Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Tuesday, February 18th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 18 2014, 01:31 AM (15,196 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Online Profile Goto Top

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
Who says dreams can't come true? :)

:lol: Steffie in drag! :blulaugh:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Mrs. Lafferty?! Or did Stefano disguise himself as a woman more than once?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

No I do believe this is Mrs Lafferty :)

Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

I was trying to figure out where to ask this and said What Da Hell and decided here. I missed a show or two around two weeks ago. Is the Liam guy still around or does it look like they've had an after last minute change about that character. I've not seen him mentioned anywhere here or on the show, unless I've missed something. Thanks ;)
Edited by james0479, Feb 18 2014, 06:39 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Aimikins
Member Avatar

Looks a bit like Meryl Streep if she were in drag lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Oak Alley
Feb 18 2014, 04:14 AM
No I do believe this is Mrs Lafferty :)

that's what I thought, but I wasn't 100% sure.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Aliaron
Member Avatar

Aimikins
Feb 18 2014, 07:01 AM
Looks a bit like Meryl Streep if she were in drag lol
Wouldn't Meryl Streep in drag just be regular clothes for her? LOL!
Offline Profile Goto Top

KAM

james0479
Feb 18 2014, 06:38 AM
I was trying to figure out where to ask this and said What Da Hell and decided here. I missed a show or two around two weeks ago. Is the Liam guy still around or does it look like they've had an after last minute change about that character. I've not seen him mentioned anywhere here or on the show, unless I've missed something. Thanks ;)
I don't think you missed anything about Liam. He has just been MIA. He was mentioned yesterday when Kayla asked Jennifer if they were dating recently and Jennifer said no. I don't know what the DOOL deal is with Liam. No reason to cast Mark Collier for what we have seen so far, so I am guessing Liam will reappear in due course. The writers have set it up for him to be in and out of town by making him a pharmaceutical rep, who presumably travels for his job.

It would be nice if Kayla was inquiring about Liam not just as a Jennifer propper but because she was interested in him herself. Jiam was a dud, IMO. But Layla......well, that's a whole nother song.
Edited by KAM, Feb 18 2014, 11:33 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

KAM
Feb 18 2014, 11:29 AM
james0479
I don't think you missed anything about Liam. He has just been MIA. He was mentioned yesterday when Kayla asked Jennifer if they were dating recently and Jennifer said no. I don't know what the DOOL deal is with Liam. No reason to cast Mark Collier for what we have seen so far, so I am guessing Liam will reappear in due course. The writers have set it up for him to be in and out of town by making him a pharmaceutical rep, who presumably travels for his job.

It would be nice if Kayla was inquiring about Liam not just as a Jennifer propper but because she was interested in him herself. Jiam was a dud, IMO. But Layla......well, that's a whole nother song.
Hahaha! Thanks for helping my friend. Layla will be in my head ALL day but hey...it beats Daniel. ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Kate yells out someone. Lucas looks dashing. Kate tells him Nick is coming back, but she's more upset thgat she has no dirt on Jordan. Weird.

Jordan and Rafe hanging out in bed being romantic.

Will, wearing a leather jacket, comes home. He has an engagement ring for Sonny. They put the rings on each other. They kiss.

Liam! Shows up with flowers for Jennifer. She invites him in.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I can't figure out if Theresa wants sex or money or both. Whatever, she's a cartoon villain. JJ apparently told Daniel everything and they are working together. Daniel looks smug, which is justified for once.

Sami wants to know what Ejabby's big secret it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

EJ is making up a story on the fly about what the secret is, and that Abigail (or Sami) already knows.

JJ calls Theresa predictable and tells Theresa to tell Daniel the truth and this is your last shut. More epic (but still sort of justified) smug look from Daniel.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

james0479
Funny you should ask if Liam's still around. He's on today's episode. lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

Kate's best chemistry continues to be with Lucas.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Will says that when he met Sonny, he didn't know who he was or where he was going or what he love was. He says Sonny taught him how to love. Will says bullets and blackmail hasn't prepared them for his mom in wedding planning mode. Sonny says same about his mom, but looks a little worried and is said that Justin is out of town.

Lucas wants to know why the hell Kate hired Nick and references the blue streak in her hair. Kate is still fixated on Jordan.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jaygal
Member Avatar

Ha! Lucas: She's gonna grab you by your blue streak...
Online Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Afterglow with Rafe and Jordan and they are hungry. Rafe wants to order pizza, she wants to go out. They are all gooey with each other. Cute.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

Liam heard about JJ's hearing results from Maxine. She's now spreading gossip off-screen, lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Hah! Maxine told Liam about JJ's probation. Liam is very interested in Jennifer, poor guy.

JJ told Daniel about his entrapment of Theresa. Theresa physically attacks JJ.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic