Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Monday, February 17th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 17 2014, 01:24 AM (16,434 Views)
jam6242
Member Avatar

Kaha
Feb 17 2014, 12:06 PM
jam6242
Feb 17 2014, 12:02 PM
Did Gabi tell Sami there was really no difference between Nick and EJ as far as their criminal deeds? Good point Gabi!
I guess this means Gabi's infatuation with EJ came to an end.
Yeah, looks as though she's under Nick's spell again, lol. She's basically pointing out that Sami is a hypocrite criticizing her involvement with Nick while Sami is with EJ.
Online Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

OMG, Nick knows all about EJ cleaning up the crime scene, lol!
Online Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Nick knows EJ sent men to clean up any evidence of the "murder" - he's full on blackmailing.

Sami says her relationship with EJ is different. Gabi: How? Sami, you're terrified of Nick. Gabi: You've never been terrified of EJ? Gabi for the win, except she's going to lose. Also there's a bit about Sami saying that Will is Ari's father, not Nick.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Theresa & Daniel, blah, blah. *Yawn."

Kayla and Abe are at the Horton Family Celebration! Abigail baked a cake.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

Kayla and Abe at the Horton house for JJ's celebration. Good time for them to talk (I hope).
Online Profile Goto Top

jaygal
Member Avatar

Kayla and Abe :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Jen Lilley looks gorgeous today. Theresa is trying to be "nice" to Daniel. It's dull, so I just enjoy Theresa's hair. Nice earrings.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Team WilSon
Member Avatar

Sigh. I want Daniel out of my screen. He just ruins every single scene. :sleep:
Offline Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

Theresa is a loon. She wants to take her "relationship" with Daniel "to the next level."
Online Profile Goto Top

SunAngel
Member Avatar

What they're doing to Theresa's character is blasphemy. It's worse than drugging and raping a priest. This obsession with Daniel must stop.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

jam6242
Feb 17 2014, 12:15 PM
Theresa is a loon. She wants to take her "relationship" with Daniel "to the next level."
Blackmailing people into sex, never a good idea. It doesn't endear them.

And I have NO clue what Theresa's motivation is. She's just a loon, as you say.
Offline Profile Goto Top

pagraves
Member Avatar

Unpopular opinion: Except for Haiden and seeing Kayla on my TV screen, I'm most looking forward to the Daniel/Teresa stuff. It's a sickness...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Sami is agast! Aghast! That Gabi would compare EJ to Nick. Gabi says EJ is a nice guy now and he changed because of Sami's love. Sami is frustrated, but she has to go to work. Gabi leaves without Sami being able to say goodbye.

Nick is basically telling EJ to leave him alone to "rebuild" his life, which I assume includes Gabi. EJ says stay away from my family, and then we're okay.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

Ha, ha, Bev and Rory show up at the Horton house.

Online Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Happy Deveraux family.

Theresa and her sex blackmailing. It's just icky. She's threatening his medical license and also something about Jennifer being mad at him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jaygal
Member Avatar

Lol Theresa told Daniel to "man up".
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Honeybees
Feb 17 2014, 12:03 PM
Tense moment between Haiden. Aiden didn't know Hope was related to the Deverauxs.
I'm guessing he's not exactly happy he indirectly helped Hope? I wonder if he knows she's related to Justin as well. lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

Theresa seems the most likely candidate to go Fatal Attraction. Where is Parker?
Online Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Honeybees
Feb 17 2014, 12:05 PM
Jennifer waxes about how wonderful Aiden was. Jennifer invites him to a family celebration at the Horton house. Hope says it would be nice if Aiden joined him, through gritted teeth. Aiden smirks and agrees to come.
I can't wait to see this!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Feb 17 2014, 12:22 PM
Honeybees
Feb 17 2014, 12:03 PM
Tense moment between Haiden. Aiden didn't know Hope was related to the Deverauxs.
I'm guessing he's not exactly happy he indirectly helped Hope? I wonder if he knows she's related to Justin as well. lol.
He didn't seem upset. He actually smiled a bit. Hope didn't look thrilled that Jen invited him to JJ's celebration.
Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic