Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for the week of February 17th; updated with Youtube
Topic Started: Feb 14 2014, 05:16 PM (14,609 Views)
Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Kaha
Feb 17 2014, 11:48 AM
LuvingLumi
Feb 17 2014, 10:59 AM
marie1969
Feb 16 2014, 10:04 PM
camera shy
Feb 16 2014, 08:03 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Gee I don't if she was that good, he would not have dumped her ass on Valentine day of all day. I figured she is a lousy lay or he would have dumped Sami for her instead.

LuvingLumi
Feb 16 2014, 07:47 PM

I have to agree about Ej LOL. There is no way around it, he did break up lumi's marriage. he schemed, lied, blackmailed you name it to steal Sami from Lucas. :lol:

Still I doubt he will be amused when it is being done to him. Granted this version of Ej is merely a plot point so no one can really understand his character's motivation, but I still don't think Ej will appreciate Abby trying to sabotage his relationship with Sami and his future with his family.

I think right now he feels guilty for using her. He sees her as some naive girl that he took advantage of which is why he is trying to let her down easy. It won't work because the girl is already obsessed. To get rid of her, he is going to stop treating her with kid gloves and tell her to get lost. Some people can't take the hint.

As for Eskabby sex, why would Ej dump her ass if the sex was so great? if he has feelings for her and the sex he is so good, why is he still fighting to be with Sami when he can have his easylay. For someone who has rocked his world, he sure does not seem too eager to hold on to her or the sex.

I am going to go on a limb and say that Ej screwed her because he was lonely and horny. it would have been the same as if he hired a call girl. It would have been a smarter move actually because you can pay the prostitute to leave, yet he does not seem to be able to get rid of Abbyfail no matter what he does, she keeps clinging.
If you believe what Ej has said about the affair, he hasn't taken advantage of her (at least according to him).....

Seriously...I can see why Abby would be confused in this and I can see why she would have questions about what Ej really wants and if that's her or not. If she was really a mistake as he claimed, then he wouldn't continue doing her over adn over again. If he wanted to be with Sami he would have stopped the affair at the one night stand level. He didn't and he not only enjoyed himself sexually he's also made every attempt to have Abby not feel like she was just a piece of ass.....he had kind words for her, defended her when someone thought she could be brought, stayed with her in the cabin for round 2, followed her into the storage room and before he got there and locked the door he had already taken off his tie, he told her to lock the door when she came into the shower the other day, and he continues to tell her to "Stay" when he realistically should be trying to avoid every possible 'alone' time with her. If I were Abby I'd wonder if he really wants to stay with Sami also.....
Abby would be confused ONLY if she's a colossal moron or self deluded and desperate. She's not a neglected 16 year who mistakes sex for affection and love. She should be old enough to know that you can feel an intense and sudden attraction to somebody you hardly know, but that does not mean he cares about you or he'll turn his life upside down for you. If Abby takes all the cover your ass conversations she's been having with EJ as an indication of his feelings for her then she's an idiot. All they showed us so far is intense sexual desire and nothing else. And yes, you can have sexual desire for someone else while in love with another person.
anyone in abby generation written as colossal moron or self deluded and desperate if anyone start looking how they behave
Edited by Partnersincrime, Feb 17 2014, 12:04 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Kaha
LuvingLumi
marie1969
camera shy
Feb 16 2014, 08:03 PM

Gee I don't if she was that good, he would not have dumped her ass on Valentine day of all day. I figured she is a lousy lay or he would have dumped Sami for her instead.

LuvingLumi
Feb 16 2014, 07:47 PM

I have to agree about Ej LOL. There is no way around it, he did break up lumi's marriage. he schemed, lied, blackmailed you name it to steal Sami from Lucas. :lol:

Still I doubt he will be amused when it is being done to him. Granted this version of Ej is merely a plot point so no one can really understand his character's motivation, but I still don't think Ej will appreciate Abby trying to sabotage his relationship with Sami and his future with his family.

I think right now he feels guilty for using her. He sees her as some naive girl that he took advantage of which is why he is trying to let her down easy. It won't work because the girl is already obsessed. To get rid of her, he is going to stop treating her with kid gloves and tell her to get lost. Some people can't take the hint.

As for Eskabby sex, why would Ej dump her ass if the sex was so great? if he has feelings for her and the sex he is so good, why is he still fighting to be with Sami when he can have his easylay. For someone who has rocked his world, he sure does not seem too eager to hold on to her or the sex.

I am going to go on a limb and say that Ej screwed her because he was lonely and horny. it would have been the same as if he hired a call girl. It would have been a smarter move actually because you can pay the prostitute to leave, yet he does not seem to be able to get rid of Abbyfail no matter what he does, she keeps clinging.
If you believe what Ej has said about the affair, he hasn't taken advantage of her (at least according to him).....

Seriously...I can see why Abby would be confused in this and I can see why she would have questions about what Ej really wants and if that's her or not. If she was really a mistake as he claimed, then he wouldn't continue doing her over adn over again. If he wanted to be with Sami he would have stopped the affair at the one night stand level. He didn't and he not only enjoyed himself sexually he's also made every attempt to have Abby not feel like she was just a piece of ass.....he had kind words for her, defended her when someone thought she could be brought, stayed with her in the cabin for round 2, followed her into the storage room and before he got there and locked the door he had already taken off his tie, he told her to lock the door when she came into the shower the other day, and he continues to tell her to "Stay" when he realistically should be trying to avoid every possible 'alone' time with her. If I were Abby I'd wonder if he really wants to stay with Sami also.....
Abby would be confused ONLY if she's a colossal moron or self deluded and desperate. She's not a neglected 16 year who mistakes sex for affection and love. She should be old enough to know that you can feel an intense and sudden attraction to somebody you hardly know, but that does not mean he cares about you or he'll turn his life upside down for you. If Abby takes all the cover your ass conversations she's been having with EJ as an indication of his feelings for her then she's an idiot. All they showed us so far is intense sexual desire and nothing else. And yes, you can have sexual desire for someone else while in love with another person.
Since this is only her second sexual experience and she made a point of initially waiting for the right person, I don't agree that she would know the difference in those things. This is how she'll find out. But she's not stupid and delusional for not having had that experience yet. Naive, yes.

monicasblueangel
Member Avatar

This is Ej we are talking about. He won't
be able to let go of Abby. He thinks Sami is
ready to give in, but alas, she has yet to
find out about Ej having his cake and
eating it too.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

lysie
Feb 17 2014, 12:13 PM
Kaha
LuvingLumi
marie1969

Since this is only her second sexual experience and she made a point of initially waiting for the right person, I don't agree that she would know the difference in those things. This is how she'll find out. But she's not stupid and delusional for not having had that experience yet. Naive, yes.
I can see how somebody who is only on their second sexual partner and who wore her virginity around her neck as a prize wouldn't get it. Of course, she confuses sex and love because she was taught to equate sex with love. Personally, I think EJ's actions are very clear. He was nice to her and enjoyed the sex while he was on the outs with Sami. Now that he's back with Sami, he'd like Abby to quietly go away but he wishes her no ill will. Pretty typical affair stuff and anybody that has been around the block a few times would get that. But Abby is young and na´ve, so she simply doesn't. That's obviously another reason EJ shouldn't have had a purely sexual affair with somebody so young and so different from himself. He bought himself even more trouble by not picking a mature women for this sexual tryst.

Kaha
Member Avatar

lysie
Kaha
LuvingLumi
marie1969

She should because EJ never showed her anything resembling love. So far they've been having sex in semi public places and once at her family's cabin. It's not like he's wined and dined her or filled her head with sweet nothings. What indication does she have that he's in love with her? If she's na´ve then she'll be more interested in someone wooing her, not mister "will you just hurry up and leave please."
Edited by Kaha, Feb 17 2014, 04:33 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

Kaha
Feb 17 2014, 04:31 PM
lysie
Kaha
LuvingLumi

She should because EJ never showed her anything resembling love. So far they've been having sex in semi public places and once at her family's cabin. It's not like he's wined and dined her or filled her head with sweet nothings. What indication does she have that he's in love with her? If she's na´ve then she'll be more interested in someone wooing her, not mister "will you just hurry up and leave please."
Right. But since it has actually been established that she equates sex with love, then she wouldn't see a difference at this point. Just because she's wrong, doesn't mean that's not her literal point of view.

And again. Naivete isn't stupid. If she continues to believe this way after this incident, that's when she'll be stupid.

Kaha
Member Avatar

lysie
Feb 17 2014, 04:41 PM
Kaha
lysie
Kaha

Right. But since it has actually been established that she equates sex with love, then she wouldn't see a difference at this point. Just because she's wrong, doesn't mean that's not her literal point of view.

And again. Naivete isn't stupid. If she continues to believe this way after this incident, that's when she'll be stupid.
I am actually disputing the point that she equates sex with love. If she did, why didn't she convince herself she loved Chad? Why was it easy for her to dumb him when he was at precarious point with his health? Why did she sleep with Chad even though she was supposedly in love with Cameron?

I really hate this stupid character, I don't know why I am spening all this time analysing her motives.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Kaha
Feb 17 2014, 05:48 PM
lysie
Kaha
lysie

I am actually disputing the point that she equates sex with love. If she did, why didn't she convince herself she loved Chad? Why was it easy for her to dumb him when he was at precarious point with his health? Why did she sleep with Chad even though she was supposedly in love with Cameron?

I really hate this stupid character, I don't know why I am spening all this time analysing her motives.
Because with Chad, she could walk away. She did it actually quite easily.

With EJ, she cant walk away. He's still on her mind. And she still wants him.

Maybe a better phrase to say is Abby is equating great sex with love.

lysie
Member Avatar

Kaha
lysie
Kaha
lysie

Oh, I gotcha. I think she did, and that's why she was all woe is me. I mean, there are obviously a lot of holes in her point of view, but I think that makes sense since her sexual experiences are so limited. So far both men are really challenging her beliefs.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Tripp
Feb 17 2014, 06:25 PM
Kaha
lysie
Kaha

Because with Chad, she could walk away. She did it actually quite easily.

With EJ, she cant walk away. He's still on her mind. And she still wants him.

Maybe a better phrase to say is Abby is equating great sex with love.
I'm telling you, Abby is going to hook up with Ben and feel like an idiot because she'll realize EJ was totally mediocre and only seemed great because Chad was completely horrible, LOL.

S loves EJ

tomsawyer
Feb 17 2014, 03:14 PM
lysie
Kaha
LuvingLumi

I can see how somebody who is only on their second sexual partner and who wore her virginity around her neck as a prize wouldn't get it. Of course, she confuses sex and love because she was taught to equate sex with love. Personally, I think EJ's actions are very clear. He was nice to her and enjoyed the sex while he was on the outs with Sami. Now that he's back with Sami, he'd like Abby to quietly go away but he wishes her no ill will. Pretty typical affair stuff and anybody that has been around the block a few times would get that. But Abby is young and na´ve, so she simply doesn't. That's obviously another reason EJ shouldn't have had a purely sexual affair with somebody so young and so different from himself. He bought himself even more trouble by not picking a mature women for this sexual tryst.

An older woman may not have made a difference look at Kate she can┤t seem to let Rafe go.

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Feb 18 2014, 02:31 AM
tomsawyer
Feb 17 2014, 03:14 PM
lysie
Kaha

An older woman may not have made a difference look at Kate she can┤t seem to let Rafe go.
Well the real Kate Roberts had a sexual relationship with EJ back in the day and didn't think twice about it. This is the new plot-driven version of Kate that thanks Rafe for giving her soul back, so Stefano can be jealous & set up the Bernardi mess and is still meddling in Jafe's relationship months later. I want that real Kate back so she can put Nick in his place.

S loves EJ

True but haven┤t EJ said that Kate was a forgetable lover, and if Kate felt the same about him maybe Ejate just didn┤t work sexually.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Kaha
lysie
Kaha
LuvingLumi

Given the way Ej shows anything resembling love to his partners from the get go, how would Abby actually know that he's not showing her love? Frankly, let's see....Ej terrorized Sami, raped her, blackmailed her into marrying him, kidnapped her kid, put doppelganger of her hubby in her bed, and all that in Ej's mind now translates to love, because he managed to have Sami fall for him regardless of his past deeds while claiming to love her throughout all the bad times. Given this example, why wouldn't Abby think that the way Ej is treating her now can materialize into something more meaningful for them? Let's be realistic here, he's not doing anything all that bad in her eyes at the moment to her...if he loved Sami he wouldn't be fucking Abby...at the very least and add the mix signals and the past history with Ejami and Ejole that she can take from it, she definitely thinks she has a shot of having Ej fall in love with her.

S loves EJ

Kaha
lysie
Kaha
LuvingLumi

They haven┤t show EJ to be inlove with Abby yet, but they have shown him to care about her so it┤s more than just sex. You don┤t say the sex was lovely and that you think the person is smart and enjoy talking to her if it┤s just about sex, nor do you say that you sorry more than once or touches her cheek. I can definietly see why Abby might think there is more than sex between them.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply