Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Monday, February 17th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 17 2014, 01:24 AM (16,387 Views)
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Kriss4
Feb 17 2014, 08:49 PM
MissFancyFace
Feb 17 2014, 08:21 PM
Supergirlx2
Feb 17 2014, 08:07 PM
MissFancyFace
Feb 17 2014, 07:23 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepPosted Image
What's funny is that this pic is sitting in the Horton Living Room. There are also probably another handful of pics with Hope in them. And yet, somehow, Aiden didn't notice not even one of them when he was there before the hearing. lol.
I hadn't thought of that. Hhhmmmm....
That picture has to have been taken when Bo and Hope renewed their vows in about 2008. All the ladies were there to help Hope get ready. One of the few truly romantic moments we've had in the past several years, where romance has been in very short supply.
And Chelsea took the picture. lol. Those scenes were so cute! I remember getting my hands on the day-ahead clips and watching them multiple times.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Renaissance Girl

SKBaldwin
Feb 17 2014, 08:27 PM
Renaissance Girl
Feb 17 2014, 07:49 PM
esp13
Feb 17 2014, 07:43 PM
Renaissance Girl
Feb 17 2014, 07:37 PM
I've been wondering about the whole JJ/Theresa situation... how old is JJ exactly? If he's a minor, and he and Theresa slept together, wouldn't Theresa be arrested by now for statutory rape? I mean, she's done a lot of horrible things up to this point and for her to be nailed for that horrific crime would be the icing on the cake.
JJ turned 18 before their hookup.
Oh, okay. Good. Then Theresa officially has nothing to worry about. Then again, I do believe she does have some potential as a villainess. I just wish she wasn't squandered so much.

You know what's funny? Sheryl kind of reminds me of Kirsten Dunst for some reason. But I think Jordan is much prettier compared to her.

Wouldn't it be funny if Theresa turns out to be gay or bisexual? Theresa gives off a lesbian vibe to me for some reason.
Theresa being lesbian? That just seems laughable to me.
Yeah weird as it may be, I'd give anything for her character to at least be more fleshed out or expanded upon, even if it means making her gay. I never said she has to fall in love with Jennifer though.
Online Profile Goto Top

phloe3

I am so confused. Teresa broke down when Daniel said everything was about Jennifer. He said it was not about him. I hope he's right because I am tired of seeing Teresa acting pathetic over him. Teresa and JJ didn't have sex. She O'D before. There was that scene where she was talking to Dan and said about her medical report and said it was heading in that direction
Offline Profile Goto Top

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

PALMommy
Feb 17 2014, 06:06 PM
jam6242
Feb 17 2014, 12:12 PM
OMG, Nick knows all about EJ cleaning up the crime scene, lol!
I wonder if we'll find out how he found out about the Dimera "cleaning crew".
Percy probably has pictures of the cleaning crew
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
"She [Hope] needs some loving." - Kristian Alfonso

Supergirlx2
Feb 17 2014, 08:58 PM
Kriss4
MissFancyFace
Supergirlx2
Feb 17 2014, 08:07 PM

I hadn't thought of that. Hhhmmmm....
That picture has to have been taken when Bo and Hope renewed their vows in about 2008. All the ladies were there to help Hope get ready. One of the few truly romantic moments we've had in the past several years, where romance has been in very short supply.
And Chelsea took the picture. lol. Those scenes were so cute! I remember getting my hands on the day-ahead clips and watching them multiple times.
She took the pic but she's not in it. :D I can live with that. B-)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

Kinay
Feb 17 2014, 07:35 PM
nikki_123
Feb 17 2014, 04:09 PM
I agree with Sami , about Gabi being a bitch to her today , after all that Kate and Sami did to protect her " attempted" murder. Sami should have followed her guts and call the police and let the chips fall where they may. There is no fixing dumb !
You mean what Sami and Kate did to protect themselves. Gabi hit Nick in self defense, she would have gotten off. It was Sami and Kate who decided to dump him in the river, even after they knew he was alive. Gabi was absolutely right in what she said to Sami, glad someone finally brought it up to her. Nick may be a psycho but he's not even half as badass as EJ.
The reality is Sami and Kate's original stupidity started because they were trying to help Gabi. Kate specially was pleading her case with Sami who wanted to call the police. It was not a smart decision but they got involved to help Gabi. All three of them dragged Nick and threw him in the river. They were not aware at the time that he was not dead and when he came out they panicked. They never intended to kill him. Gabi shouldn't buy Nick's bull because she was there. Funnily enough, the pictures the creepy birdwatcher took show all three trying to throw Nick's body into the river. So, if Nick calls the police (which he will never do) Gabi will get in trouble as well. Unfortunately for Gabi, the law doesn't protect idiots.
Edited by Kaha, Feb 17 2014, 10:41 PM.
Online Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

MissFancyFace
Feb 17 2014, 09:51 PM
Supergirlx2
Feb 17 2014, 08:58 PM
Kriss4
MissFancyFace

She took the pic but she's not in it. :D I can live with that. B-)
If I remember correctly, she had a bit part in making the surprise renewal happen. Hope & Chelsea were so adorable during those scenes!
Offline Profile Goto Top

SummerAngel
Member Avatar
Princess

DOOLette
Feb 17 2014, 02:54 PM
I'm just happy to see Kayla whether she's doing anything or not.
Me too but I wish they would give her a good storyline. They are wasting her and hopes characters.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SummerAngel
Member Avatar
Princess

Kaha
Feb 17 2014, 02:09 PM
So, if Abby's already heard about some of the crazy stories of what EJ has done, then why was she harassing her aunt about him? Why was she pretending that Adrienne was being unfair to EJ? I am guessing she hasn't heard about Sami shooting him so most of the stuff she's heard are what EJ did.
Crazy Abby is fun but I feel she is being naive. I wish days would let Abby act like a woman for once instead of a lovesick teenager. I don't know why they are making her seem much younger than she is.
Offline Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

I desperately need Stephen Nichols to come back so Steve and Kayla can have a story. I miss those two together!
Offline Profile Goto Top

somuchwhatever
Member Avatar
Brotherly Love

PatNS
Feb 17 2014, 05:28 PM
Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to summary archive:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Grant A. Johnson
Scriptwriter: David Cherrill

Kayla - I'm just saying never say never. Jen - This is the new me; the woman who forgave Jack over and over is long gone. Whether it's a strength or a weakness, I don't know, but I will not forgive Daniel. Kayla - For sleeping with Theresa? Jen - No, for knowing how much it would hurt me and doing it anyway.
I don't even know where to start with that comment by Jennifer.

First of all, bullshit on the forgiving Jack over and over crap.

Also, she is absolutely right that the Jennifer people once liked and who showed kindness to people is long gone.

Also, STFU Jennifer. :flipoff:

So done with this character. I want Jack to come back and want nothing to do with this cold bitch who threw other men in his face for YEARS.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Romancer66

somuchwhatever
Feb 17 2014, 11:34 PM
PatNS
Feb 17 2014, 05:28 PM
Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to summary archive:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Grant A. Johnson
Scriptwriter: David Cherrill

Kayla - I'm just saying never say never. Jen - This is the new me; the woman who forgave Jack over and over is long gone. Whether it's a strength or a weakness, I don't know, but I will not forgive Daniel. Kayla - For sleeping with Theresa? Jen - No, for knowing how much it would hurt me and doing it anyway.
I don't even know where to start with that comment by Jennifer.

First of all, bullshit on the forgiving Jack over and over crap.

Also, she is absolutely right that the Jennifer people once liked and who showed kindness to people is long gone.

Also, STFU Jennifer. :flipoff:

So done with this character. I want Jack to come back and want nothing to do with this cold bitch who threw other men in his face for YEARS.
Not to mention that the things for which Jen-Jen supposedly forgave Jack "over and over" never included knowingly having sex with another woman while in a relationship with her. Faithlessness wasn't among Jack's flaws as a husband--Jennifer was the spouse with the roving eye. I'm beyond sick of Jennifer acting like Virtue Offended because her ex-boyfriend appeared to have moved on with someone she disliked. Or as if her forgiveness is some kind of divine blessing without which Daniel (or Jack, for that matter) is destined to dwell in eternal darkness. She seriously needs to get over herself and take a hard look at how she contributes to her own failed relationships. And if Jack ever shows up alive again, I don't want there to be any question of whether precious Jen-Jen can "forgive" him. Let the shoe be on the other foot for a change, and have Jack not sure he can forgive her--for turning her back on him when he needed her most, for letting him fall to his death, and for not taking the trouble to confirm whether he'd survived or perished before renewing her romantic pursuit of Daniel.
Offline Profile Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

As far as Podifer is concerned, she owns Taniel. Even when single, he isn't allowed to enter a consensual relationship with another person. If he does, than he betrayed Pitbull Horton, and the person he betrayed her with is evil incarnate,

Podifer has no idea what went on after she dumped Eggbaby For all she knows, Sleazy and Donovan could have gone through some kind of trauma together(Lord knows Pitbull couldn't breath too hard without a body part exploding, she had to be repaired every other day while around super Doofus) where he saw a different side to her- like the one she shows to Caroline- and liked it. But that's unforgivable.

Offline Profile Goto Top

phloe3

Dan never even knew that Teresa and Jennifer hated each other until a few hours before her overdose. Jennifer acts like Daniel knew that along
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mouse Mom

There is something off about this whole Percy thing. I understand a bird watcher is out at weird times, has a camera, is in the woods. But come on! How did he get all those pics and save Nick and get Nick out of the woods to wherever he lives and the list goes on. Is he Super Percy??? And why wouldn't the cleaners have noticed him, or hidden cameras or whatever? The Dimeras seem to be having problems hiring good help these days.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Romancer66

Supergirlx2
Feb 18 2014, 02:03 AM
Holy crap, that shot of Daniel with bared teeth and contorted features just beggars description! How wretchedly bad SC is at any kind of emoting!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Romancer66
Feb 18 2014, 02:53 AM
Supergirlx2
Feb 18 2014, 02:03 AM
Holy crap, that shot of Daniel with bared teeth and contorted features just beggars description! How wretchedly bad SC is at any kind of emoting!
in all fairness, that shot is of SC making the "th" sound in "nothing". lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Kaha
Feb 17 2014, 03:16 PM
Tripp
Feb 17 2014, 02:53 PM
Matt
Feb 17 2014, 02:46 PM
I actually like how CB is playing Gabi with Nick. It's like she wants to give him the benefit of the doubt (because she remembers how wonderful he genuinely was when they first got together), but CB is simultaneously playing it with a big ol' side-eye. It's almost like she's warily delusional (if that makes sense). I actually think CB has been doing some really nice subtext work lately.
ICA. I thought from her scenes with Sami where she is calm and logical, seeing Nick in the pub she looked rather stricken. But after coming straight off her conversation with Sami, she probably feels like she should give Nick the benefit of the doubt of sitting with him. She's also quietly questioning everything he's been doing since he came back.
I would love her forever if she says to Nick, "You tried to rape me. Why should I believe you will not do that again if I say no to you?" My problem with this whole thing is Gabi was feeling more guilt and having nightmares over hitting Nick with a rock than being terrified of being raped. Nick keeps talking about Sami and Kate trying to kill him (although they didn't), yet he never verbalizes that he tried to rape Gabi and Gabi never says that to him.
He told her he went crazy and she had every right to hit him with the rock.He has never denied that he attacked her.When they were all in the apartment and Sami said she had tried to rape Gabi,he said she had right to hit him after lost control or something and that he regreted what he had done.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Kinay
Feb 17 2014, 03:53 PM
Sweet and Salty
Feb 17 2014, 03:11 PM
Dr. D is just one step away from being a woman beater.
Well for once I wish he was one and would wring Theresa's scrawny little neck. WTF, why would anyone have to blackmail a man to have sex with her. She is beyond pathetic and I don't care what her reason behind it is, if there is even one. She deserves to have her ass nailed to the wall once and for all.
Loved how Gabi set Sami straight about how there is no difference between what Nick or EJ have done in the past. She's absolutely right. Liked how Abby alluded to his past also and what Sami is willing to forgive him for.
Its interesting that Gabi and Abby both know EJ is an a-hole but both think he is an okay guy.Does anyone remember whether Gabi knows about Rafe 2?
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic