Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Tuesday, February 18th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 18 2014, 01:31 AM (15,023 Views)
jam6242
Member Avatar

Theresa calls JJ son of the biggest bitch ever and then starts to hit him with little dainty punches.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Sami thanks an awkward Abigail for "all she did" and Abigail bolts quickly. Sami notices, but remains clueless.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

jam6242
Feb 18 2014, 12:14 PM
Theresa calls JJ son of the biggest bitch ever and then starts to hit him with little dainty punches.
Seriously, I would expect her to know how to land a blow, given all the trouble she's been in.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

jam6242
Feb 18 2014, 12:13 PM
Liam heard about JJ's hearing results from Maxine. She's now spreading gossip off-screen, lol.
How did Maxine know the results of JJ's hearing?!
Offline Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Feb 18 2014, 12:17 PM
jam6242
Liam heard about JJ's hearing results from Maxine. She's now spreading gossip off-screen, lol.
Apparently Maxine knows all, lol. Jen had asked Liam how he knew and he said Maxine was telling everyone at the hospital.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Rafe and Jordan at the pub, and she thinks Rafe is about to ditch the cane. Someone (Ben?? Maybe) is spying on them.

Lucas takes a call...he knows how to handle Kate, though.

Daniel pulls Theresa off JJ. JJ gives an epic Daniel propping monologue. And he's kind of turning into a goodie two shoes, and no wonder Theresa's annoyed with him.

Still, Casey Moss gives a great blow off look when Theresa says "I'm not done with you."

Then, JJ and Daniel give each other a bromance look. Ick.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Ejami dialogue makes it clear that Wilson doesn't know about the blackmail. Sami goes off to meet Will.

Abigail alone in the square. Looking upset.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Feb 18 2014, 12:20 PM

Then, JJ and Daniel give each other a bromance look. Ick.
I was waiting for them to say, I love you man! :blulaugh:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

JJ thinks "we're both done with Theresa Donovan" but Theresa is looking for Judge Goldberg.

Sonny and Will are talking to Lucas, waiting for Sami. Sami shows. Wilson have an announcement. Lucas thinks they are buying a house. They announce their getting married. Lucas is thrilled. Sami asks if they are crazy.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

Aww, Will and Sonny showing Lucas and Sami their engagement rings. Lucas happy. Sami asks them whether they're crazy.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

jam6242
Feb 18 2014, 12:19 PM
Supergirlx2
jam6242
Apparently Maxine knows all, lol. Jen had asked Liam how he knew and he said Maxine was telling everyone at the hospital.
why doesn't Maxine just announce it on the loudspeaker. RME. It's not the general hospital staff's business what happens with JJ.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Abigail confronts EJ in Town Square. She's in full on bunny boiling mode, and not going to be ignored. She wants to know who the real EJ is.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

Abby confronting EJ. Points out his inconsistencies. Wants to know whether he knows who the real EJ is because she does not.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I think Guy Wilson looks fantastic today. I like his clothes. He also does really kind of look like a Lumi kid.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Feb 18 2014, 12:28 PM
jam6242
Feb 18 2014, 12:19 PM
Supergirlx2
jam6242
why doesn't Maxine just announce it on the loudspeaker. RME. It's not the general hospital staff's business what happens with JJ.
And Maxine is always chastising the other staff for gossiping!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

jam6242
Aww, Will and Sonny showing Lucas and Sami their engagement rings. Lucas happy. Sami asks them whether they're crazy.
i love how it's role reversal from when Will came out to them. and i can't not laugh at SAMI asking if they're crazy. has she looked in a mirror lately?!
Offline Profile Goto Top

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Feb 18 2014, 12:30 PM
jam6242
i love how it's role reversal from when Will came out to them. and i can't not laugh at SAMI asking if they're crazy. has she looked in a mirror lately?!
Sami is pretty much clanging her pot up against a kettle on a daily basis, what with Gabi yesterday and Wilson today.

Glad it is Lumi together tho, because that is how it should be.
Edited by daysjahvu, Feb 18 2014, 12:37 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Sami says they are too young. Will says "Do you think we don't know life is complicated? I'm your son." Will gives a nice, if sappy monologue about how Wilson is a once and a lifetime thing and he won't run away from it. Sami is won over. She hugs them.

EJ tells Abigail she needs to be honest with herself. Abigail: Me? EJ tries to say think about your family and she says he doesn't care about her family but his. She's not letting things go.
Edited by Honeybees, Feb 18 2014, 12:41 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

Honeybees
Feb 18 2014, 12:15 PM
jam6242
Feb 18 2014, 12:14 PM
Seriously, I would expect her to know how to land a blow, given all the trouble she's been in.
Theresa strikes me as the type of woman to knee a man in the family jewels department. ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Theresa chickens out and runs away from the judge.

Daniel has some circuitous reason for why JJ and he cannot tell Jennifer the truth. JJ ships Dannifer. It's something about Jennifer telling Hope and Kayla and "no telling what she would do" - this after she physically attacks JJ.

Jennifer is breaking up with Liam. Or letting him down. He wants do know if it's about Dr. Jonas. Liam has gotten the memo that the word revolves around Daniel, but he's not giving up. She agrees to go to dinner.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic