Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of March 3rd; *updated 2/23*
Topic Started: Feb 19 2014, 05:09 PM (44,226 Views)
Kaha
Member Avatar

Hamilton
Feb 19 2014, 06:14 PM
Oak Alley
Feb 19 2014, 06:08 PM
Kaha
Feb 19 2014, 06:07 PM
tomsawyer
Feb 19 2014, 05:19 PM
I bet Jordan tells Rafe she has a brother. GASP!! SHOCKING!!
Maybe she's sees Gabi with Nick. That's disturbing to Rafe.
one can only hope that's what it is
I'd like someone to clue him in to what's really going on! It's time Gabi had some guidance from her big brother. I miss this relationship being shown.
I agree with you. I think Gabi needs the support of her brother. He needs to know what's going on with his little sister.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

phloe3

I heard a spoiler that Eric defends Nicole to Teresa from somewhere

concerned
Member Avatar

phloe3
Feb 19 2014, 06:17 PM
I heard a spoiler that Eric defends Nicole to Teresa from somewhere
I don't know how much defending and "dates" I can take with this deception hanging over her head - kind of takes all the fun out of it.

Might as well just go back and watch Brady Version 1 / Nicole again.

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

freedom
Feb 19 2014, 05:35 PM
Dreamy
Feb 19 2014, 05:30 PM
What is wrong with Marlena? She has no problem with Sami/EJ, but is against Nicole/Eric? Why? EJ has done a lot of things to her family, yet she is supportive of Ejami pairing. Nicole, on the other hand, helped her with Kristen and is against her.... that's unfair and very hypocrite on Marlena's part! IMO
Did you even bother to watch today's episode? Marlena has every right not to like Nicole due to Nicole's OWN choices. And when Eric finds out he's going to feel the same way
Go ahead and take that you saw Nicole shred all the evidence as hard evidence! I'm sure you are doing exactly what the writers want you to believe. There is a reason why we haven't seen Eric and Nicole kiss. They are building it up to where she has told him about the evidence. Then he can say, I wanted you, proof or no proof! It's supercouple writing 101.

phloe3

I feel bad for Bev. The writers could have just put her and JJ together. Instead, they bring in a new girl

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

phloe3
Feb 19 2014, 06:30 PM
I feel bad for Bev. The writers could have just put her and JJ together. Instead, they bring in a new girl
Maybe she and T can drown their sorrows together.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

AmbernOK
Feb 19 2014, 06:26 PM
freedom
Feb 19 2014, 05:35 PM
Dreamy
What is wrong with Marlena? She has no problem with Sami/EJ, but is against Nicole/Eric? Why? EJ has done a lot of things to her family, yet she is supportive of Ejami pairing. Nicole, on the other hand, helped her with Kristen and is against her.... that's unfair and very hypocrite on Marlena's part! IMO
Did you even bother to watch today's episode? Marlena has every right not to like Nicole due to Nicole's OWN choices. And when Eric finds out he's going to feel the same way
Go ahead and take that you saw Nicole shred all the evidence as hard evidence! I'm sure you are doing exactly what the writers want you to believe. There is a reason why we haven't seen Eric and Nicole kiss. They are building it up to where she has told him about the evidence. Then he can say, I wanted you, proof or no proof! It's supercouple writing 101.
i really really want to believe you...

concerned
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 19 2014, 06:52 PM
phloe3
Feb 19 2014, 06:30 PM
Maybe she and T can drown their sorrows together.
I'm going to lose it if Nicole has to be second choice to Bev.

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

Dreamy
I think Marlena's initial reaction to the EJami reunion was "What the hell are you thinking?" She let Sami have it when Sami told her they had gotten back together. So she has a problem with Ejami, she is just resigned to the fact that she can't change Sami's mind about it. And EJ also got Sami sprung from the slammer.

camera shy

daysjahvu
Feb 19 2014, 07:10 PM
Dreamy
I think Marlena's initial reaction to the EJami reunion was "What the hell are you thinking?" She let Sami have it when Sami told her they had gotten back together. So she has a problem with Ejami, she is just resigned to the fact that she can't change Sami's mind about it. And EJ also got Sami sprung from the slammer.
But Nicole just got back from risking her life to clear Eric's name and yet Marlena's still a bitch to her.

concerned
Member Avatar

camera shy
Feb 19 2014, 07:13 PM
daysjahvu
Dreamy
But Nicole just got back from risking her life to clear Eric's name and yet Marlena's still a bitch to her.
Well maybe if she had succeeded in clearing his name Marlena would be nicer.

It would have made for a far more interesting story... Nicole provides the evidence that clears Eric to be a priest but he still chooses to leave the priesthood.

Marlena and Roman and Sami all want to keep Eric from Nicole but she's currently playing the role of his guardian angel.

But lets go with the Nicole sabotages herself, keeps a secret and it all blows up on her angle. I guess if it was good the first four times we might as well continue to play the same record.
Edited by concerned, Feb 19 2014, 07:19 PM.

camera shy

I wonder if Nicole could duplicate Chyka's papers? Honestly, you can do anything with today's technology. I think she'll end up regretting destroying the evidence and I hope she comes up with a smart way to get it back somehow.

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

camera shy
daysjahvu
Dreamy
ITA about Nicole. I was just addressing the EJami portion of that comment.

camera shy

concerned
Feb 19 2014, 07:16 PM
camera shy
daysjahvu
Dreamy
Well up to this point, she's done a hell of a lot more than Marlena's done to help Eric. And Marlena doesn't trust Nicole, but she's going to turn to Stefano for help? Good luck with that.
Edited by camera shy, Feb 19 2014, 07:23 PM.

concerned
Member Avatar

camera shy
Feb 19 2014, 07:19 PM
concerned
camera shy
daysjahvu

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Well up to this point, she's done a hell of a lot more than Marlena's done to help Eric.
If Marlena hadn't thwarted Kristen's first attempt to marry Brady we wouldn't be in this pickle.

Much as I love Brady Black I'm totally willing to throw him under the train if he gets in the way of Ericole.
Edited by concerned, Feb 19 2014, 07:23 PM.

camera shy

concerned
Feb 19 2014, 07:22 PM
camera shy
concerned
camera shy

Well up to this point, she's done a hell of a lot more than Marlena's done to help Eric.
If Marlena hadn't thwarted Kristen's first attempt to marry Brady we wouldn't be in this pickle.

Much as I love Brady Black I'm totally willing to throw him under the train if he gets in the way of Ericole.
And Kristen's second attempt to marry Brady. Kristen had changed her mind about revealing the video, but it was Marlena to the rescue. I don't understand why Marlena and Sami are so set on Eric staying a priest? To give up emotionally loving another human being or being able to make love to that person has to be a lonely life in many ways.

concerned
Member Avatar

camera shy
Feb 19 2014, 07:28 PM
concerned
Feb 19 2014, 07:22 PM
camera shy
concerned

And Kristen's second attempt to marry Brady. Kristen had changed her mind about revealing the video, but it was Marlena to the rescue. I don't understand why Marlena and Sami are so set on Eric staying a priest? To give up emotionally loving another human being or being able to make love to that person has to be a lonely life in many ways.
I imagine it's got nothing to do with him being/not being a priest ..... more to do with the woman he has chosen.

If he'd picked Abby they'd be fine with it.

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Quote:

-Nick threatens Sonny and blackmails Sami

Nick is still psycho. He needs to go to the loony bin.

Quote:

-JJ is smitten with a new beautiful young woman

Yawn

Quote:

-Eric and Nicole go on a romantic date, but the mood is ruined when Brady and Theresa arrive

Brady needs to go to a rehab far, far, away.

Quote:

-Jordan gives Rafe shocking news

Yawn

Quote:

-John returns to Salem

I hope it takes a while to reconcile with Marlena. He has a lot to make up for

Quote:

-Marlena tries to stop Eric from getting involved with Nicole

Marlena needs to worry about her relationship with John and leave her son alone. She is reminding of Kate's meddling ways with her children.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

daysjahvu
Dreamy
I see your point and agree. But at the same time, Nicole helped Marlena and Victor against Kristen.

lysie
Member Avatar

Marlena interfered with ejami in 2007. It doesn't bother me.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply