Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for the week of February 17th; updated with Youtube
Topic Started: Feb 14 2014, 05:16 PM (14,553 Views)
DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

So an expensive necklace was all it took for Sami to forgive EJ?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Laura B
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 14 2014, 05:58 PM
Nicole Walker
Eww to Kate and EJ. Now EJ and Hope would be the business.
He should just open a fucking booth at the fair.

I hope Kayla gets in line

peaches179

EJ is a complete bastard through and through! I'm loving this EJ! LOL!!!

peaches179

LuvingLumi
Feb 14 2014, 06:09 PM
greeneyedgirl
Feb 14 2014, 05:48 PM
Tripp
Feb 14 2014, 05:44 PM
greeneyedgirl
Feb 14 2014, 05:38 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Let's just say if I supported Ejami, I would expect EJ to grovel and beg to come back to Sami's bed. And no matter how delusional I believe Abigail is over the affair, I would place the majority of the blame on EJ's shoulders and be annoyed to think he can just act like nothing happened with Abby either.
I do blame Ej but that doesn't take away from the fact that she is a homewrecking whore.

Ej is attracted to that kind of thing, home wrecking whores that is... Last time I checked HE was the one engaged

And not feeling ONE ounce of guilt!! BASTARD! :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

LovinEjabby

Ej Fan
Feb 14 2014, 05:54 PM
greeneyedgirl
Feb 14 2014, 05:32 PM
Halloween Family
Feb 14 2014, 05:31 PM
Tripp
Feb 14 2014, 05:29 PM

He looked alive to me in the Ejami scene, that was some pretty deep kissing. Where he looked dead was when he had to listen to Abby whine, I think he likes her better when she's moaning.
He is smiling again, we haven't seen a smile since yesterday's Ejami scenes. I miss James' smile.
What am I missing? :shrug: Ej sure was smiling during the afterglow with Abby in the cabin and he was grinning like an idiot wiping flour off Abby's face the other day.
He definitely had some big smiles in the shower with Abby too :biggrin:

camera shy

The what does the voice over say?

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

DayDreamer
Feb 14 2014, 06:12 PM
Unless he confesses about the Kristen thing then nothing changed but the necklace... Where is Lucas to point it out to Sami that she shouldn't be brought with expensive gifts....darn

jam6242
Member Avatar

peaches179
Feb 14 2014, 06:15 PM
Definitely better than schmoopy and white picket fences EJ!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

camera shy

LuvingLumi
Feb 14 2014, 06:24 PM
DayDreamer
Unless he confesses about the Kristen thing then nothing changed but the necklace... Where is Lucas to point it out to Sami that she shouldn't be brought with expensive gifts....darn
Nothing has changed in fact it's only gotten worst with EJ sleeping with Abby. And we'll probably have Sami apologizing to him for all the lonely times he had to endure......flashback to Ejabby sex.

six
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
DayDreamer
He told Sami that he knew about Kristen/Eric and he's admitted that Kristen was wrong. What else is he supposed to confess?
Edited by six, Feb 14 2014, 06:30 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Ellie
Feb 14 2014, 05:55 PM
tomsawyer
Feb 14 2014, 05:40 PM
So EJ tells Abby that he loves Sami and that they are sleeping together again, so where are the mixed signals she's supposedly getting?
This is 15 seconds out of a week of story.
Yep. I totally expect Mr. Mixed Signals to say or do something totally contrary to what he's saying. This story will give you whiplash. That's how fast it changes on a dime. lol

peaches179

jam6242
Feb 14 2014, 06:26 PM
peaches179
Feb 14 2014, 06:15 PM
Definitely better than schmoopy and white picket fences EJ!

And not sleepwalking through his scenes! I'm really enjoying EJ right now.

LOL. Deep down, IMO, I believe EJ enjoy sticking it Sami. The way she has stuck to him so many times.

peaches179

camera shy
Feb 14 2014, 06:28 PM
LuvingLumi
DayDreamer
Nothing has changed in fact it's only gotten worst with EJ sleeping with Abby. And we'll probably have Sami apologizing to him for all the lonely times he had to endure......flashback to Ejabby sex.

I love it!!! LMAO!!

CrayCray
Member Avatar

camera shy
LuvingLumi
DayDreamer
Yes!

And it's only going to get even worse on Friday. Ha.

Greys

Awww poor little Sami of course he is going to hurt you again HAHA:) shower sex was way way better with EJABBY
Edited by Greys, Feb 14 2014, 07:02 PM.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

six
Tripp
greeneyedgirl
Tripp
Feb 14 2014, 05:35 PM

I was just commenting on James' smile, I have no idea where you got your question. Maybe you meant to comment on someone else's post.
Let's just say if I supported Ejami, I would expect EJ to grovel and beg to come back to Sami's bed. And no matter how delusional I believe Abigail is over the affair, I would place the majority of the blame on EJ's shoulders and be annoyed to think he can just act like nothing happened with Abby either.
I think EJ is disgusting right now, but EJAMI has an expiration date, due to AS leaving, so I'm going to enjoy every positive ejami scene from now until Sami's gone. To be frank, Abby is a pebble on the mountain of issues that EJ and Sami have and none of them are ever going to be resolved since that's not tomsell's style. So, what's one more ignored problem, at this point?
Yes.

Personally, I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. If Ejami lose chemistry then I don't see myself watching. So far it has been really easy to let it slide because every time I see Ejabby onscreen all I can think of is writers wanting plot points which is not what a viewer should be thinking about, there's too much WTFery.

badaddiction
Member Avatar

six
Tripp
greeneyedgirl
Tripp
Feb 14 2014, 05:35 PM

I was just commenting on James' smile, I have no idea where you got your question. Maybe you meant to comment on someone else's post.
I think EJ is disgusting right now, but EJAMI has an expiration date, due to AS leaving, so I'm going to enjoy every positive ejami scene from now until Sami's gone. To be frank, Abby is a pebble on the mountain of issues that EJ and Sami have and none of them are ever going to be resolved since that's not tomsell's style. So, what's one more ignored problem, at this point?
This is why I'm not upset about EJabby in the least bit. There's just so much crap plaguing EJami's relationship that it really hasn't felt like a relationship for months now. The writers did a bang up job in screwing up my capacity to remain invested. At this point, I just want to enjoy the story on my screen. If that means EJabby, fine. If that means EJami, that's fine too. If it means EJabby vs EJami, I'll enjoy that too.
Edited by badaddiction, Feb 14 2014, 07:09 PM.

badaddiction
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 14 2014, 06:05 PM
blueskies
Feb 14 2014, 06:02 PM
tomsawyer
Nicole Walker
Eww to Kate and EJ. Now EJ and Hope would be the business.
He should just open a fucking booth at the fair.
it might get awkward when Will's turn comes up...
They'd need to bring back CM for just that one episode.
LOL! You beat me to it. It would HAVE to be CM's Will.

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

CrayCray
Feb 14 2014, 06:40 PM
camera shy
LuvingLumi
DayDreamer
Yes!

And it's only going to get even worse on Friday. Ha.
The other day EJ said "I know how much you love your brother. And what Kristen did to him was unconscionable." That was definitely a change in his tune from the "2 consenting adults" crap he was throwing around earlier.

He is still a schmuck for having sex with Abby tho.
Edited by daysjahvu, Feb 14 2014, 07:12 PM.

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

badaddiction
Feb 14 2014, 07:08 PM
tomsawyer
Feb 14 2014, 06:05 PM
blueskies
Feb 14 2014, 06:02 PM
tomsawyer

it might get awkward when Will's turn comes up...
They'd need to bring back CM for just that one episode.
LOL! You beat me to it. It would HAVE to be CM's Will.
yeah GW and JS don't have near the chemistry that CM had. Ejill was my second favorite on the show. :(

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply