Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of February 24
Topic Started: Feb 12 2014, 04:51 PM (8,370 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers

Victor, Kevin, and Chelsea confront Chloe in Paris. Will she listen to reason?

Is there hope for Billy and Victoria's marriage?

Things heat up between Tyler and Abby

The moment of truth is coming for Leslie and Neil

Jack warns Chelsea not to truth Victor

Nick and Dylan unite to help Summer

Credit: jcren

TV Guide Previews

2/24, Billy and Victoria address the state of their marriage; Chloe is forced to face the music; Courtney tries to make things right with Noah.

2/25, Jack confronts Billy about his dalliance with Kelly, while things heat up between Abby and Tyler.

2/26, Ian Ward blackmails Nikki, while the moment of truth looms large for Neil and Leslie.

2/27, Jack warns Chelsea against trusting Victor, while Nick and Dylan unite to help Summer.

2/28, Jill and Colin play a game of cat and mouse; Michael and Kevin try to reason with Chloe; Victoria makes a shocking decision.
Edited by Daytime, Feb 22 2014, 03:37 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nananana7
Member Avatar

Daytime
Feb 12 2014, 04:51 PM
NE Spoilers
Thanks for posting, Daytime.
I really like the *idea* of Nick and Dylan bonding to stop Ian and help Summer.
But I don't enjoy SteveBurton as an actor.

Edited by nananana7, Feb 12 2014, 05:35 PM.

shark
Member Avatar

He reeks :tears:

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Thanks for the spoilers.

Hope Leslie and Neil break up. She needs a younger man who understands that she is not into marriage at this time.

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Thanks Daytime! Looked all over for this! :hail:

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mrs. H and Mr. B

How many weeks are Tyler and Abby going to be "heating up"? I haven't seen no such
thing on my screen.
Tyler and Abby couldn't heat up if they were placed on a fucking burner on my stove.

There are some couples on this show that they really need to consider deleting all their airtime...the above lame asses...cough, cough and Lily & Cane...cough cough, to name two. That will be a good start.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

How many times are things going to "heat up" between Tyler and Abby before they catch on fire? Honestly, the most boring couple on the show.
Edited by Panda Panda, Feb 13 2014, 01:56 AM.

Fernita73
Member Avatar

I am surprised that Chloe managed to get through customs with Connor and with Chelsea's passport to France. Chloe is in serious need of psychological help.

metitle
Member Avatar

Ashtonion
Feb 12 2014, 10:58 PM
How many weeks are Tyler and Abby going to be "heating up"? I haven't seen no such
thing on my screen.
Tyler and Abby couldn't heat up if they were placed on a fucking burner on my stove.
Tyler and Abby is colder than the frigging Polar Vortex.
I think it has something to do with the actors.
But those two are a complete blah.

Superwoman
Member Avatar

Fernita73
Feb 13 2014, 09:08 AM
I am surprised that Chloe managed to get through customs with Connor and with Chelsea's passport to France. Chloe is in serious need of psychological help.
Exactly... How is she going to go through customs with Chelsea's passport? We all know nowadays, if you have a child, no way in hell you getting anywhere without showing the birth certificate for the child, let alone using someone else document...i have a 3 year old son and i can't go anywhere without the birth certificate and since his father's name is on it, i have to show a letter written by him that he knows am taking our son... unless you driving of course, you dont need all that but Chloe is going to Paris :shrug: maybe 15 years ago but not today you can't...writers need to dig deep in their researh...
Edited by Superwoman, Feb 13 2014, 10:41 AM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Daytime
Feb 12 2014, 04:51 PM
NE Spoilers

Is there hope for Billy and Victoria's marriage?

Things heat up between Tyler and Abby

The moment of truth is coming for Leslie and Neil

Jack warns Chelsea not to truth Victor

Quote:

What? They all go to paris? Chelsea, get your ass away from these crazy people as fast as you can.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Superwoman
Feb 13 2014, 10:40 AM
Fernita73
Exactly... How is she going to go through customs with Chelsea's passport? We all know nowadays, if you have a child, no way in hell you getting anywhere without showing the birth certificate for the child, let alone using someone else document...i have a 3 year old son and i can't go anywhere without the birth certificate and since his father's name is on it, i have to show a letter written by him that he knows am taking our son... unless you driving of course, you dont need all that but Chloe is going to Paris :shrug: maybe 15 years ago but not today you can't...writers need to dig deep in their researh...
Remember when Sharon tried the same crap with the forged passports or birth certificates. It was so memorable, I can't remember which it was. lol

Superwoman
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Feb 13 2014, 11:21 AM
Superwoman
Fernita73
Remember when Sharon tried the same crap with the forged passports or birth certificates. It was so memorable, I can't remember which it was. lol
You mean back then when the show was amazing? Lol

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Superwoman
Feb 13 2014, 12:33 PM
Sammie Jo
Superwoman
Fernita73
Yeah, so amazing I can't remember why she did that. lol

Superwoman
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Feb 13 2014, 02:43 PM
Superwoman
Feb 13 2014, 12:33 PM
Sammie Jo
Superwoman

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Yeah, so amazing I can't remember why she did that. lol
I think she was stealing Cassie from her adoptive mother or maybe Grace... I can't remember really what happened..

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Sharon was stealing Faith to leave the country because of all the charges against her in the Skye murder case. If I remember correctly Nick had gained custody of Faith . At least that is what I think it was about.
Edited by HotPepper, Feb 13 2014, 05:10 PM.

gtamom

Updated the spoiler with a few more details Sorry I posted it in 2 differant threads. If a mod wants to organized my mess, and delete one of them, please go right ahead.
Spoiler: click to toggle
Edited by gtamom, Feb 13 2014, 08:44 PM.

gtamom

Sorry, should I put this in the week before spoiler? Will put it there then remove this one.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

gtamom
Feb 13 2014, 06:30 PM
Spoiler: click to toggle

OMG! Victor! You total stinker!
Oh geez, he's going to have to away on a sabbatical to find himself again when this caper comes to light. :facepalm:
Only because it's Sharon I find this deliciously diabolical and amusing, :teehee: but he shouldn't be doing it. :toetap:

shark
Member Avatar

:tvwatch: :teehee:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply