Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
SOD: Abigail can't let EJ go
Topic Started: Feb 14 2014, 05:46 AM (16,545 Views)
S loves EJ

Angie79
Feb 18 2014, 05:34 PM
LuvingLumi
Feb 18 2014, 05:26 PM
^lets see what happens the rest of this week.
This. We don't know that EJ is done flirting with her, kissing her, etc. Spoilers make it sound like it he isn't done with her yet.

We do need to see how it plays out I havenīt been reading spoilers except for this thread, but it says that Abby does something to get a hold on EJ, so it sounds like abby get EJ to kiss her by manipulation. I do think EJ cares about Abby but he is still inlove with Sami and since Ejami are sleeping together again I think EJ most likely will put on the breaks and say he canīt do it.

tat2dmama
Feb 18 2014, 11:01 PM
Even if she does blame Nicole, the root of her brother's demise is Kristen. Remember"all roads lead back to Kristen" and the standoff is back on"because of you(E.J) and your family.... She will eventually resent him for the drama with Eric because that is how Sami rolls, especially if her family chimes in on it, and you know they will, especially if they set a date. You heard Roman last week about how he doesn't want E.J as his son in law, then add Roman asking Rafe to unofficially poke around a bit, so he can convince sami to not marry a Dimera again...the affair gets out, Abby will pick up the pieces for her misunderstood man, and she will welcome him with open legs, arms, whatever, also if she is preggers or if she's trying to get preggers to keep him, it's the next phase for E.J and Abby, so that when AS leaves it will be trying to get revenge in some way....

Sami has forgiven EJ for keeping Kristenīs secret since she made love to him on tuesday. She donīt see her resent him for that anymore but she will resent him for Ejabby which most likely will be the end of Ejami unless the ride off into the sunset together.
Edited by S loves EJ, Feb 19 2014, 02:53 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

tat2dmama
Even if she does blame Nicole, the root of her brother's demise is Kristen. Remember"all roads lead back to Kristen" and the standoff is back on"because of you(E.J) and your family.... She will eventually resent him for the drama with Eric because that is how Sami rolls, especially if her family chimes in on it, and you know they will, especially if they set a date. You heard Roman last week about how he doesn't want E.J as his son in law, then add Roman asking Rafe to unofficially poke around a bit, so he can convince sami to not marry a Dimera again...the affair gets out, Abby will pick up the pieces for her misunderstood man, and she will welcome him with open legs, arms, whatever, also if she is preggers or if she's trying to get preggers to keep him, it's the next phase for E.J and Abby, so that when AS leaves it will be trying to get revenge in some way....
I don't think Abby should intentionally get pregnant to hang on to EJ.He is good looking,sexy,and good in bed but intentionally getting pregnant to hang on to him is a step too far.They are already straying from the Abby who told EJ she could handle it ,if it was over.I understand her telling him how she feels now and asking him if he is sure of his feelings but once he sets the date with Sami the writers should have her let go.She should walkaway and let him make the next move.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Romancer66

Weighing in on the whole Abigail/EJ/Sami story, now that I've thought about it for a while. My biggest issue with this development is that I can't sympathize with or root for any of these characters. Abigail is screwing someone else's fiance, which is stupid at best and scummy at worst. EJ is cheating on someone he claimed to love and with whom he has two kids. I don't pretend to understand his obsession with Sami, but after everything he did to get her, it seems weird that he'd risk it all for random sex with some Sweet Young Thing. And Abigail still seems underdeveloped as a character, which makes the affair even less plausible. As for Sami, she is technically the wronged party with whom I guess we're supposed to sympathize. Except that Sami is so self-absorbed, abrasive, and unlikable--to say nothing of the stunts she herself has pulled over the years--that I can't bring myself to care about how she'll react when EJ and Abigail's affair is exposed. A plague on all their houses!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Romancer66
Feb 19 2014, 12:33 PM
Weighing in on the whole Abigail/EJ/Sami story, now that I've thought about it for a while. My biggest issue with this development is that I can't sympathize with or root for any of these characters. Abigail is screwing someone else's fiance, which is stupid at best and scummy at worst. EJ is cheating on someone he claimed to love and with whom he has two kids. I don't pretend to understand his obsession with Sami, but after everything he did to get her, it seems weird that he'd risk it all for random sex with some Sweet Young Thing. And Abigail still seems underdeveloped as a character, which makes the affair even less plausible. As for Sami, she is technically the wronged party with whom I guess we're supposed to sympathize. Except that Sami is so self-absorbed, abrasive, and unlikable--to say nothing of the stunts she herself has pulled over the years--that I can't bring myself to care about how she'll react when EJ and Abigail's affair is exposed. A plague on all their houses!
someone always getting over his obsession when ge finally get it.ej got sami it not far fetch he getting over his obsession without notice it
Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

If EJ was over Samantha he wouldnīt had tears in his eyes when she was rubbing his shoulders because he was unhappy with how things was between them, nor would he had smile when she was unbuttoning his shirt. :wub:
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Romancer66
Agreed on all accounts. Although I have a hard time feeling bad for Sami, I am looking forward to her doling out some just desserts to EJ and Abby. :popcorn:
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 19 2014, 01:54 PM
Romancer66
Agreed on all accounts. Although I have a hard time feeling bad for Sami, I am looking forward to her doling out some just desserts to EJ and Abby. :popcorn:
Me too.

And I don't want any lame slaps.

I want throat punching.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Feb 19 2014, 02:07 PM
tomsawyer
Romancer66
Me too.

I want throat punching.
You're my kind of gal because I don't want any lame soap slaps but punches to the throat too.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Feb 19 2014, 02:07 PM
tomsawyer
Romancer66
Me too.

I want throat punching.
I think she needs to put lil EJ out of commission for a long time. She shot him in the head before, maybe this time she needs to go Lorena Bobbitt on his ass.
Offline Profile Goto Top

PALMommy
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Feb 18 2014, 02:50 PM
Angie79
Feb 18 2014, 02:11 PM
six
Feb 18 2014, 09:58 AM
BeeBee
Feb 18 2014, 05:32 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I understand why Abby hates Theresa, but the insults a person chooses are colored by their belief system. If she didn't think there was something wrong with Theresa and Daniel having casual sex, she never would have thrown it in their faces.

I don't think EJ is giving Abby mixed signals, either. He enjoyed having sex with her, which he's said with both actions and words. Then he told her it was over and he hasn't given her any reason to believe that he's not serious about that. It's not like they've been taking secret weekend getaways or he's been buying her gifts or anything that should make her think that they had a future together. And I don't believe that no cheater loves the person they're cheating on. Sometimes people hurt the people they love.
Really? You don't think touching Abby's face, telling her to stay when she wants to leave, telling her how great she is, etc is leading her on in any way? He is definitely sending her mixed signals. He shouldn't be doing those things if he wants to end it with her.

I was floored when he told her to stay the other day at the DImansion....if there was ever a time that he could have just let her go, it was then. I am beginning to think that they are writing it this way so that she chooses to move on from Ej and then Ej just can't let it go.
:hail: I can't agree with this enough times and there's no spin anyone could put on it that changes the fact HE wanted her to STAY! No one would've talked and for Pete's sake, take a seat Adrienne - it's the girl's day off and she might not wanna spend it baking awkward cupcakes! :soapbox:
Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

I donīt think EJ asking Abby to stay was a mixsignal since he did that to tell her he was working things out with with Sami, but he did give her mixsignals by touching her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

michelle
Member Avatar

Maybe he did it because he's just a huge, idiot.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Nicole Walker

I can't wait for the conference table scenes tomorrow. It better hot as hell! I need my banner dammit!
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Feb 19 2014, 02:52 AM
Angie79
Feb 18 2014, 05:34 PM
LuvingLumi
Feb 18 2014, 05:26 PM
^lets see what happens the rest of this week.
This. We don't know that EJ is done flirting with her, kissing her, etc. Spoilers make it sound like it he isn't done with her yet.

We do need to see how it plays out I havenīt been reading spoilers except for this thread, but it says that Abby does something to get a hold on EJ, so it sounds like abby get EJ to kiss her by manipulation. I do think EJ cares about Abby but he is still inlove with Sami and since Ejami are sleeping together again I think EJ most likely will put on the breaks and say he canīt do it.

tat2dmama

Sami has forgiven EJ for keeping Kristenīs secret since she made love to him on tuesday. She donīt see her resent him for that anymore but she will resent him for Ejabby which most likely will be the end of Ejami unless the ride off into the sunset together.
In my experience Sami's forgiveness is almost as fickle as her love.... Hey Marlena.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

I get the points about the touching, even though I don't agree, but I'm really just stunned that people think him asking her to stay long enough for him to tell her they were through is a mixed signal. What if he'd asked her to stay, then he drugged her and buried her alive? Would that have been a mixed signal? HE DIDN"T WANT HER TO LEAVE!!!. ^o)
Edited by six, Feb 21 2014, 08:44 AM.
Online Profile Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

six
Feb 21 2014, 08:42 AM
I get the points about the touching, even though I don't agree, but I'm really just stunned that people think him asking her to stay long enough for him to tell her they were through is a mixed signal. What if he'd asked her to stay, then he drugged her and buried her alive? Would that have been a mixed signal? HE DIDN"T WANT HER TO LEAVE!!!. ^o)
I don't even agree with the touching. He feels guilty about hurting her. There are so many complications with this relationship for him to thread carefully.... she's young, she's his brother's former girlfriend, and he liked and respected her before they had any sexual affair (god knows why). She's peripherally connected to him (through Will, Allie and Arianna), so he's trying to be nice about the break-up. He can't be dismissive and cruel about their breakup. Plus, the selfish EJ doesn't want to piss her off, it serves his ego for Abby to still find him enthralling.
Edited by Kaha, Feb 21 2014, 09:59 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

I think the way EJ said it plus touching her made it sound like he wanted Abby to stay for other reasons he said - please stay a while and smiled instead of saying stay I need to talk to you about something (he said it when he needed to repeat himself but not the first time), but I donīt think it was meant to be a mixsignal since it become clear after that what his reason for asking her to stay was.

Anyway I donīt think Abby will try to fake a pregnancy or anything crazy like that she will probably just try to blackmail him for sex even if Theresa did the same thing the other day the writers probably donīt have more imagination than that.
Offline Profile Goto Top

spartan
Member Avatar

six
Feb 21 2014, 08:42 AM
Exactly. He told her to stay TO END IT.

I mean I guess he could have ran along side Abby on her way out while talking to her to avoid any confusion? :blulaugh:
Edited by spartan, Feb 21 2014, 10:13 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Like some others feel, I am not rooting for any if these characters. Abby comes off as rather stupid and naive. Almost like a girl who's just discovered the joys of the Big O and has put her brain up for auction on eBay (starting bid $.99). And I despise Elvis (always have), so I just want his life to fall apart in every way. Same for Sami. The only thing I'm rooting for with these three is for Sami to find out Elvis screwed her new BFF Abby in the worst possible way, then leave town in a straight jacket. Lucas can get guardianship of her rugrats. Then I want Elvis to just plain either leave town too or finally just be the asshole he is and stop pretending he has a single moral. As for Abby, I don't really know or care what should happen to her. :shrug:
Edited by Rosebud, Feb 21 2014, 10:22 AM.
Online Profile Goto Top

Ellie

We're going to lock this as the scenes air today and new articles have been posted.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic