Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for the week of February 17th; updated with Youtube
Topic Started: Feb 14 2014, 05:16 PM (14,200 Views)
Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

greeneyedgirl
Feb 14 2014, 05:38 PM
Tripp
Feb 14 2014, 05:35 PM
greeneyedgirl
Feb 14 2014, 05:32 PM
Halloween Family
Feb 14 2014, 05:31 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
He is smiling again, we haven't seen a smile since yesterday's Ejami scenes. I miss James' smile.
So I guess all is forgiven? When Sami finds out, she can just let it go and Ejami will be back together stronger than ever, huh?

Because it's all the other woman's fault when the man cheats.
I was just commenting on James' smile, I have no idea where you got your question. Maybe you meant to comment on someone else's post.
Let's just say if I supported Ejami, I would expect EJ to grovel and beg to come back to Sami's bed. And no matter how delusional I believe Abigail is over the affair, I would place the majority of the blame on EJ's shoulders and be annoyed to think he can just act like nothing happened with Abby either.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

salem_viewer
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 14 2014, 05:40 PM
So EJ tells Abby that he loves Sami and that they are sleeping together again, so where are the mixed signals she's supposedly getting?
Now that's being clear.. :applause: ..loved her little whimper at the end.

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 14 2014, 05:40 PM
So EJ tells Abby that he loves Sami and that they are sleeping together again, so where are the mixed signals she's supposedly getting?
I expect her to start screaming "I WILL NOT BE IGNORED EJ"

blueskies
Member Avatar

countdown to cray in 3, 2, 1.....

peaches179

Wow. The writers are going to milk the storyline as long as they can. This is the second promo back to back. LOL!

I'm loving me some Abby. Never thought that would happen.

Thanks for posting!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Tripp
Feb 14 2014, 05:44 PM
greeneyedgirl
Tripp
greeneyedgirl

So I guess all is forgiven? When Sami finds out, she can just let it go and Ejami will be back together stronger than ever, huh?

I was just commenting on James' smile, I have no idea where you got your question. Maybe you meant to comment on someone else's post.
Let's just say if I supported Ejami, I would expect EJ to grovel and beg to come back to Sami's bed. And no matter how delusional I believe Abigail is over the affair, I would place the majority of the blame on EJ's shoulders and be annoyed to think he can just act like nothing happened with Abby either.
Well, I do support Ejami, but since Sami doesn't know about the affair, what is he supposed to be groveling and begging about?

Long-term, I hope she chops off lil' EJ when she finds out the truth. That seems like fitting revenge to me.

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

Tripp
greeneyedgirl
Tripp
greeneyedgirl

I do blame Ej but that doesn't take away from the fact that she is a homewrecking whore.

blueskies
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 14 2014, 05:47 PM
Tripp
greeneyedgirl
Tripp

Well, I do support Ejami, but since Sami doesn't know about the affair, what is he supposed to be groveling and begging about?

Long-term, I hope she chops off lil' EJ when she finds out the truth. That seems like fitting revenge to me.
:laugh: honestly even if she tried it I'd love her forever b/c it would be hysterical.

Nicole Walker

And I am telling you... sing it Abby. Tell him you ain't letting him go!! :roflol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXWFpFJdke0

:laugh:
Edited by Nicole Walker, Feb 14 2014, 05:51 PM.

CrayCray
Member Avatar

I saw it. Ejami sex. That promo is so...

Posted Image

peaches179

Nicole Walker
Feb 14 2014, 05:49 PM
And I am telling you... sing it Abby. Tell him you ain't letting him go!! :roflol:

LOL!!! You go Abs!!!

LovinXtina
Member Avatar

YouTube??

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Well this promo only solidified what I felt before... EJ and Abby's chemistry is unprecedented. That EJami love scene left me feeling nothing - they were going through the motions, but that was it for me.

I'm really not phased by this though. Obviously EJami are on borrowed time. I'll let their fans enjoy this one. Frankly though, I hope EJ and Abby don't sleep together while EJ and Sami are in the same bed again, because that'd just be gross. I can't wait for Ben to hit the scene, and I hope there will be plenty of EJabby angst!

Trevor

peaches179
Wow. The writers are going to milk the storyline as long as they can. This is the second promo back to back. LOL!

Thanks for posting!
Its the who gets to ride EJ's dick promos. One week Abby, the next week Sami :lol:

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Tripp
greeneyedgirl
Tripp

EJ Bobbit!
Dick in a Box EJ!

I can't say that i'm looking forward to EJ groveling, begging or even crying. However, I do want Sami to slut shame and belittle him.

salem_viewer
Member Avatar

Nicole Walker
Feb 14 2014, 05:49 PM
Pathetic, desperate, crazy man :jedi:

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

I still think it is coming....
Posted Image

Not Amused

greeneyedgirl
Halloween Family
Feb 14 2014, 05:31 PM
Tripp
Feb 14 2014, 05:29 PM
Halloween Family
Feb 14 2014, 05:26 PM
Ej looks dead in that scene.
Probably because he just had to sleep with Sami. Yuck. :drunk:
He looked alive to me in the Ejami scene, that was some pretty deep kissing. Where he looked dead was when he had to listen to Abby whine, I think he likes her better when she's moaning.
He is smiling again, we haven't seen a smile since yesterday's Ejami scenes. I miss James' smile.
What am I missing? :shrug: Ej sure was smiling during the afterglow with Abby in the cabin and he was grinning like an idiot wiping flour off Abby's face the other day.

six
Member Avatar

Tripp
greeneyedgirl
Tripp
greeneyedgirl

I think EJ is disgusting right now, but EJAMI has an expiration date, due to AS leaving, so I'm going to enjoy every positive ejami scene from now until Sami's gone. To be frank, Abby is a pebble on the mountain of issues that EJ and Sami have and none of them are ever going to be resolved since that's not tomsell's style. So, what's one more ignored problem, at this point?
Edited by six, Feb 14 2014, 05:55 PM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Trevor
Feb 14 2014, 05:52 PM
peaches179

Thanks for posting!
Its the who gets to ride EJ's dick promos. One week Abby, the next week Sami :lol:
In fairness, it's just every other week, LOL.

Kate really needs to get into this rotation somehow.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply