Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of Feb 17
Topic Started: Feb 16 2014, 09:26 PM (18,296 Views)
thepadange

greeneyedgirl
Feb 17 2014, 03:08 PM
Who is that guy? He has a familiar face.
I think it's him:

DaJuan Johnson
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1542537/?ref_=rvi_nm

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

thepadange

Kristian Alfonso ‏@KJAlfonso 7m
YIPPEE ;)!!! I'm so happy yr enjoying the storyline so far;)! At the gym working off My Valentines candy,hope it was a Beautiful day 4evry1
https://twitter.com/KJAlfonso/status/435531641595772928
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

thepadange
Feb 17 2014, 04:58 PM
YIPPEE ;)!!! I'm so happy yr enjoying the storyline so far;)! At the gym working off My Valentines candy,hope it was a Beautiful day 4evry1
she's too adorable sometimes. and I think she's genuinely excited about this storyline (and the fact that so many people are embracing it, especially since she's been one half of Bope for most of her time on the show). I've only seen a handful of "ugh, who is this dude. Bring back Bo" comments. Most people are loving Hope & Aiden's interactions, can't wait for more, and some even want to know when the two are gonna hook up.
Offline Profile Goto Top

OliveAnn

thepadange
Feb 17 2014, 03:56 PM
OliveAnn
Feb 17 2014, 03:27 PM
Oak Alley
Feb 17 2014, 03:05 PM
blueskies
Feb 17 2014, 02:11 PM
^if that's KM in her Abby-wear, I think we can safely say Abby is not pregnant 5 months from now.
You seriously think that KM would tweet a picture of herself wearing a pregnancy pad?? :shrug: :)
If I recall correctly, the shooting schedule is so tight that actresses aren't allowed to take the pregnancy pad off becuse putting it back on would stall the shooting process. In one of the interviews post-Days, Taylor Spreitler said she got tired working on the show when they forced her to carry that pad all day long and even eat with it in the cafeteria because she would have awful back pain once the day was done.
Reading your first sentence I was sure you were joking, LOL.
I can't find that interview right now, but I remember having to reread what she said in that interview several times because it seemed so out of this world. I know Days does some weird stuff to save money, but forcing a then 15-year-old girl to carry that thing on her all day long seemed really crazy and simultaneously cruel.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Restless84
Member Avatar

Oak Alley
Feb 17 2014, 03:05 PM
blueskies
Feb 17 2014, 02:11 PM
^if that's KM in her Abby-wear, I think we can safely say Abby is not pregnant 5 months from now.
You seriously think that KM would tweet a picture of herself wearing a pregnancy pad?? :shrug: :)
:blulaugh:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Feb 17 2014, 05:08 PM
thepadange
she's too adorable sometimes. and I think she's genuinely excited about this storyline (and the fact that so many people are embracing it, especially since she's been one half of Bope for most of her time on the show). I've only seen a handful of "ugh, who is this dude. Bring back Bo" comments. Most people are loving Hope & Aiden's interactions, can't wait for more, and some even want to know when the two are gonna hook up.
Totally agree Supergirl :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Could DaJuan Johnson be a new Cameron?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

thepadange
Love her :wub: her tweets seriously brings me to smile!

@Supergirlx2 ~ LOVE that scene! Her facial expressions kills me, lol! :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Kevin_Buchanan
Feb 17 2014, 07:50 PM
Please no. We've already had two versions of him and they keep getting worse. And with EJ AND Ben, I think Abby has plenty of choices.

The show really needs to fill out the twenty something female generation.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Oak Alley
Feb 17 2014, 07:51 PM
thepadange
Love her :wub: her tweets seriously brings me to smile!

@Supergirlx2 ~ LOVE that scene! Her facial expressions kills me, lol! :D
I'm working on GIFing it for the GIF thread right now. I love her "oh, too bad" right before this set of expressions!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

Kevin_Buchanan
Please no. Two was more than enough
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

Kevin_Buchanan
I was thinking the same but I didn't want to send it to the universe. Although, the show desperately needs diversity. Maybe he's Maxine's son. That'll give her more to do than constantly propping Daniffer.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
HopeAiden

Supergirlx2
thepadange
And it's a SL that Hope fans can finally be happy and excited about.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

MissFancyFace
Feb 17 2014, 08:51 PM
Supergirlx2
thepadange
Hope fans were happy about Bo & Hope having a story when MarDar took over as headwriters. But I'm not even talking about a specific group of people. I'm talking about the general reaction (on twitter, anyways. Who knows what the general opinion is on Facebook. The two seem to disagree about many things).
Offline Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

We do NOT need another Cameron Davis on this show. I still cannot believe that someone so one-dimensional and boring was the son of Celeste Perrault. Speaking of Celeste, I really, really miss Tanya Boyd. Any word on how she's been doing since the stroke?
Offline Profile Goto Top

stormymac
Member Avatar

Tripp
Feb 17 2014, 07:59 PM
Kevin_Buchanan
Please no. We've already had two versions of him and they keep getting worse. And with EJ AND Ben, I think Abby has plenty of choices.

The show really needs to fill out the twenty something female generation.
When it comes to contract characters, there's Will & Sonny and they have each other. After that, it's just going to be Abby, Theresa and Ben. Nick is still there, but we have no idea how long that will be and he's not exactly a long term prospect for coupledom. At this point, I think they need a couple more of both genders because I can't really tell where the twenty something generation is headed. I think a good start would be to put Brendan Coughlin (T) on contract.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
HopeAiden

Supergirlx2
Feb 17 2014, 08:56 PM
MissFancyFace
Supergirlx2
thepadange
Hope fans were happy about Bo & Hope having a story when MarDar took over as headwriters. But I'm not even talking about a specific group of people. I'm talking about the general reaction (on twitter, anyways. Who knows what the general opinion is on Facebook. The two seem to disagree about many things).
Eh, Bo and Hope had grown stale and boring for me. It was a blessing in disguise that PR left to go pursue other things.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

MissFancyFace
Feb 17 2014, 09:48 PM
Supergirlx2
MissFancyFace
Supergirlx2

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepKristian Alfonso ‏@KJAlfonso 7m
Eh, Bo and Hope had grown stale and boring for me. It was a blessing in disguise that PR left to go pursue other things.
Stale & boring for you, maybe. But not for 99% of Hope or Bope fans (which is essentially the same group of people). And Peter didn't leave to pursue other things. I know a lot of people who wish Peter was still on the show. They're only embracing Hope & Aiden because they're over Peter's antics on twitter and because he has no plans for returning at the moment, so they're focusing on Kristian and wanting her to have a story (and even a new love interest).
Offline Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

MissFancyFace
Feb 17 2014, 09:48 PM
Supergirlx2
MissFancyFace
Supergirlx2

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepKristian Alfonso ‏@KJAlfonso 7m
I've always been more of a Hope fan and was a Bo fan mostly by association. I'm excited to see what the future brings for Hope.
Edited by jam6242, Feb 18 2014, 08:21 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dreamy
Member Avatar

I am just really happy that KA has a storyline because she so deserves it!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic