Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of February 24th; *updated 2/17*
Topic Started: Feb 12 2014, 12:18 AM (41,512 Views)
DiMera Diva

fetch = snoooze

Ej just needs to tell Abby to gtfo. Her comment yesterday that it "really hurts" that Ej wants to work this out with Sami? No shit sherlock, she's his fiance and the love of his life for the past 7 years - you are a literal hole to fill. did you really think he was going to drop his whole family and all he's ever wanted and build a life with you? kick rocks, slut.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Please tell me that I'm hallucinating and didn't read about a possible Fetch reunion?? Stupid me thought that the TIIC had finally given up on this failure of a couple. Jesus, Mary and Joseph, these idiots will stop at nothing to push their "super couple" Dannifer on us! :drunk:

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

They would be better off not releasing spoilers. It's been the same things for either years (Dannifer) or weeks (EJabby.) the spoilers rarely even play out anywhere close to the way they're worded either.

John is watching Brady? I hope John isn't still the horrible version or John that we got last time around. I need everyone to treat him like a douche but I'm not here for whiny entitled Brady acting like he had a lonely and horrible childhood. I hope all of their fighting is over Kristen and Marlena.

camera shy

If EJ was really serious about ending things with Abby than he would have found a way out for her so that she didn't have to bake cupcakes for Johnny......she at least tried. And it'll probably be a while before they actually do end because we still haven't gotten to them being blackmailed with those pictures of them at the cabin. And then they'll have to meet up secretly a million times to discuss what to do about it. And EJ will probably have to comfort her by putting his arms around her when she starts freaking out about her family finding out about them and the sex will start up all over again.......if it has stopped. Meanwhile back at the mansion, Sami will be wondering what could be keeping EJ.

camera shy

DiMera Diva
Feb 12 2014, 08:59 AM
fetch = snoooze

Ej just needs to tell Abby to gtfo. Her comment yesterday that it "really hurts" that Ej wants to work this out with Sami? No shit sherlock, she's his fiance and the love of his life for the past 7 years - you are a literal hole to fill. did you really think he was going to drop his whole family and all he's ever wanted and build a life with you? kick rocks, slut.

Well he didn't exactly listen when Sami would tell him that she loved Lucas or Rafe. No he just kept on interjecting himself into her life.

peaches179

camera shy
Feb 12 2014, 09:10 AM
If EJ was really serious about ending things with Abby than he would have found a way out for her so that she didn't have to bake cupcakes for Johnny......she at least tried. And it'll probably be a while before they actually do end because we still haven't gotten to them being blackmailed with those pictures of them at the cabin. And then they'll have to meet up secretly a million times to discuss what to do about it. And EJ will probably have to comfort her by putting his arms around her when she starts freaking out about her family finding out about them and the sex will start up all over again.......if it has stopped. Meanwhile back at the mansion, Sami will be wondering what could be keeping EJ.

I know these two are going to crash and burn, but I just love them in scenes together.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

camera shy
Feb 12 2014, 09:12 AM
DiMera Diva
fetch = snoooze

Well he didn't exactly listen when Sami would tell him that she loved Lucas or Rafe. No he just kept on interjecting himself into her life.
It's very similar. Although EJ is a lot easier to get into bed than Sami ever was. And he was also delusional in thinking Ejami were really meant to be, whereas Abby just seems desperate.

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

Common in two of these snoozer spoilers...needy, clingy, out of character Devereaux women. Good lord Jack needs to come back and talk some sense into his women. You can add Adrienne to that list too, since she was pimpin' EJ last time we saw her.

salem_viewer
Member Avatar

DiMera Diva
fetch = snoooze

I love the expression, no shit, Sherlock. Say it all the time. :blulaugh:

camera shy

peaches179
Feb 12 2014, 09:18 AM
camera shy

I know these two are going to crash and burn, but I just love them in scenes together.
Your crash and burn comment reminds me of a poem I learned in high school and it could be about Ejabby. My candle burns at both ends, It will not last the night; But ah,my foes, and my friends, it gives a lovely light. I'm going to enjoy Ejabby while I can. :D

salempc
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Feb 12 2014, 09:09 AM
They would be better off not releasing spoilers. It's been the same things for either years (Dannifer) or weeks (EJabby.) the spoilers rarely even play out anywhere close to the way they're worded either.

At this point I only use the spoilers as a way of telling what characters might be in an episode. They're not good for much else.

angie37
Member Avatar

Dannifer reunion part 1,999,999...

Well, time to go out and stock up on the old batteries cause it's FFWD time again. I already feel sorry for Eve because I'm sure she's the next victim to be thrown under the bus as the latest interloper keeping the wanna be supercouple apart.

elizhope
Member Avatar

Another Dannifer reunion?? What? I had hoped they had finally moved on from that coupling. :yawnz:

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I'm just amazed at how hard they're still pushing to make Fetch into a story. They suck, but they're not even interesting enough to hate.

peaches179

camera shy
Feb 12 2014, 09:33 AM
peaches179
Feb 12 2014, 09:18 AM
camera shy

Your crash and burn comment reminds me of a poem I learned in high school and it could be about Ejabby. My candle burns at both ends, It will not last the night; But ah,my foes, and my friends, it gives a lovely light. I'm going to enjoy Ejabby while I can. :D

Love that poem. I agree, I'm also going to enjoy them as long as they last. They are just to adorable together.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

tomsawyer
Feb 12 2014, 09:21 AM
camera shy
DiMera Diva
fetch = snoooze

It's very similar. Although EJ is a lot easier to get into bed than Sami ever was. And he was also delusional in thinking Ejami were really meant to be, whereas Abby just seems desperate.
I don't see Abby as desperate I just see her as hung up on him now....we'll see how the next couple of days and all next week plays out but if Ej continues to give her mixed messages/signals I can totally see why Abby would think that he REALLY doesn't want to end things with her for good.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

DiMera Diva
fetch = snoooze

If Ej really wanted to work it out with Sami, he could have made an attempt before he bang Abby six ways to Sunday....what exactly has stopped Ej from telling Sami the truth in order to 'bridge the gap' and try to make it work sooner...it's not like Abby was holding a gun to his head or anything....so yeah, I totally buy that Abby believes that these are just words that he's repeating to her to try to convince himself that is what he 'should' be doing with Sami, but his actions tell another story altogether. When Ej stops becoming a slut himself, I might just believe that he wants to end it with Abby.
Edited by LuvingLumi, Feb 12 2014, 10:38 AM.

salempc
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Feb 12 2014, 10:35 AM
tomsawyer
Feb 12 2014, 09:21 AM
camera shy
DiMera Diva
fetch = snoooze

I don't see Abby as desperate I just see her as hung up on him now....we'll see how the next couple of days and all next week plays out but if Ej continues to give her mixed messages/signals I can totally see why Abby would think that he REALLY doesn't want to end things with her for good.
Exactly. He might say he wants to end things, but his actions say otherwise. I suppose if someone is relying on spoilers to tell them what is happening, but doesn't watch, then they'd be left with the impression that Abby is desperate. That's not the case though if you actually watch the show. This is EJ DiMera. There's no one holding a gun to him forcing him to keep Abby close at hand. He's doing that all on his own.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

salem_viewer
Feb 12 2014, 07:45 AM
The Scorpion
Feb 12 2014, 03:01 AM
Angie79
Feb 12 2014, 12:18 AM
Monday ("Threats")
Jennifer thinks Theresa will be a threat to her reunion with Daniel; Brady feels he is being watched; EJ tries to end things with Abigail.

Ok maybe Abby's crazy train starts to kick in.lol I get the feeling that it is exactly what's going to happen. EJ tries to end things and Abby refuses to let go,:)
These next couple weeks will be interesting to see how this plays out....

For Abby, how she handles his attempts to cut things off, will she refuse and not go away. Will she keep pursuing. This is a time people can start to lose it...when they feel cut off from the person they want.

On the other hand.......EJ, will he be more firm and resigned in breaking things off, will he stop giving mixed signals. If he really wants to break things off, quit touching her one moment, then tell her to move on the next moment.

I can see her going eventually crazy at this point, .......but I can also see his half hearted attempts to end things at this point. Requiring him to see her more...to tell her he can't see her. He's being too nice. A gentlemenly breakup?

I mean breaking up is hard to do......but, if you really want to end it, you gotta rip the band aid off.

I know someone is gonna go crazy trying to figure this out, and it's probably the audience :popcorn:
Ej probably don't want to break up -- hence why his body languish and actions says one thing and his mouth says another.

salem_viewer
Member Avatar

I agree, he needs to step up to the plate, and not appear spineless...if he wants to end it.

Is he trying to end without her feelings being hurt....really she is not a women who can just has sex without thinking it will lead to picking out China patterns. She wants the whole thing. Any kind of comfort he gives her will be misconstrued. I feel she has been romanticizing this all along.

At one point in this he said to her, "you're playing a dangerous game, and will lose."

He also told Kate that Nick was playing a dangerous game, and they would play along till tired of the game. At that point they would determine the end.

Abby really should consider who she has been messing with.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply