Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, February 19th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 18 2014, 11:50 PM (16,933 Views)
Halloween Family
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Feb 20 2014, 03:42 AM
]I am curious about the part of your post stating "Seems to me,she's under his skin." Have you changed your mind about how EJ feels about Abby or am I misunderstanding this or prior posts by you,if you don't mind my asking?

Its probably drafty on the set and I love the way she looks in the hat.
No, I have always thought EJ has had feelings for Abby or at least the show wants me to see that. He's impressed by her "cleverness" and her goodness. The look he gave her when she came in the mansion with her Easy Bake. EJ wiping the flour off her cheek and concern about what's important to her i.e. her brother. This to me isn't what nice guys do, we are WAY beyond past nice. Nice guys would have not banged a young naive girl then tried to whore himself out to her. I don't think he's in love with her but she does do something for him emotionally. It's very selfish just like a lot of side piece relationships are. I would say EJ is going through an identity crisis but I'm pretty sure Ej will come out of this with NO character development.

Abby might be nuts, but I'm not really seeing bunnies being boiled at this point so I'm thinking a triangle of sorts might be the way it plays out. EJ is the type to be flattered by all this attention and is likely to be impressed with antics.

Also, the dream didn't play out like a nightmare to me. It SOUNDED like one but when I watched it for myself it LOOKED like a sex dream that surprised and/or scared him. I guess I'll see how this conference room table stuff plays out and just how harsh he gets with her. EJ just got some from Sami but I get the feeling EJ being drawn to Abby isn't just about Sami but also about Stefano.

I would think if the studio was drafty the little one would be wearing socks too.
Edited by Halloween Family, Feb 20 2014, 01:05 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
Feb 20 2014, 01:03 PM
BeeBee
Feb 20 2014, 03:42 AM
]I am curious about the part of your post stating "Seems to me,she's under his skin." Have you changed your mind about how EJ feels about Abby or am I misunderstanding this or prior posts by you,if you don't mind my asking?

Its probably drafty on the set and I love the way she looks in the hat.
No, I have always thought EJ has had feelings for Abby or at least the show wants me to see that. He's impressed by her "cleverness" and her goodness. The look he gave her when she came in the mansion with her Easy Bake. EJ wiping the flour off her cheek and concern about what's important to her i.e. her brother. This to me isn't what nice guys do, we are WAY beyond past nice. Nice guys would have not banged a young naive girl then tried to whore himself out to her. I don't think he's in love with her but she does do something for him emotionally. It's very selfish just like a lot of side piece relationships are. I would say EJ is going through an identity crisis but I'm pretty sure Ej will come out of this with NO character development.

Abby might be nuts, but I'm not really seeing bunnies being boiled at this point so I'm thinking a triangle of sorts might be the way it plays out. EJ is the type to be flattered by all this attention and is likely to be impressed with antics.

Also, the dream didn't play out like a nightmare to me. It SOUNDED like one but when I watched it for myself it LOOKED like a sex dream that surprised and/or scared him. I guess I'll see how this conference room table stuff plays out and just how harsh he gets with her. EJ just got some from Sami but I get the feeling EJ being drawn to Abby isn't just about Sami but also about Stefano.

I would think if the studio was drafty the little one would be wearing socks too.
Thanks for the in depth answer.I was truly curious when I read your analysis of the first scene with EJ and Abby because I somewhat expected the " nightmare" conclusion from you.Thanks for also reinforcing the kernel of truth in trite expressions like "When you assume you make an ass of ...."

I often wondered about the lack of socks outside the home but as I said previously I love the way Ari wears a hat so I am good whenever she wears one whether its logical for her to do so or not.She looked so cute with Sami in their scenes,especially when she did the familar "No I don't want a bottle.".

Rosebud
Member Avatar

blueskies
Feb 19 2014, 07:36 PM
what a shocking change of direction. Marlena asks Brady about Eric and completely forgets to ask Brady about Brady. You're a "really good" stepmother there Marlena.
Maybe she didn't feel like being told to go to hell, which is his standard reaction to her.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Feb 19 2014, 11:38 PM
hold up hold up hold up!!

Roman told Nicole he's been out of town & hasn't had a chance to talk to Hope yet?! WTF?! He was at the station yesterday Salem time when Rafe came looking for Hope.
What da hail?

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Feb 20 2014, 12:02 AM
Is it possible that Stefano & Percy know each other? It almost seems like Stefano knows about EJabby in addition to Nick probably knowing. Since I can't see Stefano & Nick sharing info, maybe Percy did?!
(I'd hate to think that Stefano would have cameras in a change room and would check the feeds when his son is there. lol.)
I think Stefano's a red herring in this.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

Rosebud
Feb 21 2014, 01:35 AM
Supergirlx2
Feb 19 2014, 11:38 PM
hold up hold up hold up!!

Roman told Nicole he's been out of town & hasn't had a chance to talk to Hope yet?! WTF?! He was at the station yesterday Salem time when Rafe came looking for Hope.
What da hail?
that's what he said. I think it was during the Marlena/Roman/Eric scenes.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

About the dream / nightmare whatever, I saw the whole thing like EJ was scared when he saw that it was Abby that could mean a lot of things.lol Either way EJ has nada feelings for Abby, he has only fucked her, more than that is not. And keep in mind when EJ Dimera wants something he goes after it regardsless where he is or what it can mean for others, he is selfish and does not care what might happen. with that said the only thing he wants for the moment is Sami and it has been Sami for several years will it be changed? If JS stays after Ali leaving so probably will EJ have a new love interest but Abby? I'm not so sure about that :)

Yoryla
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 19 2014, 01:09 PM
Have I mentioned how much I HATE this Ericole twist of Nicole not revealing evidence? Why the fuck did I just sit through a 15-month redemption arc to have her do this shit again????
And have I mentioned how much I LOVE it??? No, I don't believe I have? So I shall now! :D

Bwahahaa - Go on with your self-destructing self, Nicole, destroy it! - DESTROY IT! Once and for all!

Ah, this is so amazing, really.

:D

Edited by Yoryla, Feb 21 2014, 05:08 AM.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Can you just imagine how happy Kristen will be, knowing her arch enemy number two actually destroyed all evidence FOR her? :D :D :D

Bwahhahhaaa!

Can't wait to see those scenes, she's gonna have FIELD day!

:biggrin:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply