Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of February 24
Topic Started: Feb 12 2014, 04:51 PM (8,653 Views)
ArthriticBill
Member Avatar

Superwoman
Feb 13 2014, 10:40 AM
Fernita73
Feb 13 2014, 09:08 AM
I am surprised that Chloe managed to get through customs with Connor and with Chelsea's passport to France. Chloe is in serious need of psychological help.
Exactly... How is she going to go through customs with Chelsea's passport? We all know nowadays, if you have a child, no way in hell you getting anywhere without showing the birth certificate for the child, let alone using someone else document...i have a 3 year old son and i can't go anywhere without the birth certificate and since his father's name is on it, i have to show a letter written by him that he knows am taking our son... unless you driving of course, you dont need all that but Chloe is going to Paris :shrug: maybe 15 years ago but not today you can't...writers need to dig deep in their researh...
Now that, friends and neighbors, is taking Artistic License. . .or Suspending Belief. . .or Jumping the Shark. . . :tink: :jj:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

Y&R Recap link: TUESDAY, February 25, 2014

Enjoy...................

dmarie

When Adam stole Sharon and Nick 's baby he didn't go to jail because it a family matter, and they didn't sue Adam, since he is Nick's brother.
What Chloe did it kidnapping and a out and out crime because crazy, hate Adam, and have been controlling Chelsea for months. Adam didn't know he hot de, they was no child to be seen. Why wasn't Billy blamed for leaving a child at night in a car with a dog. I still don't believe Adam hit de, Someone else hit de .
Maybe the witness or Nikki .
Chloe stole Conner, she had no food to feed him, yet she felt she could take better care of him. No money and job, but she moves in the apt Adam rented for his family, How dumb is that. How did she think she could steal Victor Newman's baby, I hope Chelsea end this friendship.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

LPS
Feb 22 2014, 09:09 PM
Grandpa Hughes
Feb 22 2014, 09:07 PM
I guess that puts the kibosh on a Jack /Kelly pairing. I thought they would be pretty good together. If Phyllis isn't coming back, poor old Jack needs a new girl and Hilary is Waaaay too young for him.
What are your thoughts on David Tom as Billy?
:thumbsdown:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

With BM leaving Billy is more pathetic than ever...having to beg Jack to save his marriage WTF. He can't grow some balls and do it himself?!

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Sammie Jo
Feb 23 2014, 11:08 AM
Grandpa Hughes
Feb 22 2014, 09:03 PM
Soapwatcher
Feb 22 2014, 05:03 PM
. Sorry I've had time to think after I posted this, don't mean to be a Debbie downer, I went back and reread your post, you are being sarcastic. Again I apologize for taking this seriously. I need to lighten up.
I missed what you wrote but I was being sarcastic. Unfortunately I see things like what I wrote all over the place and WISH the people who say things like that were being sarcastic. I haven't seen anyone actually blame Chloe for giving birth but some have come close. I should add some Smileys or whatever to let people know when Im being tongue in cheek. I can't blame you for thinking I was serious with some of the things I've read.
Here Grampa, you can have this one for your files. Posted Image
Haha. Thanks Sammie Jo. I downloaded it.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

dmarie
Feb 24 2014, 05:20 PM
When Adam stole Sharon and Nick 's baby he didn't go to jail because it a family matter, and they didn't sue Adam, since he is Nick's brother.
What Chloe did it kidnapping and a out and out crime because crazy, hate Adam, and have been controlling Chelsea for months. Adam didn't know he hot de, they was no child to be seen. Why wasn't Billy blamed for leaving a child at night in a car with a dog. I still don't believe Adam hit de, Someone else hit de .
Maybe the witness or Nikki .
Chloe stole Conner, she had no food to feed him, yet she felt she could take better care of him. No money and job, but she moves in the apt Adam rented for his family, How dumb is that. How did she think she could steal Victor Newman's baby, I hope Chelsea end this friendship.
I think the real hit and run driver was steering the bus for the Trilateral Commission.And Eric Braeden is in charge of writing this story now. Hmm. Where did I put that emoticon Sammie Jo gave me.
Edited by Grandpa Hughes, Feb 24 2014, 09:34 PM.

ArthriticBill
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Feb 21 2014, 06:17 PM
Quote:

Ian blackmails Nikki

Posted Image
Priceless!!! :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: I was going to ask where you got that pic, . .but I saw the addy. Thanks!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Feb 24 2014, 09:25 PM
Sammie Jo
Feb 23 2014, 11:08 AM
Grandpa Hughes
Feb 22 2014, 09:03 PM
Soapwatcher
Feb 22 2014, 05:03 PM
. Sorry I've had time to think after I posted this, don't mean to be a Debbie downer, I went back and reread your post, you are being sarcastic. Again I apologize for taking this seriously. I need to lighten up.
I missed what you wrote but I was being sarcastic. Unfortunately I see things like what I wrote all over the place and WISH the people who say things like that were being sarcastic. I haven't seen anyone actually blame Chloe for giving birth but some have come close. I should add some Smileys or whatever to let people know when Im being tongue in cheek. I can't blame you for thinking I was serious with some of the things I've read.
Here Grampa, you can have this one for your files. Posted Image
Haha. Thanks Sammie Jo. I downloaded it.
You're more than welcome, anytime anyone sees a graphic I post, they're welcome to it, after all, I stole it in the first place! lol

shark
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Feb 24 2014, 08:04 PM
With BM leaving Billy is more pathetic than ever...having to beg Jack to save his marriage WTF. He can't grow some balls and do it himself?!
I'm gonna cut Billy one break not because his tears got to me, but, because he publicly acknowledged he's in over his head and say to him you know you need professional help, you have money, even though, your sleeping on a couch in what I guess is a one bedroom home and your a millionaire, but, I digress. Get some help from a shrink and straighten yourself out and quit whining and bawling to other people who have had personal problems too and don't keep messing up in their lives and making their loved ones pay the price. Pull yourself up and get back on your feet and get some head help before your left old and alone.
Edited by shark, Feb 25 2014, 01:27 PM.

southrnbygrace
Member Avatar

What Adam did was way worse than kidnapping. Am I excusing Chloe? Nope...but she's a grieving mother and Adam was a sadistic lying asshole. Chloe wanted to 'protect' Connor, Adam just wanted to screw with everyone's lives. Sorry, but Adam is the worst character (played by the worst actor) this show has ever seen.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

shark
Feb 25 2014, 01:26 PM
3WishGenie
I'm gonna cut Billy one break not because his tears got to me, but, because he publicly acknowledged he's in over his head and say to him you know you need professional help, you have money, even though, your sleeping on a couch in what I guess is a one bedroom home and your a millionaire, but, I digress. Get some help from a shrink and straighten yourself out and quit whining and bawling to other people who have had personal problems too and don't keep messing up in their lives and making their loved ones pay the price. Pull yourself up and get back on your feet and get some head help before your left old and alone.
A lot of good that's done Sharon lol. Maybe what Billy needs is a life coach aka Ian Ward :popcorn:

shark
Member Avatar

Everybody knows how I feel about Sharon, but, she is being gaslighted by Victor. Billy, is just plain childish and immature he's suppose to be in his 40's sheesh ! Billy, needs to be on meds where he just sleeps all day LOL keep his ass and other body parts out of trouble.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Ha! Chloe's accessorizing with new shiny handcuffs tomorrow. Finally someone is arrested for something they did! LOL. Bet it was Victor who called the cops.

shark
Member Avatar

Go Victor, sure she is ill , but, paying for stupid behavior might wake her up and she will seek help now. She's off the rails and it would be a mercy for the woman. I blame Esther she needs to plug in and sign papers to get her some help

HotPepper
Member Avatar

shark
Feb 25 2014, 01:26 PM
3WishGenie
Billy and Victoria have a garage apt back of their remodeled home. Billy would not be in my house if he cheated on me the way Billy did. He would live in that damn apt. or move to Jacks, get a room at the GC. I wouldn't give a crap where he lived but he would not live under the roof with me. Victoria needs to kick his sorry ass out. His phony tears do not get to me at all.

shark
Member Avatar

I haven't had a cracked rib, but, I get costochrondritis frequently and that's a bitch (inflammation of the ribs and sternum) from reaching up to far like to wash windows, get stuff off high shelves, lifting heavy stuff, and that's bad enough, you can't breathe , cough, sneeze without some pain no way would I sleep on a couch that's been used for other purposes. LOL All those Newman kids, with the exception of Abby live like poor people never have understood that. Weird.

nananana7
Member Avatar

click the purple: Y&R Recap link: WEDNESDAY, February 26, 2014
Edited by nananana7, Feb 26 2014, 02:50 AM.

nananana7
Member Avatar

Faith and Leslie have brains in this (Wed 26th) episode.

Nikki? Not so much.
Edited by nananana7, Feb 25 2014, 10:24 PM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Nor Summer. Neither is very bright.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply