Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Monday, February 17th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 17 2014, 01:24 AM (16,656 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Goto Top

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

Is that the guy from Fast Times at Ridgemont High with Melissa? He is sporting some fine '80's hair. My wayback machine brain is not working, because I can't place the story line altho I vaguely remember him being on the show.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

That's Carrie, and I don't know the guy. Her first crush?
Offline Profile Goto Top

presley23
Member Avatar

Aw, Carrie and Julio Ramirez, youngest brother of Emilio and April. They were so cute. He left Salem to attend Juilliard IIRC.

ETA these:

Edited by presley23, Feb 17 2014, 05:29 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Watched the first clip. How cute they were!

Also, watching it made me miss "Shenanigans"...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I really liked Carrie & Julio. It was a grand, epic love story by any means, but I thought they were extremely cute and adorable for a teen, background C level romance/storyline.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

presley23
Feb 17 2014, 03:59 AM
Aw, Carrie and Julio Ramirez, youngest brother of Emilio and April. They were so cute. He left Salem to attend Juilliard IIRC.

ETA these:

Loved Drake as Roman, and instill resent how this show dismisses how he raised those kids.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BradyB

He and Christie Clark have such a great believable father daughter relationship!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

BradyB

I wish the Ramirez family still had a presence in Salem!
Offline Profile Goto Top

T-Love74
Member Avatar

Awww, if Carrie/Austin ever come back, I want Julio back, too. Oh, the flashbacks!!! :wub2:
Offline Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

Did Gabi tell Sami there was really no difference between Nick and EJ as far as their criminal deeds? Good point Gabi!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Sami and Gabi. Gabi notices the neckless. Gabi says she's letting Wilson alone because she's a sucker for romance. Sami says stay away from Nick, Gabi demurs. Sami is pissed.

Nick runs into EJ. He's going to blackmail him. I hope EJ reacts like a DiMera.

Tense moment between Haiden. Aiden didn't know Hope was related to the Deverauxs.

Happy Family Deveraux moment. Abigail asks why he's texting Daniel.

Theresa accuses Daniel of lying about the night she Od-ed. She's got him there.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Jennifer waxes about how wonderful Aiden was. Jennifer invites him to a family celebration at the Horton house. Hope says it would be nice if Aiden joined him, through gritted teeth. Aiden smirks and agrees to come.

Abigail and JJ agree Daniel should know about the verdict.

Theresa wants to know why Daniel let everyone think they were hooking up. It's a very good question.

Jennifer is all happy mom with JJ.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

Loving Gabi today!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

jam6242
Feb 17 2014, 12:02 PM
Did Gabi tell Sami there was really no difference between Nick and EJ as far as their criminal deeds? Good point Gabi!
I guess this means Gabi's infatuation with EJ came to an end.
Offline Profile Goto Top

kkratz57
Member Avatar

I'm REALLY liking Gabi giving it to Sami.
Edited by kkratz57, Feb 17 2014, 12:07 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Gabi is pointing out Sami's hypocrisy and all the crappy things EJami has done to each other. It's ALL true what she says, and Gabi says that Nick did all the bad things he did because he loves Gabi. It's a chilling assertion, but I can't imagine what Sami will say in response.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jaygal
Member Avatar

Hello Gabriella Hernandez. Keep talking!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

EJ asks Nick what he wants. Nick has crazy eyes and says "okay", as in he'll tell him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

Nick isn't intimidated by EJ. I'm enjoying seeing the tables being turned on the usual suspects.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic