Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of February 24
Topic Started: Feb 12 2014, 04:51 PM (8,496 Views)
BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Coming back to GC with a memory loss would be great.
Find out if he truly loves certain people, hates certain people. Let him come back and see who he's drawn to.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

shark
Member Avatar

amnesia , twins, and drunken lushes have been done to death on that show. piss on those storylines.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

SnowAngel
Feb 28 2014, 09:40 AM
I think it is too soon to bring Adam back. I hope he lingers out there for awhile, put some mystery to his disappearance. Have him lose his memory and when he comes back to town or is found, he is in love with someone else, maybe married and he's the old villian that we use to love to hate............
I'm predicting that he'll be back around summer time which is long enough for me, it would be around 6 months since seeing him last and that way he'd be back in time for Connor's first bday. Chelsea and Victor will start the search in the next 2 weeks so that gives them 3-4 months of mystery to work with which is plenty of time. KNowing how Y&R writes this stuff I'll probably want it to be over sooner rather later anyways.

shark
Member Avatar

Why Victor would even want to look for the guy who gave him so much misery is beyond me I'd be hollering thank God and greyhound he's gone and count my blessings. Bet Nicki and kids threw a secret party. LOL

HotPepper
Member Avatar

I think Adam will soon be on the screen. Maybe at the end of March or the middle of April. That would be ample time to introduce a new Adam.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Feb 28 2014, 08:49 AM
I don't hear much howling from the MM fans anymore, or am I just in the wrong place?
I think they're licking their wounds and lamenting the loss of the money for the banners that did absolutely no good at all.
It is nice though not to have to hear how wonderful MM is. lol

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Most of the MM fans have dropped off of twitter. Not many are yelling Save Michael anymore. There are a few left but not many.

bygnedys
Member Avatar

Just don't make it the Adam Newman show again, but that Dylan is so boring.

natdot99
Member Avatar

bygnedys
Feb 28 2014, 08:18 PM

Interesting that Dylan is called boring and when SB was on GH, his nickname was the Borg. :popcorn:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Feb 28 2014, 06:11 PM
Most of the MM fans have dropped off of twitter. Not many are yelling Save Michael anymore. There are a few left but not many.
There are a few diehards left, there is one on that Examiner site, I hadn't posted in over a month, but she thought it was a good move to poke me with a stick, yammering on about how na´ve I am to think he's guilty :blah: :blah: :blah: and how the ratings are in the tank and "EVERYBODY" has moved over to GH.

Posted Image

shark
Member Avatar

only thing Dylan is good for is to bop old man Ian in the kisser and send his ass a packin'.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Sammie Jo
Mar 1 2014, 11:06 AM
HotPepper
There are a few diehards left, there is one on that Examiner site, I hadn't posted in over a month, but she thought it was a good move to poke me with a stick, yammering on about how na´ve I am to think he's guilty :blah: :blah: :blah: and how the ratings are in the tank and "EVERYBODY" has moved over to GH.

Posted Image
So she is still as delusional as ever.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Mar 1 2014, 12:24 PM
Sammie Jo
Mar 1 2014, 11:06 AM
HotPepper

Posted Image
So she is still as delusional as ever.
Yes, but she said that I was delusional. :popcorn:
I really don't understand those #'s on the ratings page, all greek to me, but, from what I could glean from it, Y&R has not gone down the toilet because MM is not on there. :cheers:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

If anything the ratings have improved because it isn't the Michael Muhney show.

bygnedys
Member Avatar

I can't believe that some people think because they are bringing Adam back that it is MM. :OhMy:

What part of "fired" don't they get? :poof:

Soapwatcher

I didn't watch Veronica Mars, but didn't I read somewhere that Michael was the sheriff on there and got killed off, anyway I read that they're bringing out a movie of VM and they have Jerry O'Connell playing the sheriff. So do they have a new sheriff or did they fire Michael by having his character killed off but are now bringing him back to life and do I really care, just hoping that they fired his ass too for having "too much hubis"

HotPepper
Member Avatar

There was talk from actors on Veronica Mars that MM harassed Kristin Storm behind the scenes and that is why he was fired. It did not say what kind of harassment but we know he is good at harassment from the way he harassed EB on twitter.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Soapwatcher
Mar 2 2014, 10:20 AM
I didn't watch Veronica Mars, but didn't I read somewhere that Michael was the sheriff on there and got killed off, anyway I read that they're bringing out a movie of VM and they have Jerry O'Connell playing the sheriff. So do they have a new sheriff or did they fire Michael by having his character killed off but are now bringing him back to life and do I really care, just hoping that they fired his ass too for having "too much hubis"
That's exactly why he got fired, for his hubris, evidently, as brilliant as he thinks he is, he's a slow learner.

kelly777
Member Avatar

natdot99
Feb 28 2014, 08:37 PM
bygnedys

Interesting that Dylan is called boring and when SB was on GH, his nickname was the Borg. :popcorn:
Well SB really doesn't have to "show up" in order to collect a payday. I know he has a multitude of fans but I really never got the draw. There is a video on YT called "Walk of Pain" featuring him at the carnival disaster when he was on GH and it pretty much sums it up for me. I thought on GH his portrayal of Jason was stoic because the character supposedly had brain damage but I don't really see much difference in that portrayal and his portrayal as Dylan on this show. He has to know that he will forever have job security as long as JFP is at the helm. I always thought "Borg" was fitting and I still do.

metitle
Member Avatar

kelly777
Mar 2 2014, 04:17 PM
natdot99
Feb 28 2014, 08:37 PM
bygnedys
Well SB really doesn't have to "show up" in order to collect a payday. I know he has a multitude of fans but I really never got the draw. There is a video on YT called "Walk of Pain" featuring him at the carnival disaster when he was on GH and it pretty much sums it up for me. I thought on GH his portrayal of Jason was stoic because the character supposedly had brain damage but I don't really see much difference in that portrayal and his portrayal as Dylan on this show. He has to know that he will forever have job security as long as JFP is at the helm. I always thought "Borg" was fitting and I still do.
That's goes to show the both shows (GH & Y&R) wrote SB storylines just for his one-style acting. That is "stoic", which fits the role of Sonny's hit-man. I wonder if he could have gotten another acting gig without JFP? Because his acting on Y&R now mirrors his acting on GH and he is not playing a hit-man now.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply