Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, February 19th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 18 2014, 11:50 PM (17,677 Views)
Oak Alley
Member Avatar

ugh so Daniel is in it... :drunk:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

DaysfanforLife
Feb 19 2014, 12:04 PM
Gabi and sonny are nicking.

:lol: Is that shorthand for bickering about Nick?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Restless84
Member Avatar

Awesome, EJ is dreaming of Abigail! :blowkiss:

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Restless84
Feb 19 2014, 12:07 PM
ok, this actually made me smile

SummerAngel
Member Avatar
Princess

The dreaming is a flashback.

SummerAngel
Member Avatar
Princess

Ejami kissing sensually
Sami tells EJ that will I'd engaged he's so happy

SummerAngel
Member Avatar
Princess

Talking about their wedding and they don't want a double wedding

SummerAngel
Member Avatar
Princess

Nick talking to abby

jaygal
Member Avatar

Oh, Nicole. If you're going to ditch the evidence do it quick.

jaygal
Member Avatar

Shush Sonny!

fundays13
Member Avatar

jaygal
Feb 19 2014, 12:22 PM
Oh, Nicole. If you're going to ditch the evidence do it quick.
I see where this is going. Eventually her deception will be found out by Eric and he will leave her

Hannah Scorpio
Member Avatar

Does Sonny really call Gabi selfish and weak? Urgh. Way to shit on a clearly abused woman. Where's Rafe? Gabi needs a better support system than Kami, Wilson and EJ.

EDIT: Why doesn't Will or Sami convince her to talk to Marlena about her longstanding confidence issues which lead her directly into an abusive relationship with an ex felon. No that's too mature for these writers. LOL, I clearly didn't get the memo. DUMB GABI!!
Edited by Hannah Scorpio, Feb 19 2014, 12:39 PM.

Hannah Scorpio
Member Avatar

This show has me defending Gabi way too much. It's just beyond frustrating. Marlena needs to be inserted into this story like yesterday.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

DaysfanforLife
Feb 19 2014, 12:04 PM
EJ and Abby are having dreams of each other.
Gabi and sonny are nicking.
Marlena and roman meet Brady in the pub
Sami makes EJ breakfast and he kisses her.
You know that JER once commented that when he wrote characters having simultaneous dreams of one another that was a clue to the audience of which couple actually was the one that was going to come out on top. I approve in this case.

Edited by LuvingLumi, Feb 19 2014, 01:01 PM.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Nick, Gabi, Nicole & Marlena all look good today!

Sonny get rid of the plaid shirts- NOW. Right now! Get rid!

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Eric too btw :wub:

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Restless84
Dreaming of Abby after getting some from Sami..... :blulaugh: :blulaugh: :blulaugh:

Posted Image
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Feb 19 2014, 12:58 PM.

Kaha
Member Avatar

Hannah Scorpio
Feb 19 2014, 12:32 PM
Does Sonny really call Gabi selfish and weak? Urgh. Way to shit on a clearly abused woman. Where's Rafe? Gabi needs a better support system than Kami, Wilson and EJ.

EDIT: Why doesn't Will or Sami convince her to talk to Marlena about her longstanding confidence issues which lead her directly into an abusive relationship with an ex felon. No that's too mature for these writers. LOL, I clearly didn't get the memo. DUMB GABI!!
I think it's realistic for Sonny not to recognize the signs abused woman exhibit. Their backgrounds are totally different. He's the son of two loving parents, and by all accounts he grew up in a really supportive environment. He doesn't get Gabi and her issues. He's not that knowledgable about her past, except what he knows about the Melanie issue and during the fight for the baby. I think that experience taints all of his interactions with Gabi. To him she was ready to throw Will under the bus, even though he's her best friend, and she participated in Melanie's kidnapping even thought she was her friend. I think Sonny tries very hard to get along with Gabi for Will and Ari's sake, and at some level he sympathizes and likes her but his perception of her as a selfish person, who will put herself ahead of everyone regardless of her relationship with them is at the core of his reaction to her.
Edited by Kaha, Feb 19 2014, 05:21 PM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Mitchapalooza
Feb 19 2014, 12:56 PM
Restless84
Dreaming of Abby after getting some from Sami..... :blulaugh: :blulaugh: :blulaugh:
I hear that Sami's face turns into Abby's...can anyone confirm?

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Kaha
Feb 19 2014, 12:57 PM
Hannah Scorpio
Feb 19 2014, 12:32 PM

I think it's realistic for Sonny not to recognize the abused woman signs. Their backgrounds are different. He's the son of two loving parents and by all accounts he grew up in a really supportive environment. He doesn't get Gabi and her issues. He's not that knowledgable about her past except what he knows about the Melanie issue and during the fight for the baby. I think that experience taints all of his interactions with Gabi, to him she was ready to throw Will under the bus, event though he's her best friend, and she participated in Melanie's kidnapping even thought she was her friend. I think Sonny tries very hard to get along with Gabi for Will and Ari's sake, and at some level he sympathizes and likes her but his perception of her as a selfish person who will put herself ahead of everyone regardless of her relationship with them is at the core of his reaction to her.
I LOVE your AVI! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:
Edited by LuvingLumi, Feb 19 2014, 01:00 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply