Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for the week of February 17th; updated with Youtube
Topic Started: Feb 14 2014, 05:16 PM (14,080 Views)
cryin4days

The only person who will likely be disappointed in Abby when the truth comes out is Jennifer. Will and Sonny will have no room to berate her because they were on board with EJ doing whatever it took to keep Abby from talking. At the first sign of trouble, they were speed dialing EJ. They practically set up the booty calls.

Roman, Marlena, Caroline and the rest of the Brady's are likely to throw Abby a thank you parade around the town square for her possibly finally ending the ick fest that is EJ and Sami.

I've enjoyed this story for 2 reasons: EJ was finally interesting enough for me NOT to fast forward his scenes and the writers accomplished something I thought was impossible. They made Sami look like an even bigger idiot.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Amanda_gayle
Member Avatar

marie1969
Feb 16 2014, 04:52 PM
tomsawyer
Feb 16 2014, 03:37 PM
Kaha
Feb 16 2014, 03:10 PM
tomsawyer
Feb 16 2014, 03:02 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Sonny should be completely honest with Abby but he also will support and still love her.
Of course. No problem with him still supporting and loving his family. I will have zero tolerance for any "poor Abby" shit however.

ETA: I also think Will would be an interesting person to find out. I assume EJ would try to convince him that it would only hurt his mom if she knew the truth.

I am in the same boat. I would be beyond pissed if everyone treats abifail as the victim and Ej as the big bad wolf who took advantage of poor Abigail. We, the audience, know she was the aggressor in all encounters. Yes Ej used her initially in the cabingate to keep her quiet about Nick, but she was more than willing to get on her back and open her legs to an engaged man with a family. The other times in the closet, she basically blackmailed Ej to have sex with her in exchange for her silence. As for the sleazy shower sex, she stalked him all the way in the changing room and shamelessly threw herself at him.

Even though it probably will not happen, I want her to suffer public shaming and humiliation and be finally seen for the homewrecking sex crazed slut she truly is. If I had my way, that girl should be forced to wear a scarlet letter as a mark of shame on her breast for life lol.
Omg! I totally had the scarlet letter thoughts on my mind last week! This post is exactly how I feel! :rockon:

jam6242
Member Avatar

It's been a long time since I've read The Scarlet Letter but wasn't the adultress considered the heroine of the book? :whistle:
Edited by jam6242, Feb 16 2014, 07:54 PM.

Amanda_gayle
Member Avatar

jam6242
Feb 16 2014, 07:31 PM
It's been a long time since I've read The Scarlett Letter but wasn't the adultress considered the heroine of the book? :whistle:
I revisited the story too and you're right! Lol, but the thought of Abby wearing a Scarlett letter I love! She needs to be shamed! The little tramp! :teehee:

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

It would be funny as hell if Will told JJ

"You didn't hear this from me, but Abby's kinda seeing some guy. She won't say who, and I think he's mistreating her. Brother to brother, keep an eye on your sister."

JJ tells Rory, they start playing Hardy boys until they hear just enough :fight: for a pissed off JJ to either punch EJ in the face or jump on his back while a scared Rory yells the daytime equivalent of:

:scared: "DUDE! HOLY SHIT! Oh man, we are soooo dead!!
Edited by TreasureCove, Feb 16 2014, 07:43 PM.

phloe3

JJ doesn't seem violent to me. He never even picked up his hand to Teresa when she was blackmailing him.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

marie1969
Feb 16 2014, 06:50 PM
camera shy
Feb 16 2014, 06:24 PM
tomsawyer
Feb 16 2014, 06:12 PM
camera shy
Feb 16 2014, 06:03 PM

Oh see, I thought you were talking about Austin, for which she faced plenty of consequences. When she had sex with EJ, Ejole weren't even a couple, so I don't think of Sami wronging Nicole in that situation. But I wouldn't have objected to Nicole giving her a beatdown nonetheless. Just like I'll enjoy the beatdown that hopefully Abby and EJ get.
Ejole were married when the griefsex happened and even though Nicole made EJ sign divorce papers Sami didn't know anything about it.
I must say I felt that griefsex was karma bitting Nicole in the butt for coming between Ejami when they were married. What goes around comes around as they say. Nicole came back to Salem and set her sight on Ej even though Ejami were married and Ej made it clear that he was in love with Sami. She pulled every trick in the book to get Ej including using sex, even though she knew Sami was falling in love with ej. She even used her pregnancy to trap Ej. Granted Sami is too blame too for being fickle, but Nicole did go after Ej knowing he wanted Sami and not her.

Yes I know Ejami's marriage was of convenience but so was Ejole's marriage if I remember correctly. To my recollection, Ej married Nicole to punish Sami for shooting him. he wanted Nicole to be Sydney's mother to stick it to Sami and Nicole agreed to the marriage to be with Sydney which she was obsessed with. It was not about love, just a marriage of convenience pure and simple similar to Ejami's first marriage.
Whatever... Lumi's marriage was the only one not of convenience or in name only and Ej inserted himself into that. If Abby does the same with Ejami, Ej might find it a turn on. That little girl has rocked Ej's world since Jan while Sami hasn't...that's a fact that no one can take away. As I've heard and pretty much agreed for years now, I watch soaps as a form of escapism and Ejabby is actually interesting as we don't know what the future plan is.

camera shy

LuvingLumi
Feb 16 2014, 07:47 PM
marie1969
camera shy
tomsawyer

Ejole were married when the griefsex happened and even though Nicole made EJ sign divorce papers Sami didn't know anything about it.
I must say I felt that griefsex was karma bitting Nicole in the butt for coming between Ejami when they were married. What goes around comes around as they say. Nicole came back to Salem and set her sight on Ej even though Ejami were married and Ej made it clear that he was in love with Sami. She pulled every trick in the book to get Ej including using sex, even though she knew Sami was falling in love with ej. She even used her pregnancy to trap Ej. Granted Sami is too blame too for being fickle, but Nicole did go after Ej knowing he wanted Sami and not her.

Yes I know Ejami's marriage was of convenience but so was Ejole's marriage if I remember correctly. To my recollection, Ej married Nicole to punish Sami for shooting him. he wanted Nicole to be Sydney's mother to stick it to Sami and Nicole agreed to the marriage to be with Sydney which she was obsessed with. It was not about love, just a marriage of convenience pure and simple similar to Ejami's first marriage.
Whatever... Lumi's marriage was the only one not of convenience or in name only and Ej inserted himself into that. If Abby does the same with Ejami, Ej might find it a turn on. That little girl has rocked Ej's world since Jan while Sami hasn't...that's a fact that no one can take away. As I've heard and pretty much agreed for years now, I watch soaps as a form of escapism and Ejabby is actually interesting as we don't know what the future plan is.
Remember when EJ said to Ian that he found Kate a forgetable lover? I bet he won't say the same about Abby. :D

Kaha
Member Avatar

cryin4days
Feb 16 2014, 07:18 PM
The only person who will likely be disappointed in Abby when the truth comes out is Jennifer. Will and Sonny will have no room to berate her because they were on board with EJ doing whatever it took to keep Abby from talking. At the first sign of trouble, they were speed dialing EJ. They practically set up the booty calls.

Roman, Marlena, Caroline and the rest of the Brady's are likely to throw Abby a thank you parade around the town square for her possibly finally ending the ick fest that is EJ and Sami.

I've enjoyed this story for 2 reasons: EJ was finally interesting enough for me NOT to fast forward his scenes and the writers accomplished something I thought was impossible. They made Sami look like an even bigger idiot.

First of all Will and Sonny had no hand in EJ talking to Abby, they found out after the fact. Even if they did, they didn't expect her to seduce him. I think they have a reasonable expectation that EJ will be able to talk to a female without letting lil EJ loose, and they should have a reasonable expectation that Abby will not sleep with an almost married man that easily. She present at his engagement party for heaven's sake.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

You know, lost in all this discussion of sluts, homewreckers, revenge, guilt, fault and blame, we've really missed the most important question. Which is why the hell is Abby styled like a 55-year-old socialite?

salem_viewer
Member Avatar

Amanda_gayle
Feb 16 2014, 07:34 PM
jam6242
It's been a long time since I've read The Scarlett Letter but wasn't the adultress considered the heroine of the book? :whistle:
I revisited the story too and you're right! Lol, but the thought of Abby wearing a Scarlett letter I love! She needs to be shamed! The little tramp! :teehee:
This is why I want her pregnant. I think this is the only way she'll realize her behavior has consequences.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Kaha
Feb 16 2014, 08:13 PM
cryin4days
Feb 16 2014, 07:18 PM

First of all Will and Sonny had no hand in EJ talking to Abby, they found out after the fact. Even if they did, they didn't expect her to seduce him. I think they have a reasonable expectation that EJ will be able to talk to a female without letting lil EJ loose, and they should have a reasonable expectation that Abby will not sleep with an almost married man that easily. She present at his engagement party for heaven's sake.
While I'm guessing that Wilson will be the first people to figure out who Abigail's lover is, I certainly don't think it has ever crossed either of their minds that EJ would sleep with Abigail. EJ had already been handling Gabi without any sex and they probably thought he'd do the same with Abigail. Since both Will and Sonny have been on the receiving end of EJ's charm without him actually sleeping with either one of them, it's natural that they would be comfortable with EJ being assigned to the handle Abby errand.

I'm guessing Will is going to be quite upset on behalf of his mom if he finds out, given his pro Ejami dialogue lately. I agree that Will shipping them is off, but that's what the writers are doing.

I also think everyone is going to erroneously assume that Abigail was some kind of a victim, and I hope she sets them straight.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 16 2014, 08:22 PM
You know, lost in all this discussion of sluts, homewreckers, revenge, guilt, fault and blame, we've really missed the most important question. Which is why the hell is Abby styled like a 55-year-old socialite?
For the same reason Will was dressed as Mr. Roper. The stylists suck.

Amanda_gayle
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Feb 16 2014, 08:29 PM
tomsawyer
I had a much needed laugh at the Mr. Roper comment! What IS with all the sweaters on the guys? I actually have been envisioning Mr. Rogers! and Abby's cupcake baking outfit was kind of a Golden Girls Blanche outfit!

Oh lord! I just realized Blanche's last name was Devereaux too!
Edited by Amanda_gayle, Feb 16 2014, 08:53 PM.

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

Amanda_gayle
Feb 16 2014, 08:48 PM
TreasureCove
Feb 16 2014, 08:29 PM
tomsawyer
I had a much needed laugh at the Mr. Roper comment! What IS with all the sweaters on the guys? I actually have been envisioning Mr. Rogers! and Abby's cupcake baking outfit was kind of a Golden Girls Blanche outfit!

Oh lord! I just realized Blanche's last name was Devereaux too!
You realize when Austin & Sami saw EJ"s boxes when he moved in across the hall, Sami remarked that she was going to miss the old neighbor, "Helen Roper."

marie1969

LOL I figured Abbyfail is playing dress up with her mommy's clothes because she is trying to impress Ej. :laugh: She thinks if she dresses like Sami, Ej might take her seriously you know like a grown up. :shrug: Good luck with that honey...

BeeBee
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 16 2014, 06:31 PM
camera shy
tomsawyer
camera shy
Feb 16 2014, 06:03 PM

Oh see, I thought you were talking about Austin, for which she faced plenty of consequences. When she had sex with EJ, Ejole weren't even a couple, so I don't think of Sami wronging Nicole in that situation. But I wouldn't have objected to Nicole giving her a beatdown nonetheless. Just like I'll enjoy the beatdown that hopefully Abby and EJ get.
Ejole had been separated and living apart since May or so. They were hardly a couple even though the divorce hadn't gone through. Sami knew that because she knew about EJ and Taylor. I don't think she would've had any reason to know that Ejole had reconciled briefly the night before.
While Sami may not have known about the exact nature of EJ's relationship with Nicole,she did know that she was married to a man who loved her so much he agreed to adopt her baby to help her,sacrificed his FBi career to be with her,helped her to cover up an attempted murder by her,found her daughter for her that she had thought died, fought with his own sister over Sami just before his sister died,went to look at the body of a dead boy to spare her in case it was her son,and was looking for her son while she was having ugly animalistic clothes on sex with a man who had tortured him.That is one of the reasons I despise her and I will never feel bad about EJ and Abby having sex while she and EJ are engaged.I really want Rafe,Lucas,and Nicole to find out about the affair.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

salem_viewer
Feb 16 2014, 08:25 PM
Amanda_gayle
Feb 16 2014, 07:34 PM
jam6242
This is why I want her pregnant. I think this is the only way she'll realize her behavior has consequences.
I think you are on to something.I would like to see Abby trying to balance work,raising a little boy/girl,and working though her relationship with her family members along with EJ,Johnny,Sydney,and Stefano as well as Theo.I think Kate Mansi would do an excellent job with that material.

concerned
Member Avatar

six
Feb 15 2014, 08:34 AM
concerned
Feb 14 2014, 07:54 PM
six
Feb 14 2014, 06:29 PM
LuvingLumi
Feb 14 2014, 06:24 PM

He told Sami that he knew about Kristen/Eric and he's admitted that Kristen was wrong. What else is he supposed to confess?
That he can confirm that Kristin did admit to drugging and raping Eric, Dr Chyka was the one who provided the drugs and, that Kristen made the tape so that Eric can have his good name restored and go back to the priesthood if he wishes.
I don't see why EJ needs to spell out what Sami, and everyone else, already knows. Everyone knows Kristen made the video. Everybody knows who Chyka is, now. And now that EJ is admitting that Kristen's actions were unconscionable, that means he's admitting that she raped him. That, paired with Eric's enthusiasm in the video, means that he was drugged. Eric can't get back into the priesthood on EJ's word. He needs the proof Nicole is hiding.
Can't they use him as a witness?

Wouldn't having someone who could say I had a conversation with X where they admitted Y stand up in court. Particularly if it is corroborated by the evidence of the flashdrive.

marie1969

camera shy
Feb 16 2014, 08:03 PM
LuvingLumi
marie1969
camera shy

Remember when EJ said to Ian that he found Kate a forgetable lover? I bet he won't say the same about Abby. :D

Gee I don't if she was that good, he would not have dumped her ass on Valentine day of all day. I figured she is a lousy lay or he would have dumped Sami for her instead.

LuvingLumi
marie1969
camera shy
tomsawyer

I have to agree about Ej LOL. There is no way around it, he did break up lumi's marriage. he schemed, lied, blackmailed you name it to steal Sami from Lucas. :lol:

Still I doubt he will be amused when it is being done to him. Granted this version of Ej is merely a plot point so no one can really understand his character's motivation, but I still don't think Ej will appreciate Abby trying to sabotage his relationship with Sami and his future with his family.

I think right now he feels guilty for using her. He sees her as some naive girl that he took advantage of which is why he is trying to let her down easy. It won't work because the girl is already obsessed. To get rid of her, he is going to stop treating her with kid gloves and tell her to get lost. Some people can't take the hint.

As for Eskabby sex, why would Ej dump her ass if the sex was so great? if he has feelings for her and the sex he is so good, why is he still fighting to be with Sami when he can have his easylay. For someone who has rocked his world, he sure does not seem too eager to hold on to her or the sex.

I am going to go on a limb and say that Ej screwed her because he was lonely and horny. it would have been the same as if he hired a call girl. It would have been a smarter move actually because you can pay the prostitute to leave, yet he does not seem to be able to get rid of Abbyfail no matter what he does, she keeps clinging.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply