Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
SOD: Abigail can't let EJ go
Topic Started: Feb 14 2014, 05:46 AM (15,724 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

LuvingLumi
Feb 18 2014, 05:26 PM
^lets see what happens the rest of this week.
This. We don't know that EJ is done flirting with her, kissing her, etc. Spoilers make it sound like it he isn't done with her yet.

Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Sure, that's fine. But until EJ starts doing these things on-screen, I'm not going to chastise him for giving her mixed signals after their break-up because I don't think he has. At most, I think he should've known better that somebody as young and inexperienced as Abby would read more into casual sex than she should.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 18 2014, 05:18 PM
Angie79
Feb 18 2014, 04:59 PM
six
Feb 18 2014, 04:56 PM
Tripp
Feb 18 2014, 04:50 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
He doesn't rub his finger along Lucas's collar bone, but he's kissed Hope on the cheek, he's massaged Will's shoulders, etc. It's just what he does.
But, he isn't having sex with them. If he wants to end it with Abby, he shouldn't be touching her, flirting with her, following her, or asking her to stay when she wants to leave. That is mixed signals. I don't see how it can be seen any other way by Abby.

Okay, but since he told her it was over, when has he stopped her from leaving, followed her or flirted with her? I haven't seen any of those things since their living room conversation. Yeah, I agree he shouldn't have put his hands on her shoulders during the conversation when he was breaking up with her, but other than that, all those things happened BEFORE he said it was over. I'd think Abby would be able to differentiate between how he treated her pre-break-up as opposed to post-break-up.
This brings up a good point. I do think EJ has sent her mixed signals in the past. This isn't the first time he's said they made a mistake, so I could see Abby thinking he'll change his mind again, but everything post that talk at the mansion has been clear, as of right now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
Feb 18 2014, 05:03 PM
six
iHe doesn't rub his finger along Lucas's collar bone,
I'd love for this scenario to happen.
Gross.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

six
Feb 18 2014, 05:14 PM
Angie79
six
Tripp
Feb 18 2014, 04:50 PM

He doesn't rub his finger along Lucas's collar bone, but he's kissed Hope on the cheek, he's massaged Will's shoulders, etc. It's just what he does.
But, he isn't having sex with them. If he wants to end it with Abby, he shouldn't be touching her, flirting with her, following her, or asking her to stay when she wants to leave. That is mixed signals. I don't see how it can be seen any other way by Abby.

Again, though, it's not like EJ asked Abby to stay so they could have dinner and a movie. He asked her to stay for the specific purpose of telling her that their fling was a mistake and that it couldn't happen anymore. The only way that could be a mixed signal is if Abby tuned out everything after the word "stay." As for the other stuff, if Abby knows EJ well enough as she claims she does, she should know he's in "normal EJ" mode. And the thing is, she's not confused. She's hurt, but she seems to get it.
I think the bolded may just be the problem. When she confronted him at HTS after spying him holding hands with Sami didn't she start off saying that her day had started out great until she saw that? Evidently she skipped over the whole part (that same day) where he told her it was over.
Offline Profile Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

six
Feb 18 2014, 05:53 PM
Halloween Family
six
Gross.
There's probably a fanfic somewhere. There is for everything else in the universe.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Angie79
Feb 18 2014, 05:34 PM
LuvingLumi
This. We don't know that EJ is done flirting with her, kissing her, etc. Spoilers make it sound like it he isn't done with her yet.

Exactly. EJ has been touching her when he shouldn't and it's been clear as day however it seems everyone now things EJ really meant it THIS TIME when he said it was over. I'm going to crack up if the reason he "puts a stop" to their conference table sex is because someone almost catches him AND THAT'S the reason he stops.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Feb 18 2014, 06:00 PM
six
Halloween Family
six
Gross.
There's probably a fanfic somewhere. There is for everything else in the universe.
There are (joke) EJafe shipper videos, so I'm sure there's ejucas fanfic out there.

Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
six
Halloween Family
six
Gross.
Pelvis is as close as I can get so far.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxXyFeqktVQ&list=PLB69D4C6FD418EC4D
Offline Profile Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

six
Feb 18 2014, 06:12 PM
TreasureCove
six
Halloween Family

Gross.
There are (joke) EJafe shipper videos, so I'm sure there's ejucas fanfic out there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiv44g-I6FY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxXyFeqktVQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irbHZcHfPHY

Offline Profile Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

six
TreasureCove
six
Halloween Family

Gross.

I don't want a fanfic, I just want to see EJ finger Lucas' collar bone and the look on his face. I could see EJ doing that just to mess with him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Feb 18 2014, 05:55 PM
six
Angie79
six

Again, though, it's not like EJ asked Abby to stay so they could have dinner and a movie. He asked her to stay for the specific purpose of telling her that their fling was a mistake and that it couldn't happen anymore. The only way that could be a mixed signal is if Abby tuned out everything after the word "stay." As for the other stuff, if Abby knows EJ well enough as she claims she does, she should know he's in "normal EJ" mode. And the thing is, she's not confused. She's hurt, but she seems to get it.
I think the bolded may just be the problem. When she confronted him at HTS after spying him holding hands with Sami didn't she start off saying that her day had started out great until she saw that? Evidently she skipped over the whole part (that same day) where he told her it was over.
How could she though? She was clear that she understood what he was saying. She verbalized it and she said it hurt like hell. Abby left the Dimansion clear about EJ's intent to end their little sexipades. This is what she said when he tried to lessen the impact: "I get it. You want me to feel good about myself on the way out the door, but you know, here is the thing. Here is how I feel, E.J. I'm standing here knowing that I'm nothing but a problem for you, and you want Sami. And to be honest with you, that hurts like hell."

The only thing EJ did after that is to reassure Abby that she was not a bad person but someone who made a mistake and that mistake should not define her life. He was clear with her about his intention to work things out with Sami, so where did her attitude today come from. She's acting like he told her that he loved her and that he was leaving Sami for her?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Aliaron
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
Feb 18 2014, 06:22 PM
six
TreasureCove
six

I don't want a fanfic, I just want to see EJ finger Lucas' collar bone and the look on his face. I could see EJ doing that just to mess with him.
No lie! This what I first read when I scanned through these posts.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tat2dmama

Is anybody else thinking that even though he is trying to end it with abby now, because sami is letting him back in her bed, what happens when sami finds out that Eric is leaving the priesthood for Nicole? We know that she will blame Kristen and E.J (by default) and the freeze will be back in full force. Even if they set a date, even if Eric tells her that's what he wants, she hates Nicole, and will rage about Kristen ruining her brother's life... So when she blames E.J for that...E.J will be right back in Abbys bed(hoohah,arms,legs) whatever he can get....then the photos surface....then abby is preggers...then the eventual implosion of ejami....and abby will be there to catch E.J and comfort him...and Ejabby will be the next couple everyone will have a tizzy about, but she wants him..so they will be "them against the world"
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

tat2dmama
Feb 18 2014, 10:13 PM
Is anybody else thinking that even though he is trying to end it with abby now, because sami is letting him back in her bed, what happens when sami finds out that Eric is leaving the priesthood for Nicole? We know that she will blame Kristen and E.J (by default) and the freeze will be back in full force. Even if they set a date, even if Eric tells her that's what he wants, she hates Nicole, and will rage about Kristen ruining her brother's life... So when she blames E.J for that...E.J will be right back in Abbys bed(hoohah,arms,legs) whatever he can get....then the photos surface....then abby is preggers...then the eventual implosion of ejami....and abby will be there to catch E.J and comfort him...and Ejabby will be the next couple everyone will have a tizzy about, but she wants him..so they will be "them against the world"
I don't think so. I think she'll just blame Nicole for that. Sami LOVES to blame Nicole, LOL.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ljay
Member Avatar

Angie79
Feb 18 2014, 02:11 PM
six
Feb 18 2014, 09:58 AM
BeeBee
Feb 18 2014, 05:32 AM
six
Feb 17 2014, 08:58 AM

Abby went after Theresa because Theresa went after her mother and brother.I would do the same.Abby is likely going to lie to Sami to explain why she is talking to EJ about her,not to play mind games with her.Again,I think Abby will move on after EJ says there is not going to be any more sex and turns down any offer she makes after he says this.The problem as I see it is that he says one thing then does something else.If he had told her to kick rocks just before the shower scenes instead of kissing her like there was no tomorow and guiding her to the shower while naked,it would have been over that day.Abby has made it clear she wants EJ sexually and he has made it clear he likes sex with her by his actions if not his words.As I said previously,if he really loved Sami,he would never have had sex with Abby once let alone three times and would not have been practcally stalking her after Nick showed up alive and well.
I understand why Abby hates Theresa, but the insults a person chooses are colored by their belief system. If she didn't think there was something wrong with Theresa and Daniel having casual sex, she never would have thrown it in their faces.

I don't think EJ is giving Abby mixed signals, either. He enjoyed having sex with her, which he's said with both actions and words. Then he told her it was over and he hasn't given her any reason to believe that he's not serious about that. It's not like they've been taking secret weekend getaways or he's been buying her gifts or anything that should make her think that they had a future together. And I don't believe that no cheater loves the person they're cheating on. Sometimes people hurt the people they love.
Really? You don't think touching Abby's face, telling her to stay when she wants to leave, telling her how great she is, etc is leading her on in any way? He is definitely sending her mixed signals. He shouldn't be doing those things if he wants to end it with her.

I completely agree.
Ej is stringing Abby along. Theres that "Cake and eating it too" scenario again...
Edited by Ljay, Feb 18 2014, 10:40 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tat2dmama

Even if she does blame Nicole, the root of her brother's demise is Kristen. Remember"all roads lead back to Kristen" and the standoff is back on"because of you(E.J) and your family.... She will eventually resent him for the drama with Eric because that is how Sami rolls, especially if her family chimes in on it, and you know they will, especially if they set a date. You heard Roman last week about how he doesn't want E.J as his son in law, then add Roman asking Rafe to unofficially poke around a bit, so he can convince sami to not marry a Dimera again...the affair gets out, Abby will pick up the pieces for her misunderstood man, and she will welcome him with open legs, arms, whatever, also if she is preggers or if she's trying to get preggers to keep him, it's the next phase for E.J and Abby, so that when AS leaves it will be trying to get revenge in some way....
Edited by tat2dmama, Feb 18 2014, 11:03 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Amanda_gayle
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
six
Angie79
six

Brilliant! I forgot it was the same freaking day! I commented last week on how long the cupcake day was, and it's still not over! But you are right! Did she forget how she felt when EJ told her it was a mistake? And how much she hurt? I guess JJ getting probation made her overlook that detail.... And I'm sorry, but what a baby! Getting upset he's holding hands with his fiancÚ?! Just about in tears... Does she possibly feel "in love" with EJ? She is in love with little EJ. There are no flashbacks of their great conversations. The girl needs to step back and look at the big picture. Ben can not get here soon enough!
Online Profile Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Amanda_gayle
Feb 19 2014, 12:14 AM
SocRMum1
six
Angie79

Brilliant! I forgot it was the same freaking day! I commented last week on how long the cupcake day was, and it's still not over! But you are right! Did she forget how she felt when EJ told her it was a mistake? And how much she hurt? I guess JJ getting probation made her overlook that detail.... And I'm sorry, but what a baby! Getting upset he's holding hands with his fiancÚ?! Just about in tears... Does she possibly feel "in love" with EJ? She is in love with little EJ. There are no flashbacks of their great conversations. The girl needs to step back and look at the big picture. Ben can not get here soon enough!
He also said it was a mistake after the first time. That didn't stop him from having sex with her in the shower (which he instigated).

Offline Profile Goto Top

Dany_E

Angie79
Feb 19 2014, 12:30 AM
Amanda_gayle
Feb 19 2014, 12:14 AM
SocRMum1
six

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep The only way that could be a mixed signal is if Abby tuned out everything after the word "stay." As for the other stuff, if Abby knows EJ well enough as she claims she does, she should know he's in "normal EJ" mode. And the thing is, she's not confused. She's hurt, but she seems to get it.
He also said it was a mistake after the first time. That didn't stop him from having sex with her in the shower (which he instigated).

And it's not like Abby doesn't think it's a mistake too. She just can't seem to help herself and I can't fault her for thinking that EJ can't either since he keeps saying it's a mistake and doing it again anyway.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic