Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Drake Hogestyn returns as John Black on Tuesday, March 4.
Topic Started: Feb 17 2014, 11:11 AM (2,105 Views)
monicasblueangel
Member Avatar

I'm ready for Drake
like now. Im so glad he
is back!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

freedom

maryann1
Feb 17 2014, 05:17 PM
DiMeraFan67
Feb 17 2014, 02:00 PM
lysie
Feb 17 2014, 01:58 PM
DiMeraFan67
Feb 17 2014, 01:53 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I don't think they're invested enough in either of them to bring in other people for them, lol.
lol That's the bigger reason. But John serves no purpose unless they were going to reunite John and Marlena. He has already been butchered enough to where they could have just moved her on with someone else. They aren't invested in John AT ALL.
Welcome back John Black (Drake Hogestyn):)) They better be invested because these two Veteran Actors have the largest fan base that drawls people to watch. They are two of the most well loved characters, have been at the top of the weekly fan poll for over 100 weeks, she has over 105,000 and growing face book followers and all the actors and actresses that come on the show can't wait to work with these two top notch pro vets. They also had the longest line at the Universal Fan Fest this past Fall.
Welcome to the board!!!!

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

Yay! One thing about Drake... he's always entertaining. I don't even mind if he's in scenes with Marlena, I miss John. The storyline last year with Kristen was so disappointing. I hope he gets to share more scene with ED and actually tries.

And I will never stop hoping John rebuilds his friendship with Kate. Romantic or not, they had stellar chemistry and both could really use a friend at this point.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm looking forward to John and Marlena's reunion, of course. I'm also looking forward to what updates John gives Hope about Bo. Hogestyn said John returns with news for Hope about Bo.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Cannot wait!

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

Please writers, do better than the Jack and Jennifer reunion of '12. As much as I love them, they might as well have stayed apart. >.>

Jack: "Hey, lets get back together for the kids!"
Jennifer: *Looks to see if daniel is around* ... "Okay."

>.>

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Yahoooooo. :wub: :cheer:

tylerbo20

Heard he has lots of scenes with daniel

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

I hadn't heard that one, but honest to Pete, I don't think I'd mind it a bit.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Feb 18 2014, 03:45 PM
I hadn't heard that one, but honest to Pete, I don't think I'd mind it a bit.
If John's having scenes with Daniel, I would suspect that they're about Brady.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

WillFan
Feb 17 2014, 11:11 AM
Thanks! It makes no sense that he's been gone. Glad he'll be back, hopefully to hash it out with Marlena, make it up to her, and move on from that horrible character assassination.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

tylerbo20
Feb 18 2014, 02:17 PM
Heard he has lots of scenes with daniel
Well, no surprise there. Daniel is an omnipresent go-to character stuck in every storyline.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply