Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ratings for the Week of Feb. 3-7, 2014
Topic Started: Feb 14 2014, 07:54 AM (1,658 Views)
outrageous
Member Avatar

I though that one couple has nothing to do with the ratings. Unless...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

#CordaysFault
Edited by Matt, Feb 15 2014, 11:53 PM.

james0479
Member Avatar

As a Days viewer who's long suffered this epic yet ridiculous show, I'm happy to see the ratings looking as good as they are. Time flies and it seems like just last month we were in the Higley period and ALL complaining about the show. Days has had serious ups and waaaay serious downs but its so neat to see the majority of people here are enjoying the show now. Who would've thought it! I hope Days continues its streak and I'm glad to see, what I find to be, a much deserved upswing.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Feb 14 2014, 11:16 AM
Well can't blame this week on the weather...the other shows dropped while DAYS saw gains in every sector of viewership.

Go EJABBY! ;)
two words...Pay DIrt -- finally a completely shocking concept!

EJ~Abby... it's not logical, but AHA! Now if EJAMI sexing it up gives us a big Raspberry, the story will be told.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 15 2014, 12:23 AM
lazydazes
Feb 14 2014, 08:06 PM
Go Days! But, certainly Ejabby isn't the only story that fans are interested in.
Well, the ratings went up on Wednesday which is not surprising with the Tuesday cliffhanger of Sami maybe walking in on Ejabby in the shower (and apparently the weather too). But what is unusual for Days is that STAYED up on Thursday and Friday. There was nothing to Ejami/Ejabby related those days.
in all truth it peaked on Wednesday.

CJ127

Vicky4Mimi
Feb 14 2014, 07:57 AM
Bravo DAYS! "Something" is working so I hope they know if it's not broke-don't fix it! Keep it going DAYS!
EJAABY shower scene was that week

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply