Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, February 19th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 18 2014, 11:50 PM (18,068 Views)
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(i stuck them together in one post just cause it seemed silly to put each of them separately and just up the post count.)

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

Kaha
Feb 20 2014, 12:23 AM
concerned
Feb 20 2014, 12:11 AM
Kaha
Feb 20 2014, 12:00 AM
Halloween Family
Feb 19 2014, 11:54 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
That's just Abby being determined to get her man and not giving up on her dreams. She's listening to the proven wisdom of cousin Nick.

Spoiler: click to toggle
Didn't EJ say to her someone who isn't prepared to fight for their love isn't worth having.
Maybe she thinks he's testing her commitment.
I guess EJ created his own misery then. Dude needs to take the punishment and pay the toll.
Yea, Abby is brilliant...let's see the next monologue from EJ..."No Gabi & I are not having an affair; no I did not kill Nick, yes when I said I love Samantha I meant it, & no I was talking about me fighting for Samantha's love & Chad(remember him, my brother, the guy you lost your virginity to?) fighting for your love, not you fighting for my peen."

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Kaha
Feb 19 2014, 05:15 PM
Halloween Family
Feb 19 2014, 05:01 PM

YIKES! to EJ's reaction to WilSon getting married.
Why Yikes? I thought he was genuinely happy for them.
I honestly believe he is happy for Will and Sonny but he was so OTT enthusiastic it sounded like he was faking it.Like when someone puts you on the spot by asking how you like their new hair style or article of clothing that you believe is hideously unattractive.

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

I kinda love Nabi.

Ejami post-coitus is the stuff of nightmares.

If Ejabby go full J&M on the conference table, it's gonna be so icky (since he banged Samanther earlier that morning.)

Marlena is a downright bitch today.
Edited by nickyj12345, Feb 20 2014, 01:52 AM.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

WilSon
Feb 19 2014, 05:33 PM
Oak Alley
Feb 19 2014, 03:00 PM
WilSon
Feb 19 2014, 02:58 PM
PALMommy
Feb 19 2014, 02:55 PM

This Nick is really pissing me off haha

I can possibly see this relationship turning into Michael/Janine from EastEnders!
You follow EastEnders too? :D

Heck yeah!

hahaha I do being from the UK, well London it is my staple soap with DAYS not far behind! But i hvae only recently gotten into DAYS were as i have been watching EastEnders now going on about 11/12 years! I stuck with it through it's 2 year bad patch! haha

sillibella
Feb 19 2014, 03:02 PM
WilSon
Feb 19 2014, 02:53 PM
I just want Will or Rafe to know what is going on and talk some sense into her as they are the only two people it seems like she would listen too.

I wonder what the one thing nick wanted was? Any ideas?
I'm not so certain that Will could/would help her. They've made it very clear that Will despises Nick. We don't know if he knows Nick has spent time with Ari lately but I cannot imagine him being happy about it. Will has always defended Gabi in the past but with Will angry and frustrated with Nick and recently engaged to Sonny, I wouldn't be shocked if this were the first time Will doesn't view Gabi as a complete victim.

I think that could be a good thing, Gabi has always kind of had Will's support there, and now realising that she dosnt and even her brother will despise her for re-connecting with Nick that could shock her too her core...that or she becomes a complete selfish-mainpulative bitch!
Will may withdraw his friendship but Rafe will never despise Gabi.He might be disappointed or upset with her for giving Nick another chance but he will not despise her.
Leave that to Sonny or Sami who are seriously judgmental when it comes to Gabi but will forgive Will and EJ anything.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I hate AZ' s hair like that. The slicked back look isn't flattering. I hate that she shredded the evidence. I'm not enjoying Ericole that much right now.

WTF was Deidre wearing today? That vest/jacket/shirt or whatever it was was hideous. I liked her hair though.

EJ's dream played out liked it sounded to me earlier.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Posted Image

BeeBee
Member Avatar

nickyj12345
Feb 20 2014, 01:51 AM
I kinda love Nabi.

Ejami post-coitus is the stuff of nightmares.

If Ejabby go full J&M on the conference table, it's gonna be so icky (since he banged Samanther earlier that morning.)

Marlena is a downright bitch today.
EJ and Sami had sex the night before not this day,Sami left before round.It's still icky though.Unlike Abby I am grossed out by double dipping.As much as I hate to say this, since EJ has resumed sex with Sami,I really don't want any completion sex between EJ and Abby although I am comfortable with almost sex.

I think Nick loves Ari and Gabi and believes he is in love with Gabi.He still hopes he and Gabi will be together while Gabi just sees him as a friend.Gabi is correct in her assertion that Sonny does not respect her.He spoke to her in a very demeaning way about her thought about Nick.Nick is patient with Gabi.Sonny,Kate,and Sami are not and they clearly show it.They are causing her to turn to Nick.Its difficult if not impossible for her to fully discuss Nick with Rafe because she does not want the police involved which Rafe would likely do once he found out Nick attacked her,the attempt to kill Nick,and the blackmail.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Feb 20 2014, 12:58 AM
I love the pictures.Don't like Nicole.They killed her baby now they are killing the character.Why did they have her apologize to everyone in Salem,live in a convent,become a better person,show what appeared to be a great love for Eric,and risk her life to clear Eric only to have her destroy evidence that she knows he would want to have in order to clear his name.I have zero understanding of their reason for having Nicole willing to do anything to help and save Eric because she loved him and wanted what's best for him then have her destroy evidence that would clear his name.I hate it that all the ugly things Sami and Marlena will be saying about Nicole are apparently going to be true.

sillibella
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Feb 20 2014, 02:50 AM
I think Nick loves Ari and Gabi and believes he is in love with Gabi.He still hopes he and Gabi will be together while Gabi just sees him as a friend.Gabi is correct in her assertion that Sonny does not respect her.He spoke to her in a very demeaning way about her thought about Nick.Nick is patient with Gabi.Sonny,Kate,and Sami are not and they clearly show it.They are causing her to turn to Nick.Its difficult if not impossible for her to fully discuss Nick with Rafe because she does not want the police involved which Rafe would likely do once he found out Nick attacked her,the attempt to kill Nick,and the blackmail.
Is it real love if it's actual obsession? Nick didn't get hit on the head, dumped in the river and come out a new man. I can appreciate his vindictiveness for storyline purposes but to even begin to think that Nick isn't playing games for his own gain with anybody he has a negative history with, including Gabi, is just ignoring what we're seeing playing out on our screens, imo.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

sillibella
Feb 20 2014, 03:15 AM
BeeBee
Feb 20 2014, 02:50 AM
Is it real love if it's actual obsession? Nick didn't get hit on the head, dumped in the river and come out a new man. I can appreciate his vindictiveness for storyline purposes but to even begin to think that Nick isn't playing games for his own gain with anybody he has a negative history with, including Gabi, is just ignoring what we're seeing playing out on our screens, imo.
I guess from my point of view,I am seeing something different from what you see.Its all in the eye of the beholder shown by some posters see EJ dreaming of Abby while other posters see EJ having a nightmare about Abby.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
Feb 19 2014, 11:23 PM
happyphairy
Feb 19 2014, 07:37 PM
imho.....in the dream, ej thought he was kissing sami - come to find out it was abby....cue the horrific reaction borne from a slightly guilty conscious, now that he has sami back he has to start thinking abt the consequences of his actions

I would agree if it had been Sami morphing into Abby but the hands and lips were Abby from the beginning so I don't think he was thinking about Sami. I think he was taken aback that he was even fantasizing about lil Miss Horton. Seems to me, she's under his skin.
Quote:

Baby Ari is adorable but why is she still wearing newborn caps? Isn't she almost a year old??
I was thinking the same thing today!
Quote:

Funny how some want Abby to became a stalker fatal attraction or whatever people want her to become but that ain't happening. The writers would never do the same storyline it will get OLD.
IDK if the Fatal Attraction angle is happening but I'm not looking forward to it if that's the plan. I have no desire to see EJ turned into Austin or the many shades of Abby.
I am curious about the part of your post stating "Seems to me,she's under his skin." Have you changed your mind about how EJ feels about Abby or am I misunderstanding this or prior posts by you,if you don't mind my asking?

Its probably drafty on the set and I love the way she looks in the hat.

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Feb 20 2014, 03:14 AM
Supergirlx2
Feb 20 2014, 12:58 AM
I love the pictures.Don't like Nicole.They killed her baby now they are killing the character.Why did they have her apologize to everyone in Salem,live in a convent,become a better person,show what appeared to be a great love for Eric,and risk her life to clear Eric only to have her destroy evidence that she knows he would want to have in order to clear his name.I have zero understanding of their reason for having Nicole willing to do anything to help and save Eric because she loved him and wanted what's best for him then have her destroy evidence that would clear his name.I hate it that all the ugly things Sami and Marlena will be saying about Nicole are apparently going to be true.
Another great piece of plot point writing. I feel your pain because I like Ericole too, but you had to know this was coming. These writers have managed to make pretty much every couple unrootable with this type of garbage.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

greeneyedgirl
Feb 19 2014, 08:14 PM
blueskies
Feb 19 2014, 08:05 PM
:laugh:

that baby just literally stared down Ali like, "you think i'll sit with you quietly b/c you try to give me a bottle? well do you?"

btw, i need this gif'd, lol.
Baby Ari is adorable but why is she still wearing newborn caps? Isn't she almost a year old??
She was born May 20 2013.

kimmmie

tomsawyer
Feb 20 2014, 12:02 AM
daysjahvu
Feb 19 2014, 11:45 PM
CrayCray
Feb 19 2014, 11:09 PM
Greys
Feb 19 2014, 08:59 PM
Funny how some want Abby to became a stalker fatal attraction or whatever people want her to become but that ain't happening. The writers would never do the same storyline it will get OLD.
It's actually getting to be funny. She could hiccup in EJ's general direction and I'm sure it would somehow be interpreted as a sign of her wanting to boil bunnies or whatever.
She's quoting both his & his fiance's schedules to him, obviously blowing off her own job to be where she is, lying to his receptionist & after being dumped twice the day before, Valentines Day, has shown up at his place of work. You don't find that a little too much? If the tables were turned & a man did this to a woman, she'd be calling the police.
Well, when you put it like that, LOL.

Really, I think Abs was a little bit looney tunes today and I'm glad to see it. Like I've said all along, delusional is so much more fun to watch than whiny. She's not going to go full on Fatal Attraction because I think the storyline will be over before then, but she'll probably be pretty entertaining on Friday's show making her one last ditch effort. After that, I think she's moving. Unfortunately, I don't see any turtle stew in the future.
No turtle stew? Bummer, but I wouldn't rule it out . . . yet. I'd give it a few more days.

:D

camera shy

You know the only person on this show who benefits from their particular secret being exposed is Daniel. Gee I wonder why?

Sweet and Salty

Halloween Family
Feb 19 2014, 06:32 PM
Posted Image

Posted Image

This was when he did his Stefan/SNL impression. I wish I had that GIF.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06JL8u8PR8U
Horrors. *shudder*

Sweet and Salty

Matt
Feb 19 2014, 11:02 PM
Because most soaps use the same ideas over and over. Certain storylines are regarded as staples for a reason. Personally, I prefer the tried & true soap opera tropes.
THIS. I don't know what else to say. Just THIS. :thumbsup:

Sweet and Salty

daysjahvu
Feb 20 2014, 12:01 AM
Halloween Family
Feb 19 2014, 11:54 PM
daysjahvu
Feb 19 2014, 11:45 PM
CrayCray
Feb 19 2014, 11:09 PM

She's quoting both his & his fiance's schedules to him, obviously blowing off her own job to be where she is, lying to his receptionist & after being dumped twice the day before, Valentines Day, has shown up at his place of work. You don't find that a little too much? If the tables were turned & a man did this to a woman, she'd be calling the police.
Sounds perfectly normal.
Okay, I so don't want to live in your neck of the woods. :blulaugh:
I think I DO! :shame:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply