Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for the week of February 17th; updated with Youtube
Topic Started: Feb 14 2014, 05:16 PM (14,251 Views)
concerned
Member Avatar

KateDiMera
Feb 15 2014, 09:58 AM
Quote:

Kate does need some penis. But I want her to have Stefano's penis or Roman's...lol

Wow. Them's shitty pickins. You must really hate her. ;)

EJ and Kate were my JAM when he first came to town. Now THAT is the kind of no-strings-attached sex that she's capable of and should've had with stupid Rafe.

And to add to this quickly evolving "EJ's a slut convo," the thing that baffles me is that EJ used to own this (see the above video). He used to relish in it and seemingly enjoy living his life that way. Then he started with this string of monogamous relationships, and now he seems miserable. He would be so much happier and fulfilled if he'd just realize that he's not a one-woman man and needs to seek out relationships that are monogam-ish, as Dan Savage puts it. And there are plenty of people who live life that way and plenty of women who would agree to it, because they want the exact same thing. But, sadly, for all the 'modernizing' the show is trying to do, I don't believe they'd ever become this realistic and sex-positive.
I need someone to find me the clip after that...

The one where Kate finds out John has been watching her and EJ on the surveilance camera.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

marie1969

BeeBee
Feb 16 2014, 09:47 PM
tomsawyer
Feb 16 2014, 06:31 PM
camera shy
Feb 16 2014, 06:24 PM
tomsawyer
Feb 16 2014, 06:12 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Ejole were married when the griefsex happened and even though Nicole made EJ sign divorce papers Sami didn't know anything about it.
Ejole had been separated and living apart since May or so. They were hardly a couple even though the divorce hadn't gone through. Sami knew that because she knew about EJ and Taylor. I don't think she would've had any reason to know that Ejole had reconciled briefly the night before.
While Sami may not have known about the exact nature of EJ's relationship with Nicole,she did know that she was married to a man who loved her so much he agreed to adopt her baby to help her,sacrificed his FBi career to be with her,helped her to cover up an attempted murder by her,found her daughter for her that she had thought died, fought with his own sister over Sami just before his sister died,went to look at the body of a dead boy to spare her in case it was her son,and was looking for her son while she was having ugly animalistic clothes on sex with a man who had tortured him.That is one of the reasons I despise her and I will never feel bad about EJ and Abby having sex while she and EJ are engaged.I really want Rafe,Lucas,and Nicole to find out about the affair.
Are you talking about the same man who was emotionally cheating on her with her own sister? The one who fell head over heels for the said sister? OK...

As I recall, they were both cheating. Rafe may not have slept with Carrie, but he was making googly eye at her behind sami's back. So no he was not the innocent victim that we would like to paint him to be.
Edited by marie1969, Feb 16 2014, 10:38 PM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

BeeBee
tomsawyer
camera shy
tomsawyer
Feb 16 2014, 06:12 PM

Ejole were married when the griefsex happened and even though Nicole made EJ sign divorce papers Sami didn't know anything about it.
Ejole had been separated and living apart since May or so. They were hardly a couple even though the divorce hadn't gone through. Sami knew that because she knew about EJ and Taylor. I don't think she would've had any reason to know that Ejole had reconciled briefly the night before.
While Sami may not have known about the exact nature of EJ's relationship with Nicole,she did know that she was married to a man who loved her so much he agreed to adopt her baby to help her,sacrificed his FBi career to be with her,helped her to cover up an attempted murder by her,found her daughter for her that she had thought died, fought with his own sister over Sami just before his sister died,went to look at the body of a dead boy to spare her in case it was her son,and was looking for her son while she was having ugly animalistic clothes on sex with a man who had tortured him.That is one of the reasons I despise her and I will never feel bad about EJ and Abby having sex while she and EJ are engaged.I really want Rafe,Lucas,and Nicole to find out about the affair.
Well yes, but she did pay for that in relation to Rafe. He dumped her. Plus, her son hated her for months. We were talking about cheaters being faced with the consequences of their actions. And Sami had to deal with the consequences of her cheating, so I don't think she will hesitate to make EJ and Abby pay for their cheating.

Amanda_gayle
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 16 2014, 10:13 PM
BeeBee
tomsawyer
camera shy

Well yes, but she did pay for that in relation to Rafe. He dumped her. Plus, her son hated her for months. We were talking about cheaters being faced with the consequences of their actions. And Sami had to deal with the consequences of her cheating, so I don't think she will hesitate to make EJ and Abby pay for their cheating.
Hell yeah! Can't wait for that day!

I have so much fun here!

salem_viewer
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Feb 16 2014, 10:00 PM
salem_viewer
Feb 16 2014, 08:25 PM
Amanda_gayle
Feb 16 2014, 07:34 PM
jam6242
Feb 16 2014, 07:31 PM
It's been a long time since I've read The Scarlett Letter but wasn't the adultress considered the heroine of the book? :whistle:
I revisited the story too and you're right! Lol, but the thought of Abby wearing a Scarlett letter I love! She needs to be shamed! The little tramp! :teehee:
This is why I want her pregnant. I think this is the only way she'll realize her behavior has consequences.
I think you are on to something.I would like to see Abby trying to balance work,raising a little boy/girl,and working though her relationship with her family members along with EJ,Johnny,Sydney,and Stefano as well as Theo.I think Kate Mansi would do an excellent job with that material.
The characters story would be interesting, They would need to recast though, Kate is not a strong enough actress to handle that material. JMO

For me those who require some emotionally changed scenes with lots of drama. Even though it is said Abby is struggling with guilt...I don't feel it, nor do I feel her confusion. These other scenes your describing seem to need an actress that can draw you in and have you feel the pain....
Edited by salem_viewer, Feb 16 2014, 11:33 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Yuck Sami is so repulsive...I'm sorry but as a dude she is a grade a boner shrinker.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

salem_viewer
Feb 16 2014, 11:23 PM
BeeBee
salem_viewer
Amanda_gayle

This is why I want her pregnant. I think this is the only way she'll realize her behavior has consequences.
I think you are on to something.I would like to see Abby trying to balance work,raising a little boy/girl,and working though her relationship with her family members along with EJ,Johnny,Sydney,and Stefano as well as Theo.I think Kate Mansi would do an excellent job with that material.
The characters story would be interesting, They would need to recast though, Kate is not a strong enough actress to handle that material. JMO
Probably not surprising but I disagree at least on Kate not being strong enough. I think she's doing a fantastic job with all of this: the vulnerability, the sexiness, the confusion, the guilt.

But I don't want to see Abigail pregnant. It's just so....not necessary for this story.

salem_viewer
Member Avatar

Tripp
Feb 16 2014, 11:32 PM
salem_viewer
BeeBee
salem_viewer

Probably not surprising but I disagree at least on Kate not being strong enough. I think she's doing a fantastic job with all of this: the vulnerability, the sexiness, the confusion, the guilt.

But I don't want to see Abigail pregnant. It's just so....not necessary for this story.
I believe it would be a valuable learning experience for Abby.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

salem_viewer
Feb 16 2014, 11:55 PM
Tripp
salem_viewer
BeeBee

Im sure Abby already knows having unprotected sex can result in a baby. As I'm sure EJ knows it too. If a baby does wind up showing up, it won't be a PSA about unprotected sex. It will be because the writers can't resist the idea of a Dimera/Horton baby.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

salem_viewer
BeeBee
salem_viewer
Amanda_gayle

For me those who require some emotionally changed scenes with lots of drama. Even though it is said Abby is struggling with guilt...I don't feel it, nor do I feel her confusion. These other scenes your describing seem to need an actress that can draw you in and have you feel the pain....
If they can keep AS,who appears to have studied acting at the Mime/Charades/Silent Film Junior High School of Acting,for twenty years,they don't have to worry about finding a stronger actress to play Abby.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

salem_viewer
Member Avatar

Tripp
Feb 17 2014, 12:06 AM
salem_viewer
Tripp
salem_viewer

Im sure Abby already knows having unprotected sex can result in a baby. As I'm sure EJ knows it too. If a baby does wind up showing up, it won't be a PSA about unprotected sex. It will be because the writers can't resist the idea of a Dimera/Horton baby.
Is this this only lesson she can take away from this. Attempting to have a relationship with a committed man, Austin now EJ. Why is she going after men who cannot offer more? How would an unplanned pregnancy change her character? How does this impact her future.

Try and think with not such a narrow scope. Someone asked, how will she learn about casual sex. Well what will and has she learned. This is Abby's story.

Edited by salem_viewer, Feb 17 2014, 12:24 AM.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
BeeBee
tomsawyer
camera shy

I hope Abby gets the same kind of consequences Sami received after cheating on Rafe.She got Lucas after breaking up his engagement to Autumn then left him and her precious kids without a backward look to go on the run with EJ after getting her son to aid in EJ's escape from lawful custody.She got Rafe back and would probably still have him if he had not objected to her getting in his pregnant younger sister's face and calling her a bitch.She got EJ ,a promotion in a company to an executive,and an engagment ring.The son who hated her for a few months is now the biggest cheerleader for her relationship with a man he tried to kill.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Tripp
salem_viewer
Tripp
salem_viewer

I totally agree with your assessment of Kate Mansi's acting skills.I liked her in the Austin story line but I love her in her current storyline.I hope the writer's don't resist the thought of a Horton-DiMera baby because I like the thought of the Horton princess having a baby with the son of the prince of darkness but I want to see KM and JS in the roles.Who is to say how long either will remain with Days.I want to see the story with them in the roles and the only way to ensure that is for the baby to be born sooner rather than later.I don't want that story with a recast of Abby or EJ.Just think back to EJ walking into the church proper toward Abby and talking to her while Abby was holding little Ari.I really loved the low voices they used and the way Ari looked back and forth at them while they were speaking.The three of them looked really great together and Abby looked so natural holding Ari.I know this reads gushy but I really liked that scene.
Edited by BeeBee, Feb 18 2014, 06:54 AM.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Feb 17 2014, 12:27 AM
tomsawyer
BeeBee
tomsawyer

I hope Abby gets the same kind of consequences Sami received after cheating on Rafe.She got Lucas after breaking up his engagement to Autumn then left him and her precious kids without a backward look to go on the run with EJ after getting her son to aid in EJ's escape from lawful custody.She got Rafe back and would probably still have him if he had not objected to her getting in his pregnant younger sister's face and calling her a bitch.She got EJ ,a promotion in a company to an executive,and an engagment ring.The son who hated her for a few months is now the biggest cheerleader for her relationship with a man he tried to kill.
Minus the kate tried to kill Chloe.aside that abby should get the Chloe treatment when she she cheated on Lucas.will and sonny can challenge their inner Maggie in them bake Abby cake like Maggie did to Chloe
Edited by Partnersincrime, Feb 17 2014, 08:45 AM.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

BeeBee
Feb 17 2014, 12:07 AM
salem_viewer
BeeBee
salem_viewer

If they can keep AS,who appears to have studied acting at the Mime/Charades/Silent Film Junior High School of Acting,for twenty years,they don't have to worry about finding a stronger actress to play Abby.
Posted Image

S loves EJ

concerned
Feb 16 2014, 10:10 PM
KateDiMera
Feb 15 2014, 09:58 AM
Quote:

Kate does need some penis. But I want her to have Stefano's penis or Roman's...lol

Wow. Them's shitty pickins. You must really hate her. ;)

EJ and Kate were my JAM when he first came to town. Now THAT is the kind of no-strings-attached sex that she's capable of and should've had with stupid Rafe.

And to add to this quickly evolving "EJ's a slut convo," the thing that baffles me is that EJ used to own this (see the above video). He used to relish in it and seemingly enjoy living his life that way. Then he started with this string of monogamous relationships, and now he seems miserable. He would be so much happier and fulfilled if he'd just realize that he's not a one-woman man and needs to seek out relationships that are monogam-ish, as Dan Savage puts it. And there are plenty of people who live life that way and plenty of women who would agree to it, because they want the exact same thing. But, sadly, for all the 'modernizing' the show is trying to do, I don't believe they'd ever become this realistic and sex-positive.
I need someone to find me the clip after that...

The one where Kate finds out John has been watching her and EJ on the surveilance camera.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBJXjGOKSV4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpnoQFlEZxs
Edited by S loves EJ, Feb 17 2014, 05:41 AM.

jam6242
Member Avatar

salem_viewer
Feb 17 2014, 12:21 AM
Tripp
salem_viewer
Tripp

Is this this only lesson she can take away from this. Attempting to have a relationship with a committed man, Austin now EJ. Why is she going after men who cannot offer more? How would an unplanned pregnancy change her character? How does this impact her future.

Try and think with not such a narrow scope. Someone asked, how will she learn about casual sex. Well what will and has she learned. This is Abby's story.

That would also give Abby a permanent tie to EJ.

six
Member Avatar

concerned
Feb 16 2014, 10:01 PM
six
Feb 15 2014, 08:34 AM
concerned
Feb 14 2014, 07:54 PM
six
Feb 14 2014, 06:29 PM

That he can confirm that Kristin did admit to drugging and raping Eric, Dr Chyka was the one who provided the drugs and, that Kristen made the tape so that Eric can have his good name restored and go back to the priesthood if he wishes.
I don't see why EJ needs to spell out what Sami, and everyone else, already knows. Everyone knows Kristen made the video. Everybody knows who Chyka is, now. And now that EJ is admitting that Kristen's actions were unconscionable, that means he's admitting that she raped him. That, paired with Eric's enthusiasm in the video, means that he was drugged. Eric can't get back into the priesthood on EJ's word. He needs the proof Nicole is hiding.
Can't they use him as a witness?

Wouldn't having someone who could say I had a conversation with X where they admitted Y stand up in court. Particularly if it is corroborated by the evidence of the flashdrive.

The court has nothing to do with it, and the flash drive doesn't corroborate Eric's story, which is why he's in this mess to begin with. If EJ comes forward at this point, it's his word against the sister he barely knows, in favor of the brother of his fiancee. The church already believes Eric's story, but they want solid proof that he was raped, so they won't have to deal with a nother church scandal, so IDK if EJ's word would do much good. EJ could have made a difference if he spoke up a long time ago and told everyone that he saw Kristen talking to a doctor named Chyka and gave a description of him (assuming he saw Chyka when he was eavesdropping on Kristen's conversation), but that ship has sailed.
Edited by six, Feb 17 2014, 08:44 AM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

marie1969
Feb 16 2014, 10:04 PM
camera shy
Feb 16 2014, 08:03 PM
LuvingLumi
Feb 16 2014, 07:47 PM
marie1969
Feb 16 2014, 06:50 PM

Whatever... Lumi's marriage was the only one not of convenience or in name only and Ej inserted himself into that. If Abby does the same with Ejami, Ej might find it a turn on. That little girl has rocked Ej's world since Jan while Sami hasn't...that's a fact that no one can take away. As I've heard and pretty much agreed for years now, I watch soaps as a form of escapism and Ejabby is actually interesting as we don't know what the future plan is.
Remember when EJ said to Ian that he found Kate a forgetable lover? I bet he won't say the same about Abby. :D

Gee I don't if she was that good, he would not have dumped her ass on Valentine day of all day. I figured she is a lousy lay or he would have dumped Sami for her instead.

LuvingLumi
marie1969
camera shy

I must say I felt that griefsex was karma bitting Nicole in the butt for coming between Ejami when they were married. What goes around comes around as they say. Nicole came back to Salem and set her sight on Ej even though Ejami were married and Ej made it clear that he was in love with Sami. She pulled every trick in the book to get Ej including using sex, even though she knew Sami was falling in love with ej. She even used her pregnancy to trap Ej. Granted Sami is too blame too for being fickle, but Nicole did go after Ej knowing he wanted Sami and not her.

Yes I know Ejami's marriage was of convenience but so was Ejole's marriage if I remember correctly. To my recollection, Ej married Nicole to punish Sami for shooting him. he wanted Nicole to be Sydney's mother to stick it to Sami and Nicole agreed to the marriage to be with Sydney which she was obsessed with. It was not about love, just a marriage of convenience pure and simple similar to Ejami's first marriage.
Whatever... Lumi's marriage was the only one not of convenience or in name only and Ej inserted himself into that. If Abby does the same with Ejami, Ej might find it a turn on. That little girl has rocked Ej's world since Jan while Sami hasn't...that's a fact that no one can take away. As I've heard and pretty much agreed for years now, I watch soaps as a form of escapism and Ejabby is actually interesting as we don't know what the future plan is.

I have to agree about Ej LOL. There is no way around it, he did break up lumi's marriage. he schemed, lied, blackmailed you name it to steal Sami from Lucas. :lol:

Still I doubt he will be amused when it is being done to him. Granted this version of Ej is merely a plot point so no one can really understand his character's motivation, but I still don't think Ej will appreciate Abby trying to sabotage his relationship with Sami and his future with his family.

I think right now he feels guilty for using her. He sees her as some naive girl that he took advantage of which is why he is trying to let her down easy. It won't work because the girl is already obsessed. To get rid of her, he is going to stop treating her with kid gloves and tell her to get lost. Some people can't take the hint.

As for Eskabby sex, why would Ej dump her ass if the sex was so great? if he has feelings for her and the sex he is so good, why is he still fighting to be with Sami when he can have his easylay. For someone who has rocked his world, he sure does not seem too eager to hold on to her or the sex.

I am going to go on a limb and say that Ej screwed her because he was lonely and horny. it would have been the same as if he hired a call girl. It would have been a smarter move actually because you can pay the prostitute to leave, yet he does not seem to be able to get rid of Abbyfail no matter what he does, she keeps clinging.
If you believe what Ej has said about the affair, he hasn't taken advantage of her (at least according to him).....

Seriously...I can see why Abby would be confused in this and I can see why she would have questions about what Ej really wants and if that's her or not. If she was really a mistake as he claimed, then he wouldn't continue doing her over adn over again. If he wanted to be with Sami he would have stopped the affair at the one night stand level. He didn't and he not only enjoyed himself sexually he's also made every attempt to have Abby not feel like she was just a piece of ass.....he had kind words for her, defended her when someone thought she could be brought, stayed with her in the cabin for round 2, followed her into the storage room and before he got there and locked the door he had already taken off his tie, he told her to lock the door when she came into the shower the other day, and he continues to tell her to "Stay" when he realistically should be trying to avoid every possible 'alone' time with her. If I were Abby I'd wonder if he really wants to stay with Sami also.....

Kaha
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Feb 17 2014, 10:59 AM
marie1969
Feb 16 2014, 10:04 PM
camera shy
Feb 16 2014, 08:03 PM
LuvingLumi

Remember when EJ said to Ian that he found Kate a forgetable lover? I bet he won't say the same about Abby. :D

Gee I don't if she was that good, he would not have dumped her ass on Valentine day of all day. I figured she is a lousy lay or he would have dumped Sami for her instead.

LuvingLumi
marie1969

I have to agree about Ej LOL. There is no way around it, he did break up lumi's marriage. he schemed, lied, blackmailed you name it to steal Sami from Lucas. :lol:

Still I doubt he will be amused when it is being done to him. Granted this version of Ej is merely a plot point so no one can really understand his character's motivation, but I still don't think Ej will appreciate Abby trying to sabotage his relationship with Sami and his future with his family.

I think right now he feels guilty for using her. He sees her as some naive girl that he took advantage of which is why he is trying to let her down easy. It won't work because the girl is already obsessed. To get rid of her, he is going to stop treating her with kid gloves and tell her to get lost. Some people can't take the hint.

As for Eskabby sex, why would Ej dump her ass if the sex was so great? if he has feelings for her and the sex he is so good, why is he still fighting to be with Sami when he can have his easylay. For someone who has rocked his world, he sure does not seem too eager to hold on to her or the sex.

I am going to go on a limb and say that Ej screwed her because he was lonely and horny. it would have been the same as if he hired a call girl. It would have been a smarter move actually because you can pay the prostitute to leave, yet he does not seem to be able to get rid of Abbyfail no matter what he does, she keeps clinging.
If you believe what Ej has said about the affair, he hasn't taken advantage of her (at least according to him).....

Seriously...I can see why Abby would be confused in this and I can see why she would have questions about what Ej really wants and if that's her or not. If she was really a mistake as he claimed, then he wouldn't continue doing her over adn over again. If he wanted to be with Sami he would have stopped the affair at the one night stand level. He didn't and he not only enjoyed himself sexually he's also made every attempt to have Abby not feel like she was just a piece of ass.....he had kind words for her, defended her when someone thought she could be brought, stayed with her in the cabin for round 2, followed her into the storage room and before he got there and locked the door he had already taken off his tie, he told her to lock the door when she came into the shower the other day, and he continues to tell her to "Stay" when he realistically should be trying to avoid every possible 'alone' time with her. If I were Abby I'd wonder if he really wants to stay with Sami also.....
Abby would be confused ONLY if she's a colossal moron or self deluded and desperate. She's not a neglected 16 year who mistakes sex for affection and love. She should be old enough to know that you can feel an intense and sudden attraction to somebody you hardly know, but that does not mean he cares about you or he'll turn his life upside down for you. If Abby takes all the cover your ass conversations she's been having with EJ as an indication of his feelings for her then she's an idiot. All they showed us so far is intense sexual desire and nothing else. And yes, you can have sexual desire for someone else while in love with another person.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply