Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of March 3rd; *updated 2/23*
Topic Started: Feb 19 2014, 05:09 PM (45,286 Views)
tomsawyer
Member Avatar

National Enquirer Spoilers

-Nick threatens Sonny and blackmails Sami
-JJ is smitten with a new beautiful young woman
-Eric and Nicole go on a romantic date, but the mood is ruined when Brady and Theresa arrive
-Jordan gives Rafe shocking news
-John returns to Salem
-Marlena tries to stop Eric from getting involved with Nicole

**UPDATE**

Monday ("Nick Threatens Sonny")
Nick threatens Sonny and then blackmails Sami; JJ is captivated by a woman's beauty.

Tuesday ("John Returns")
Sami is surprised by Johnny's claim that Abigail loves Rafe; John returns to Salem.

Wednesday ("John's News")
John gives Hope tragic news about Bo; Brady is less than pleased that his father is back in town.

Thursday ("Kate's News")
Jennifer breaks things off gently with Liam and gets an unexpected reaction; Kate gets good news from Rafe.

Friday ("Things Heat Up")
Things heat up between Eric and Nicole; John and Marlena have a tense reunion.

Tuesday, March 4, 2014†
Kate gets a lead on Jordanís past from an unaware Sheryl Ė much to Lucasí dismay.

Wednesday, March 5, 2014
Rafe is heartbroken and confused over Jordanís decision.†
Sami and Hope get into a heated argument over Samiís actions.

Thursday, March 6, 2014
While working together, Hope and Aiden have a slight thaw.

Friday, March 7, 2014
Abigail is horrified when she realizes she might be pregnant!†
Daniel warns Brady to stay away from Theresa.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

tomsawyer
Feb 19 2014, 05:09 PM

-Eric and Nicole go on a romantic date, but the mood is ruined when Brady and Theresa arrive
-John returns to Salem
What could he blackmail Sami with? The Will evidence is the only thing I could think of....or maybe he tells her that Percy is willing to testify against her....

JJ is smitten with a new girl? Is that new girl coming on so soon? I thought she was just case...

Yeah for romantic Ericole date...BOOO for Brady and Theresa ruining it.....damn idiots....seriously are Ericole EVER GOING TO KISS!

Jordan must tell Rafe she was once a man...lol...this story needs to move.....come on...

YEah, for John returning to Salem, now can Marlena slap the shit out of him....

Marlena needs to but the fuck out of Ericole...seriously Eric can make his own damn decision!

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I bet Jordan tells Rafe she has a brother. GASP!! SHOCKING!!

LovingDays

Liking those spoilers
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

sillibella
Member Avatar

Because Sonny always takes Nick's threats lying down. :rolleyes: Hmm. Should be interesting. Hopefully his inner Kiriakis shows itself once again. Where's Justin when you need him? Ugh.
Edited by sillibella, Feb 19 2014, 06:30 PM.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

What is wrong with Marlena? She has no problem with Sami/EJ, but is against Nicole/Eric? Why? EJ has done a lot of things to her family, yet she is supportive of Ejami pairing. Nicole, on the other hand, helped her with Kristen and is against her.... that's unfair and very hypocrite on Marlena's part! IMO

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Nick vs Sonny and then Nick vs. Sami ~ Yay. Can't wait to see those interactions and how Sonny will react.

JJ and the new girl. Looking forward to see a smitten JJ

Ericole ~ :wub:, but here comes trouble

I hope Jordan's shocking news isn't that she's got a brother, lol

John, it's about time, now have some much needed screentime with Marlena & Brady, and deliver some news to Hope about Bo!

I love me some Marlena & Eric scenes, so I say BRING THEM!

freedom

Dreamy
Feb 19 2014, 05:30 PM
What is wrong with Marlena? She has no problem with Sami/EJ, but is against Nicole/Eric? Why? EJ has done a lot of things to her family, yet she is supportive of Ejami pairing. Nicole, on the other hand, helped her with Kristen and is against her.... that's unfair and very hypocrite on Marlena's part! IMO
Did you even bother to watch today's episode? Marlena has every right not to like Nicole due to Nicole's OWN choices. And when Eric finds out he's going to feel the same way

WilSon
Member Avatar

I hope sonny punches nick again!

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

:cheer: finally Johns in a spoiler!! and why do they always have to make Marlena the bad guy :frustration:

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

We know nothing about the evidence yet...I still think Nicole cough's it up somehow, someway!

Dreamy
Member Avatar

freedom
Feb 19 2014, 05:35 PM
Dreamy
Feb 19 2014, 05:30 PM
Did you even bother to watch today's episode? Marlena has every right not to like Nicole due to Nicole's OWN choices. And when Eric finds out he's going to feel the same way
I did watch today's show. Yes, Nicole did some wrongs but that doesn't mean Marlena needs to butt in and go against Ericole. Again, she is okay with Ejami relationship, but not Ericole? Just wrong in my opinion.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

AmbernOK
Feb 19 2014, 05:50 PM
We know nothing about the evidence yet...I still think Nicole cough's it up somehow, someway!
My thoughts exactly.

freedom

AmbernOK
Ok.

fundays13
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Feb 19 2014, 05:13 PM
tomsawyer

-John returns to Salem
What could he blackmail Sami with? The Will evidence is the only thing I could think of....or maybe he tells her that Percy is willing to testify against her....

JJ is smitten with a new girl? Is that new girl coming on so soon? I thought she was just case...

Yeah for romantic Ericole date...BOOO for Brady and Theresa ruining it.....damn idiots....seriously are Ericole EVER GOING TO KISS!

Jordan must tell Rafe she was once a man...lol...this story needs to move.....come on...

Marlena needs to but the fuck out of Ericole...seriously Eric can make his own damn decision!

"Eric can make his own damn decisions"

Nicole needs to be told that. Love is not based on deceit. :hmmph:

Ophelia
Member Avatar

AmbernOK
At this point Marlena's dislike of Nicole is based on her past actions and on the fact that the guy who tried to kill Eric and Nicole got away from Nicole after Daniel left her there alone. The latter is a ridiculous judgment, considering Chyka overpowered both Eric and Nicole. With regard to the former, the writers seem to be focusing on Nicole breaking Eric's heart years ago as the main reason Marlena dislikes her. She also mentioned Nicole's impulsiveness when they were working together and gave her an on-the-spot diagnosis, which seems pretty unprofessional to me since she has never actually heard Nicole's side of anything. There are plenty of other reasons for Marlena to dislike Nicole, but Chyka's escape should not be one of them.

Re: your comment, AmbernOK -- It seemed like she got to the pub pretty quickly after running into Brady. Timing can't ever be trusted on this show, but it gives me a little hope that maybe she didn't destroy all of it.

freedom

fundays13
Feb 19 2014, 05:56 PM
LuvingLumi
Feb 19 2014, 05:13 PM
tomsawyer

-John returns to Salem

"Eric can make his own damn decisions"

Nicole needs to be told that. Love is not based on deceit. :hmmph:
:hail: :hail:

Kaha
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 19 2014, 05:19 PM
Maybe she's sees Gabi with Nick. That's disturbing to Rafe.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Kaha
Feb 19 2014, 06:07 PM
tomsawyer
one can only hope that's what it is

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Oak Alley
Feb 19 2014, 06:08 PM
Kaha
Feb 19 2014, 06:07 PM
tomsawyer
one can only hope that's what it is
I'd like someone to clue him in to what's really going on! It's time Gabi had some guidance from her big brother. I miss this relationship being shown.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply