Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Spoilers for the week of February 24
Topic Started: Feb 12 2014, 05:41 AM (4,833 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Titles and Previews

Monday (Confession)
Katie makes an emotional confession; Brooke is unaware of an important matter.

Tuesday (Plan)
Hope makes a plan to ensure a relationship works out; Bill regrets his actions.

Wednesday (Business Trip)
Brooke and Hope go on a business trip to Paris; Quinn confides in Wyatt about Bill.

Thursday (Family Secret)
A Forrester family secret begins to unravel; Brooke realizes another person is waiting on the jet.

Friday (Surprise Visit)
Taylor arrives in town and surprises Eric at work; Thomas welcomes Hope and Brooke at Forrester International.

SNS The Week of February 24 28

After Katie's emotions get the better of her and collapses, Brooke and Ridge's wedding comes to a standstill.

Katie makes a painful confession, determined to get through the moment and move on.

Bill steps up his pursuit of Brooke, believing he hasn't lost her forever.

When Quinn arrives, Bill makes it clear to her that what happened between them was a one-time thing.

Hope lures Brooke on a business trip to Paris to give Ridge and Katie time together.

Brooke is shocked when someone else turns up on the plane.

Aly attempts to convince Hope that Wyatt and Quinn are harming the Forrester Creations image.

Donna hopes her kiss with Eric will lead to something more.

After discussing a disturbing secret with Pam, Eric is surprised by the unexpected return of Taylor.

Taylor and Eric flash back to the night of Darla's accident, when a drunken Taylor was behind the wheel.

Thomas blurts out his opinion on a family matter.

Carter confronts Maya and asks if she really wants to marry him.

COMING: Aly proves to be a formidable opponent for Hope and Wyatt.

Edited by Daytime, Feb 16 2014, 07:29 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

NE spoilers week of 2/24

Bill has regrets immediately after acting on impulse

Katie makes a terribly painful confession

Hope's spur of the moment trip quickly turns from business to pleasure

Brooke os kept totally in the dark about a matter concerning her future

A forrester family secret is beginning to emerge

figured i help you out since you have been busy.
Edited by DawnElicia, Feb 12 2014, 07:49 PM.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Thanks Dawn! :)

Tuesday (Plan)
Hope makes a plan to ensure a relationship works out; Bill regrets his actions.

Hannah Scorpio
Member Avatar

This sounds interesting. I'm guessing Bill regrets being with Quinn. Katie confesses her budding feelings for Ridge. Brooke is unaware of Kridge's attraction.

I bet this Bridge wedding will be like this one (replace Bridget with Katie)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElOKH5ktULU

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

Bill has regrets immediately after acting on impulse
Seriously, what has nasty-Bill has to regret? Sleeping with Quinn? Really, he did not give a crap when he was banging Brooke while being married to Katie.
Quote:

Katie makes a terribly painful confession
Is she confessing that she has feelings for Ridge? Or she really HATE Brooke like most of us?
Quote:

Hope's spur of the moment trip quickly turns from business to pleasure
I can't stand this bitch, so I wont even bother to comment.
Quote:

Brooke is kept totally in the dark about a matter concerning her future
About time someone get the upper hand on this heifer.
Quote:

A Forrester family secret is beginning to emerge
Okay, I am curious now; what new secret is coming out?

Jair
Member Avatar

This is the week where Taylor will return and will talk with Eric about Darla's death
I'm really afraid of a rewrite thing: the secret is that Ally is supposed to do not know?
I know there was a public trial, Hope said Ally the truth but with Bell .... who knows

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Hannah Scorpio
Member Avatar

Jair
Feb 13 2014, 01:48 PM
This is the week where Taylor will return and will talk with Eric about Darla's death
I'm really afraid of a rewrite thing: the secret is that Ally is supposed to do not know?
I know there was a public trial, Hope said Ally the truth but with Bell .... who knows

After baby Hope revealed the truth to baby Ally she went a little cray. You could easily explain that she suppressed the memory like Teen Rick did when he shot Grant.

val

but Ally, knew-she that Taylor was drunk ?????????

Daytime
Member Avatar

Wednesday (Business Trip)
Brooke and Hope go on a business trip to Paris; Quinn confides in Wyatt about Bill.

Daytime
Member Avatar

SNS The Week of February 24 28

After Katie's emotions get the better of her and collapses, Brooke and Ridge's wedding comes to a standstill.

Katie makes a painful confession, determined to get through the moment and move on.

Bill steps up his pursuit of Brooke, believing he hasn't lost her forever.

When Quinn arrives, Bill makes it clear to her that what happened between them was a one-time thing.

Hope lures Brooke on a business trip to Paris to give Ridge and Katie time together.

Brooke is shocked when someone else turns up on the plane.

Aly attempts to convince Hope that Wyatt and Quinn are harming the Forrester Creations image.

Donna hopes her kiss with Eric will lead to something more.

After discussing a disturbing secret with Pam, Eric is surprised by the unexpected return of Taylor.

Taylor and Eric flash back to the night of Darla's accident, when a drunken Taylor was behind the wheel.

Thomas blurts out his opinion on a family matter.

Carter confronts Maya and asks if she really wants to marry him.

COMING: Aly proves to be a formidable opponent for Hope and Wyatt.

Hannah Scorpio
Member Avatar

um, how are Quinn and Wyatt harming Forrester? The place has survived on scandal the past 27 years. Brooke-Ridge-Eric have surely caused more damaged than The Fullers could ever dream of.

metitle
Member Avatar

I got really excited reading this "Aly proves to be a formidable opponent for Hope and Wyatt." because it sounds like Aly is going after what is rightfully her family's business and throw the hair-flipping dunce twit who didn't even bother to attend one class to know anything about business. Because we all know Aly came home just after graduating law school and therefore, she aint fool. I am so excited, but then I read "Aly attempts to convince Hope that Wyatt and Quinn are harming the Forrester Creations image." Why does Aly need to convince the hair-flipping twit? She has no place at FC and therefore she should not have a say in anything. She is just an employee! Unlike the hair-flipping twit, Aly is a real Forester and therefore she should not need the twit's approval.

Anyway, next issue. I dont know how I feel about Katie and Ridge. I must admit that Heather Tom and TK have loads of chemistry. But I am somehow hesitant of characters getting together. I can't get pass Ridge flip flopping between Brooke and Taylor. ick, ick, ick! And now hooking up Katie. If only TK was playing another character.

egrannyc
Member Avatar

Any man ,or any woman on the show comming down with a fatal contagious sexual disease would wipe out the whole family because they all sleep around with one anothers man or woman..and all the people in the town has connections with some in the family.. LOL the whole town would be gone ..OH NO!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: :P

Daytime
Member Avatar

Thursday (Family Secret)
A Forrester family secret begins to unravel; Brooke realizes another person is waiting on the jet.

Friday (Surprise Visit)
Taylor arrives in town and surprises Eric at work; Thomas welcomes Hope and Brooke at Forrester International.

metitle
Member Avatar

I hoped Taylor was going to be back for an extended time.
But since she is only visiting, I hope she really tell off the walking mattress.

I see that Forrester International is the new code name for back-burner or fired.
So now most of all the real Forresters are working at Forrester International.

vani

Maybe Bell is gearing up for a NEW hour show, with bot FC and FI in the show. We could only hope to see something besides the Logan show. I would love more Thorne and Ally.

WillFan
Member Avatar

Mon 2/24
Katie makes a difficult admission; Brooke is kept in the dark about an important matter.

Tue 2/25
Hope plans to protect a new love; Bill regrets his actions after hearing about Brooke and Ridge.

Wed 2/26
Brooke and Hope go to Paris for business; Quinn shares important information with Wyatt.

Thu 2/27
A Forrester family secret begins to emerge; Brooke discovers an extra passenger on the jet.

Fri 2/28
Taylor visits Eric at work; Thomas meets Hope and Brooke at Forrester International.

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/the-bold-and-the-beautiful/upcoming-episodes/EP00004217?aid=zap2it

Sandell

vani
Feb 18 2014, 01:11 PM
Maybe Bell is gearing up for a NEW hour show, with bot FC and FI in the show. We could only hope to see something besides the Logan show. I would love more Thorne and Ally.
How I wish they'd bring Felisha back, also Steffy and Jackie...

But noooooooo, gotta give us the same ole same old..

So tired of the Logans'

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · B&B: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply