Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Monday, February 17th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 17 2014, 01:24 AM (15,744 Views)
BeeBee
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Feb 17 2014, 05:58 PM
Matt
Feb 17 2014, 01:10 PM
Sami Brady is always like someone who lives in a glass house testing out a rocket launcher
THIS. Her stupidity knows no bounds! She actually said to Gabi that it was different for her and EJ because they had children, and Gabi had a baby with Will.

One child is the product of rape, and Sami has no problem with the child of Lucas living with the man who tried to murder him

Posted Image

Treasure.Give it up.What is the source of the photograph and dialogue?I must see this.That is the funniest dialogue I have seen in quite a while.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jwsel
Member Avatar

Kaha
Feb 17 2014, 04:08 PM
Hamilton
Feb 17 2014, 03:49 PM

Did you get a look at that dress?!! No holding back for Theresa. ;) Jen Lilly can really play the vixen. I'm less than enthused about this continuing saga with Daniel for her, but she killed those moments today. I actually liked Daniel going all mad man and the fear of pushing too hard that crossed her face in response. Daniel has been so glorified on this show ad nauseum that it would have been really interesting if they had him manhandle her. The in control doctor having a dark rage when backed in a corner could be something that might make him worthy of holding my attention.

Theresa's beauty and vixen talents are wasted on Dr. Jonas. She should set her cap on someone more worthy.

Was SC always this bad an actor? I usually don't watch most of his scenes. But he was really bad today.
It's funny, but I usually find SC bland as an actor but not horrible. It's the character I hate with the passion of 1,000 suns.

However, as I was watching today, I kept thinking noticing how horrid he was. It was like every expression he made was completely bizarre for the circumstance or totally OTT. He was truly wretched.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

freedom
Feb 17 2014, 06:11 PM
Pookie
Feb 17 2014, 05:09 PM
cryin4days
Feb 17 2014, 05:04 PM
marie1969
Feb 17 2014, 04:53 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Except in those cases where the attached man ends up leaving his family for the other woman.
Yeah, but those guys usually end up cheating again eventually. If you get a man by "stealing" him from someone else, chances are, that same will be done to you some day.
Yep. If he cheats WITH you, he'll cheat ON you.
Sometimes people grow apart without realizing this is happening.I don't agree that a person who is unfaithful once will be unfaithful again although I do believe it in EJ's case because he is a serial cheater.I believe if the attraction to the other person is great,that person is more likely to throw caution to the winds,enjoy it while it lasts,and
when its over,its over.I can understand that Abby would be hurt when seeing a PDA between EJ and Sami.Its one thing to know that he loves Sami,likely engages in loving and affectionate behavior toward her,and plans to marry her but quite another to actually witness it.I like that EJ told her that she knew that he loved Sami because he actually never lied to Abby about his love for Sami,in fact he told her they were just fine before they had sex at the cabin.
I don't think Abby is going to blackmail EJ into having sex with him or threaten to tell Sami about their affair.In fact I think she is going to lie to Sami to keep the secret.I also think when EJ does finallly make it clear to Abby that the sex is over,I believe she will accept his decision and move on even though she won't like it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Feb 17 2014, 06:29 PM
Delusional.Oh,well.It will end soon.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Feb 18 2014, 02:03 AM
I liked Daniel today for several reasons:
1)He now looks a lot cleaner although he still needs a hair cut.
2)He did point out to Theresa that she is insane.Just in case she is under the mistakn impression that her behavior is rational.
3)He provides a credible explanation for her obsession with having sex with him in that she only wants to do so to get back at Jennifer.
4)Illustrates that Theresa it not about wasted motion.She gets to kill two birds with one stone by blackmailing Daniel,extra cash and messing with Jennifer.

Theresa actually looked frightened when Daniel did his Hulk routine and grabbed her arms.She should have listened to JJ,he could have told her that Daniel gets grabby when he is pissed off.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

kay
Feb 17 2014, 08:22 PM
Matt
Feb 17 2014, 01:33 PM
I think a LOT of Gabi's attitude towards Nick know is that he was 100% in how EVERYONE was telling her what to do. Granted, it's VERY obvious that he's playing her & she's oblivious to that, but Sami et al have not helped matters any at ALL
But just last week Gabi was praising EJ and couldn't stop talking about how wonderful he was.
But Gabi did not bash ej. She said like ej was cable of chance so could Nick
Offline Profile Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Feb 18 2014, 04:01 AM
TreasureCove
Matt
Sami Brady is always like someone who lives in a glass house testing out a rocket launcher
THIS. Her stupidity knows no bounds! She actually said to Gabi that it was different for her and EJ because they had children, and Gabi had a baby with Will.

One child is the product of rape, and Sami has no problem with the child of Lucas living with the man who tried to murder him

Posted Image

Treasure.Give it up.What is the source of the photograph and dialogue?I must see this.That is the funniest dialogue I have seen in quite a while.
It's from the comedy Billy Madison, where a slacker who loafs through life and dropped out of school must go back, pass each grade and graduate because of a deal with his father. He had to prove he learned everything in an academic game show to graduate. He tried to bluff his way through a question he obviously had zero clue about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlPw6MKvvIc
Offline Profile Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Feb 18 2014, 08:04 AM
BeeBee
Feb 18 2014, 04:01 AM
TreasureCove
Matt

Posted Image

It's from the comedy Billy Madison, where a slacker who loafs through life and dropped out of school must go back, pass each grade and graduate because of a deal with his father. He had to prove he learned everything in an academic game show to graduate. He tried to bluff his way through a question he obviously had zero clue about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlPw6MKvvIc
No wonder,I didn't recognize it.That looks like Adam Sandler who is not my cup of tea.Thanks for the clip.I may actually have to watch the movie the next time I see it playing.
Offline Profile Goto Top

marie1969

BeeBee
Feb 18 2014, 04:30 AM
freedom
Pookie
cryin4days
Feb 17 2014, 05:04 PM

Yeah, but those guys usually end up cheating again eventually. If you get a man by "stealing" him from someone else, chances are, that same will be done to you some day.
Sometimes people grow apart without realizing this is happening.I don't agree that a person who is unfaithful once will be unfaithful again although I do believe it in EJ's case because he is a serial cheater.I believe if the attraction to the other person is great,that person is more likely to throw caution to the winds,enjoy it while it lasts,and
when its over,its over.I can understand that Abby would be hurt when seeing a PDA between EJ and Sami.Its one thing to know that he loves Sami,likely engages in loving and affectionate behavior toward her,and plans to marry her but quite another to actually witness it.I like that EJ told her that she knew that he loved Sami because he actually never lied to Abby about his love for Sami,in fact he told her they were just fine before they had sex at the cabin.
I don't think Abby is going to blackmail EJ into having sex with him or threaten to tell Sami about their affair.In fact I think she is going to lie to Sami to keep the secret.I also think when EJ does finallly make it clear to Abby that the sex is over,I believe she will accept his decision and move on even though she won't like it.
It is fine for Abby to be upset upon seeing ejami in a private moment (although she should not be since she knew the deal from the get go), but she should have enough pride and dignity to deal with it on her own like big girl instead of whining to ej about it. It makes her look needy and pathetic and it is appealing.

I believe Ej already made it clear that it was over between them. I guess he is going to have to be blunt for her to get. Some people can't take a hint.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Partnersincrime
Feb 18 2014, 06:12 AM
kay
Feb 17 2014, 08:22 PM
Matt
Feb 17 2014, 01:33 PM
I think a LOT of Gabi's attitude towards Nick know is that he was 100% in how EVERYONE was telling her what to do. Granted, it's VERY obvious that he's playing her & she's oblivious to that, but Sami et al have not helped matters any at ALL
But just last week Gabi was praising EJ and couldn't stop talking about how wonderful he was.
But Gabi did not bash ej. She said like ej was cable of chance so could Nick
Exactly..she wasn't bashing Ej, she was just trying to justify why she even is giving Nick a chance to be around her, why she's talking to him, why she thinks he might have changed and it's perfectly justified given who she was talking to and that person's history with her now fiancee.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

marie1969
Feb 18 2014, 09:22 AM
BeeBee
freedom
Pookie

It is fine for Abby to be upset upon seeing ejami in a private moment (although she should not be since she knew the deal from the get go), but she should have enough pride and dignity to deal with it on her own like big girl instead of whining to ej about it. It makes her look needy and pathetic and it is appealing.

I believe Ej already made it clear that it was over between them. I guess he is going to have to be blunt for her to get. Some people can't take a hint.
I think the only reason she whines to Ej is because he gives her a reason to whine.....he tells her that this can't go on while he caresses her face and rubs her shoulders and whispers nice things in her ear. Before the end of the week, he'll be making out with her after he fucked Sami. There is definitely nothing for Abby to get over if the guy she should be getting over refuses to put an end to the relationship. Let's see what happens when Ben gets to town....see who gets jealous of whom then.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

Who saids that you have to bow out gracefully after a steaming affair? There are a lot of emotions involved and if Abby wants to blow up EJ's world by telling Sami what happened between them then she can. Wouldn't you want to know if your man cheated on you? And that's the chances EJ took when he cheated with a young twenty-two year old woman. Shouldn't Sami know the truth before she marries EJ? I remember when Safe busted into the mansion and they revealed the fakeRafe in front of Taylor and Sami brought up to Taylor how he cheated on NIcole with her own sister and what kind of man that made him and she better think twice about being with him. Doesn't Sami deserve her own 'Lecturing Taylor' moment from Abby?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mouse Mom

BeeBee
Feb 18 2014, 04:37 AM
Supergirlx2
What is that look on her face? Is that supposed to be love? Looks like she smells a dirty diaper.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Aliaron
Member Avatar

Mouse Mom
Feb 18 2014, 10:29 AM
BeeBee
Supergirlx2
What is that look on her face? Is that supposed to be love? Looks like she smells a dirty diaper.
Is that a dirty diaper? No! Its the smell of EJami. Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

KAM

marie1969
BeeBee
freedom
Pookie

Yes, it was made clear that this was a one time lapse after the first time in the cabin...and that it could never happen again after the second time there.... Then there was the supply closet, where he followed her inside and locked the door...then the shower room, where she followed him in and he told her to lock the door. Now his fiancée has had her bake cupcakes for their kid, and it is clear that it has to be over. She tells him she hates herself but still doesn't want it to be over. He assures her she is not a bad person for what they have done....

Seems like the girl is taking the hints and just ignoring the :blah:

She is responding to her own sexuality and she's trying to understand how men approach sex and love. She was brought up to ask questions...so she wants to know...did he love his fiancée at all those moments? Why did he cheat on his fiancée with her?

She's not pathetic yet to me. Where it goes from there...well...yet to be seen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Aliaron
Feb 18 2014, 10:54 AM
Mouse Mom
Feb 18 2014, 10:29 AM
BeeBee
Supergirlx2
Is that a dirty diaper? No! Its the smell of EJami. Posted Image
Bwah! I nearly choked on that. Great job.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Bradyclan

Great Great eppy. I couldn't stop grinning when EJ and Nick had their interaction. Loved it.

Loved Gabi making parallels between her relationship with nick and EJ/Sami.

Poor Gabi though, She's so gullible and is totally oblivious to Nick's manipulations.

Ugh, Theresa just give up already. Jen Lilley is good but I can't stand Theresa. Her obsession with Daniel and Jennifer is beyond annoying.

Oh Abby! Didn't you get the memo, girl ? Ej is NOT your boyfriend, prince charming , husband or whatever you think he is to you... He has a fiancé. You need to move on.

The character is becoming more pathetic by the day. Can't stand her.

Anyways, GREAT episode overall!
Offline Profile Goto Top

marie1969

LuvingLumi
Feb 18 2014, 09:30 AM
marie1969
BeeBee
freedom

I think the only reason she whines to Ej is because he gives her a reason to whine.....he tells her that this can't go on while he caresses her face and rubs her shoulders and whispers nice things in her ear. Before the end of the week, he'll be making out with her after he fucked Sami. There is definitely nothing for Abby to get over if the guy she should be getting over refuses to put an end to the relationship. Let's see what happens when Ben gets to town....see who gets jealous of whom then.

LOL Ej wiped some flour off her face. Big deal. Yeah I can see totally why she would get confused about Ej saying that fucking her was mistake and he wants to be with samantha, not her.

We don't know that Ej will be making out with the little girl. Spoilers have been misleading. For instance, she was supposed to tell Sami that she shares a secret with Ej and that did not happen. So we will just have to wait and see.
Offline Profile Goto Top

kimmmie

Kaha
Feb 17 2014, 08:40 PM
kimmmie
Feb 17 2014, 08:33 PM
ladyofthelake
Feb 17 2014, 06:51 PM
lysie

I am not going to break the emoticon rule by prefacing your comments thusly: NOw I can add this:

:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:
May I ask what is the emoticon rule?
Quote:

9.) Posts which include a single word or single emoticon reply add nothing to discussion and will be deleted.

You can check out the full Rules.
Thank you, I am going to go and search for them now! Also considering adding an avatar/banner....
Offline Profile Goto Top

kimmmie

somuchwhatever
Feb 17 2014, 11:34 PM
PatNS
Feb 17 2014, 05:28 PM
Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to summary archive:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Grant A. Johnson
Scriptwriter: David Cherrill

Kayla - I'm just saying never say never. Jen - This is the new me; the woman who forgave Jack over and over is long gone. Whether it's a strength or a weakness, I don't know, but I will not forgive Daniel. Kayla - For sleeping with Theresa? Jen - No, for knowing how much it would hurt me and doing it anyway.
I don't even know where to start with that comment by Jennifer.

First of all, bullshit on the forgiving Jack over and over crap.

Also, she is absolutely right that the Jennifer people once liked and who showed kindness to people is long gone.

Also, STFU Jennifer. :flipoff:

So done with this character. I want Jack to come back and want nothing to do with this cold bitch who threw other men in his face for YEARS.
Wow 17 likes for this!

I don't know her as well as others here, but I do know the couple she was part of and the strength of it over the years, and I do see how annoying she is. One thing that bugs me, and it's going to seem petty, I guess, is how her hair does not move!!! I don't know, I find her dull and boring, and being new and having heard a lot about Jack and Jennifer, I was pretty surprised.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic