Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SON interview with Blake Berris
Topic Started: Feb 18 2014, 03:39 PM (2,617 Views)
Ellie

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/2014/02/center-stage-days-blake-berris-discusses-nicks-revenge-imposter-rumors-and-a-maniacal-romance-with-theresa?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

I'm intrigued by Nick and Theresa. They would raise hell together.

jam6242
Member Avatar

I had originally assumed Theresa was going to be for Nick when she first came to Salem.

Looks as though he's going to stick around so I'm happy about that. It's funny that he praises the writers changing his character's personality so often when that's something a lot of viewers dislike (and not just for his character). I guess it makes sense that an actor would like to do something different but it makes it hard to invest in characters sometimes.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Nick and Theresa wouldn't be bad, I think both are strong actors...and they might actually work.

I'm glad to find out that he is staying well after Gabi is gone...interesting...

freedom

Better than Theresa and Brady

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Love me some Blake!! Thrilled to see him stay beyond Camilla's exit :rockon: So thrilled!

guessgirl
Member Avatar

Love Blake and that was a great interview. Not a fan of Theresa so I rather not see Nick hook up with her.

thepadange

freedom
Feb 18 2014, 03:50 PM
ITA. Nick and Theresa could be deliciously unpredictable and funny as hell.
From what he's saying it looks like it's only a start for them but maybe he doesn't want to spoil too much.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

thepadange
Feb 18 2014, 04:40 PM
freedom
Feb 18 2014, 03:50 PM
ITA. Nick and Theresa could be deliciously unpredictable and funny as hell.
From what he's saying it looks like it's only a start for them but maybe he doesn't want to spoil too much.
I would love to see some Theresa/Nick interaction but I can't help but feel what he was referring to was the original meeting he had with her.

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

I don't know if I would like a Nick/Theresa pairing. I am not sold on her just yet.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

I love the fact that BB will stay even after CB leaves. Theresa and Nick could be awesome together. So much history with their families, it could be something very interesting and intriguing!

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

Blake sticking around? Yes, please! And Nick & Theresa actually sounds like an interesting pairing.

KAM

Love Blake Berris. Great interview, as he always does.

Is there a lot of imposter speculation going on that undead Nick is not really Nick? IDK about that.

sillibella
Member Avatar

Blake's sticking around and most likely moving on from Will and Sonny's orbit? Great news!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Thanks for the summaries...I have no patience left to read article from SON.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Feb 18 2014, 05:38 PM.

Will&Sonny

If he's really sticking around, despite all evidence to the contrary, then I'm not pleased with that at all. I despise Nick, and at this point, I'm pretty sick of Blake Berris, too, who has been far too campy for my tastes lately. I'm at the point where I don't even want to watch any scenes that he's in, and I never skip a single minute of Days, nor have I ever felt a desire to before. Everything about Nick just disgusts me. At the very least, if he does stick around, I want him out of Will, Sonny, and Arianna's orbit for good.

As for the interview...the writers always give Nick the "full hand of cards" and stack the deck in his favor -- that's the biggest problem with his post-prison stint on the show. It's completely ridiculous, IMO, and not the least bit enjoyable to watch him constantly trump characters who should be (and, in reality, are) more than capable of holding their own against him.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I'm so thrilled that Blake is staying. I would have bet anything that he had already been gone for months. This gives me hope for some Blake and Eileen scenes once she's back. He's sad so many times how much he wishes that he got to act opposite Eileen before Kristen left but they never got the chance.

I actually thought Nick would have been before Gabi so I can't wait to see what they do with the character after she's gone.

SunAngel
Member Avatar

I am THRILLED. I fully expected Nick to be gone with Gabi, so to hear that BB is still on Days and has no plans of leaving anytime soon is music to my ears. Nick Fallon and Blake Berris are both awesome.

Hugo
Member Avatar

It's great to read that Blake Berris is staying for the moment. I think he's open to stay as long as he likes the writing for his character and he can still work on other projects. I hope that means the writers will try to make Nick a more "pivotal" character, not just a device to create angst for WilSon or Ejami.

michr544125

Color me shocked. I really thought Blake was gone already. Sure sounds like there is a lot more in store for him past Gabi. So excited!!! I'd love to see Nick and Theresa. Those two characters make perfect sense together. Now I wonder how Gabi exits. I'm guessing jail or death. She isn't just going to leave town without Ari. Or there is a custody battle with her losing custody and decides to leave town.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply