Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Weekly Thread: Week of 2/17-2/23; 2/18 UPDATE: Wilson news...
Topic Started: Feb 18 2014, 04:11 PM (796 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS FOR WILSON FANS…

For fans who follow cast tweets, it’s been known for awhile that Sonny and Will will be getting married in the near future (several pictures of Guy Wilson and Freddie Smith wearing rings on the set have been posted accidentally over the past few months and then removed when “Days” realized the rings were seen in the photos). Fans of Will and Sonny are wondering when the “Wilson” wedding is set to take place. You may now begin the countdown…I won’t narrow it down too much, but expect the big day to happen on air sometime between the next 4 to 8 weeks!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I'm thinking the last week of March....

It can't be too close to Ejami's wedding and we know that will happen in May....

Will&Sonny

Wow. I didn't expect it to happen that quickly -- I figured that they would want to do it during May sweeps. It's really quite humorous that Will and Sonny are going to accomplish, in approximately two months or less, what it has taken Sami and E.J. over one year to even attempt to do.

I just hope that we [read: I] don't have to deal with many [read: any] scenes involving Nick trying to stop the wedding. Hell, I'd be happy if he didn't even find out about the wedding until the day after it happens.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Hmm, that's a lot quicker than I thought. But I don't mind it. I wonder if they rush it because of something with Gabi and Nick. I really want Will and Sonny to have a big wedding, but I am kinda expecting something super small now. I won't mind as long as its a good ceremony. This is a chance to gain some totally new viewers because this will be the first same sex marriage between male characters on a soap, right? I know AMC had Reese and Bianca. I think they should hype it to the moon.

If they get a wedding this soon and Days' cast has been dressed up in different things for a while with what they're shooting now there's a lot of big events coming up. I think one might actually be EJamis wedding now. But what is happening right after that with Hope, Marlena, and Aiden all dressed up? If EJami's wedding explodes then I can't see some big event with lots of people attending right afterward.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Camilla stopped taping about a month ago, so add another 2 months, she'd still have a month & a half left. I'm honestly shocked by that, I figured for sure Wilson's wedding would be her exit. Somehow or another figured she die b/c of Nick.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Well, I'm wondering who is going to officiate this wedding, since all the onscreen clergy are Catholic, and in the days verse the church seems open to divorces (See Sami) but not so much to gays, given Will conversation with Eric when he first hit town.

michr544125

Thanks Jason for the info!

Was hoping Wilson would have gotten a sweeps wedding with a longer engagement but seems almost impossible now. Oh well. Hope for some great upcoming scenes with it.
Edited by michr544125, Feb 18 2014, 08:29 PM.

nananana7
Member Avatar

Jason47
Feb 18 2014, 04:11 PM
THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS FOR WILSON FANS…

For fans who follow cast tweets, it's been known for awhile that Sonny and Will will be getting married in the near future (several pictures of Guy Wilson and Freddie Smith wearing rings on the set have been posted accidentally over the past few months and then removed when "Days" realized the rings were seen in the photos). Fans of Will and Sonny are wondering when the "Wilson" wedding is set to take place. You may now begin the countdown ... I won't narrow it down too much, but expect the big day to happen on air sometime between the next 4 to 8 weeks!!

Do we know for a fact that that those were *wedding* rings in the deleted tweet-pics?

In today's episode (Feb 18th), they exchanged *engagement* rings.

When WillSon get married, will they wear engagement rings AND wedding rings
(dual rings like a bride wears -- but without the diamond)? Just curious.

Can anyone see these pics clearly to compare the rings?

I'm putting the pics behind spoiler tags because they are LARGE.
(due to size and not due to spoilerishness).
My post was taking up too much space in the thread.

Spoiler: click to toggle
Today Feb 18th, screenshot of engagement rings from Supergirlx2

Here follow some of the pics that fans saved -- before the originals were deleted from twitter:

Picture originally tweeted by Guy Wilson on Dec. 16th, then deleted.
The giant chocolate peanut butter cup candy was sent to Guy by fans.
https://twitter.com/Nowak_Lola/status/412676609125400576
Guy tweeted a pic on Dec. 19th a picture of this candy opened and partially eaten.
https://twitter.com/THEguywilson/status/413917807727095808

Picture originally tweeted by Guy Wilson January 28th, then deleted.
Three pics were originally tweeted that day. Two were deleted. The following one remains:
https://twitter.com/THEguywilson/status/428306765810135040

Another pic originally tweeted by Guy Wilson on January 28th, then deleted.
Three pics were originally tweeted that day. Two were deleted. The following one remains:
https://twitter.com/THEguywilson/status/428306765810135040
Edited by nananana7, Feb 19 2014, 06:39 PM.

tylerbo20

what a disapointment if Carrie and Austin dont return for this wedding

Jason47
Member Avatar

nananana7
Feb 19 2014, 01:56 AM
Do we know for a fact that that those were *wedding* rings in the deleted tweet-pics?

Maybe they were the engagement rings in the pics. Should have just said "rings" in my post I guess!! In any event, that doesn't change my sneak peek news of when the wedding is set to take place.

Will&Sonny

Jason47
Feb 19 2014, 11:26 AM
nananana7
Feb 19 2014, 01:56 AM

Maybe they were the engagement rings in the pics. Should have just said "rings" in my post I guess!!
Re: the bolded...you did. ;)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply