Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of February 24
Topic Started: Feb 12 2014, 04:51 PM (8,373 Views)
Jazzygem
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Feb 13 2014, 02:43 PM
Superwoman
Feb 13 2014, 12:33 PM
Sammie Jo
Feb 13 2014, 11:21 AM
Superwoman
Feb 13 2014, 10:40 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Remember when Sharon tried the same crap with the forged passports or birth certificates. It was so memorable, I can't remember which it was. lol
You mean back then when the show was amazing? Lol
Yeah, so amazing I can't remember why she did that. lol
Maybe the time she went to hawii to find Sky. Sharon has slipped through the cracks with so many crazy days :shrug:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Feb 13 2014, 07:14 PM
gtamom
Feb 13 2014, 06:30 PM
Spoiler: click to toggle

OMG! Victor! You total stinker!
Oh geez, he's going to have to away on a sabbatical to find himself again when this caper comes to light. :facepalm:
Only because it's Sharon I find this deliciously diabolical and amusing, :teehee: but he shouldn't be doing it. :toetap:
I don't care for what Victor is doing but he keeps this party interesting. :cheers:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

OMG the horrid wench Chloe is at it again talking about choosing the wrong father for Connor. She should look in the mirror. Her child's father left her daughter alone to be hit by a car! By that account, she should have chosen someone more responsible. But no, we are supposed to feel sorry for her so can't throw that in her face. SMH

WillFan
Member Avatar

Mon 2/24
Billy and Victoria talk about their marriage; Chloe must face the music; Courtney tries to fix things with Noah.

Tue 2/25
Jack confront Billy about Kelly; things heat up between Abby and Tyler.

Wed 2/26
Ian blackmails Nikki; the moment of truth bears down on Neil and Leslie.

Thu 2/27
Jack tells Chelsea not to trust Victor; Nick and Dylan come together to help Summer.

Fri 2/28
Jill and Colin engage in a game of cat and mouse; Michael and Kevin try to reason with Chloe; Victoria makes a decision.

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/the-young-and-the-restless/upcoming-episodes/EP00004422?aid=zap2it

bygnedys
Member Avatar

Thanks for spoilers, maybe I can catch it Friday.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Feb 21 2014, 04:40 PM
OMG the horrid wench Chloe is at it again talking about choosing the wrong father for Connor. She should look in the mirror. Her child's father left her daughter alone to be hit by a car! By that account, she should have chosen someone more responsible. But no, we are supposed to feel sorry for her so can't throw that in her face. SMH
It's not Chloe's business who dababydaddy is.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Quote:

Ian blackmails Nikki

Posted Image

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Jazzygem
Feb 17 2014, 10:20 AM
Sammie Jo
Feb 13 2014, 02:43 PM
Superwoman
Feb 13 2014, 12:33 PM
Sammie Jo
Feb 13 2014, 11:21 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
You mean back then when the show was amazing? Lol
Yeah, so amazing I can't remember why she did that. lol
Maybe the time she went to hawii to find Sky. Sharon has slipped through the cracks with so many crazy days :shrug:
no, you don't need a passport to Hawaii, damn I can't remember where she was going, but it had to be out of the country.

shark
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Feb 21 2014, 06:17 PM
Quote:

Ian blackmails Nikki

Posted Image
How in the world can Ian blackmail that rich woman who has more money then he does ? Not understanding that. Wish she would quit holding stuff from Victor. I know he's never home, but, she could text him or something. Victor, would wrap up that whole story in 15 min.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Billy has plenty of grief without dangling it over his head all the time about leaving a child in the car that doesn't listen.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

shark
Feb 21 2014, 07:14 PM
Sammie Jo
Quote:

Ian blackmails Nikki

Posted Image
How in the world can Ian blackmail that rich woman who has more money then he does ? Not understanding that. Wish she would quit holding stuff from Victor. I know he's never home, but, she could text him or something. Victor, would wrap up that whole story in 15 min.
Today's episode, he took pictures of him and Summer which I assume will become the blackmail material but how that is blackmail I dont get either. What does he want from Nikki anyway???

shark
Member Avatar

oh, maybe he wants a pay off from her? knowing she's loaded he'll do like what Jeffrey did to Chelsea she was cutting him checks all the time to keep his mouth shut. Glad , he's gone by the way. LOL

kelly777
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Quote:

Ian blackmails Nikki

Posted Image
I just love this picture!

metitle
Member Avatar

Y&R Recap link: MONDAY, February 24, 2014

Enjoy...................
and have a good weekend.

LPS
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Feb 21 2014, 06:08 PM
3WishGenie
Adam ran over the kid and took the organs and did not confess. He deserves all the bad names from Chloe, IMO. Chloe is just speaking the truth.

Adam was an ass played by a mediocre actor.
Edited by LPS, Feb 22 2014, 01:00 AM.

hellrasinb

...For the time being its being played up as Adam being the H&R driver and lets not forget the fact that the reason he did not come forward was because of hearing point blank from Chloe and Billy at the hospital in the episode when Conner was in the hospital having work done on his eyes that they wanted the driver dead. Had Adam come forward then and their Conner would be blind for the rest of his life as Billy and Chloe would never have given their blessing to allow the organ donation. Adam put the need to do the right thing in the situation with Billy and his child 2nd to doing the right thing for his child so he could be free to do what was right by Billy and his child that he lost in a H&R Adam was or was not responsible for.
Edited by hellrasinb, Feb 22 2014, 02:10 AM.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

hellrasinb
Feb 22 2014, 02:07 AM
...For the time being its being played up as Adam being the H&R driver and lets not forget the fact that the reason he did not come forward was because of hearing point blank from Chloe and Billy at the hospital in the episode when Conner was in the hospital having work done on his eyes that they wanted the driver dead. Had Adam come forward then and their Conner would be blind for the rest of his life as Billy and Chloe would never have given their blessing to allow the organ donation. Adam put the need to do the right thing in the situation with Billy and his child 2nd to doing the right thing for his child so he could be free to do what was right by Billy and his child that he lost in a H&R Adam was or was not responsible for.
Well Adam promised God he would come forward if God could make his son Connor see again. God make his son see again and Adam still did not come forward so he broke promise to himself and to God. Adam was scared I know thinking he had hit Delia. Adam did know not coming forward was wrong. So, all this should be blamed on Adam. He knew he should come forward but instead he chose to be a coward and fool everyone for months. Adam is now suppossidly dead but we all know he isn't so the question is will Adam be tried and convicted when the recast appears and we see the new Adam

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Feb 21 2014, 08:02 PM
shark
Feb 21 2014, 07:14 PM
Sammie Jo
Quote:

Ian blackmails Nikki

Posted Image
Today's episode, he took pictures of him and Summer which I assume will become the blackmail material but how that is blackmail I dont get either. What does he want from Nikki anyway???
that's not blackmail, that's intimidation! I hate it when they draw out SL's that so obviously could solved in minutes. All she has to do is tell paul, victor, nick, Dylan.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
Feb 22 2014, 12:59 AM
Sammie Jo
Feb 21 2014, 06:08 PM
3WishGenie
Adam ran over the kid and took the organs and did not confess. He deserves all the bad names from Chloe, IMO. Chloe is just speaking the truth.

Adam was an ass played by a mediocre actor.
True, but that still doesn't give chloe the right to kidnap the kid and take him out of the country.

shark
Member Avatar

leave that poor little baby alone for cat sake. He goes to bed at night not knowing where he'll be when he wakes up. could be in a mountain retreat in a cabin or in Paris or out driving around in a car at all hrs. of the night. Give that poor baby some peace.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply