Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of March 3rd; *updated 2/23*
Topic Started: Feb 19 2014, 05:09 PM (44,502 Views)
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Halloween Family
Feb 24 2014, 03:35 PM
DiMeraFan67
Feb 24 2014, 03:34 PM
Supergirlx2
Feb 24 2014, 03:31 PM
Halloween Family
Feb 24 2014, 01:10 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I feel like it's groundhog day. Bo being with someone else would not force Hope to move on with someone else.
If that's what you think of Hope, then I don't get why she's your favorite. That's weak. It doesn't have to drive her into someone else's arms, but it should encourage her to move on and maybe start thinking about being a person outside of Bo's wife.
I think there's enough in Hope's history to make it happen the way you've outlined.
If what you two seem to think is true and possible, then why hasn't Hope already gone "Fuck you, Bo!" and moved on? Wouldn't him not coming home for Christmas been the final straw? There are no indications that she has any intentions of divorcing Bo and moving on with another man.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Feb 24 2014, 03:46 PM
Halloween Family
DiMeraFan67
Supergirlx2
Feb 24 2014, 03:31 PM

If that's what you think of Hope, then I don't get why she's your favorite. That's weak. It doesn't have to drive her into someone else's arms, but it should encourage her to move on and maybe start thinking about being a person outside of Bo's wife.
I think there's enough in Hope's history to make it happen the way you've outlined.
If what you two seem to think is true and possible, then why hasn't Hope already gone "Fuck you, Bo!" and moved on? Wouldn't him not coming home for Christmas been the final straw? There are no indications that she has any intentions of divorcing Bo and moving on with another man.
Bo not coming home for Christmas wouldn't be the final straw. Hope thinking Bo's cheating on her would be the final straw.

Lil
Member Avatar

Glad John is coming back and that something will be said about Bo. Although they waited WAY too long for this...These sound better than this week's spoilers, that's for sure.

Lil
Member Avatar

Still don't give a crap about Jordan...

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
Feb 24 2014, 03:52 PM
Supergirlx2
Halloween Family
DiMeraFan67

Bo not coming home for Christmas wouldn't be the final straw. Hope thinking Bo's cheating on her would be the final straw.
Hope must have very little faith in her husband then, if she thinks he's only pretending to be trying to take down the DiMeras and is in fact sleeping with either Carly or Billie (both of whom left Salem knowing that Bo doesn't belong with them, he belongs with Hope).

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Switching to a non-Bo-related Hope spoiler, I can't wait for Hope vs Sami!!

elizhope
Member Avatar

Ej must have some major super sperm. He knocks girls up faster than anyone Ive ever seen, usually after only doing the deed 1-2 times.

Doesnt sound like they will be killing Bo off after all... I can only guess (as previous posters have also said) John tells her either 1) he's not coming home anytime soon, or maybe good old Tomlin wanted to stick it to the Bope fans one more time 2) by having him back with Carly. ugh. I guess we will know soon enough...sigh :(
Edited by elizhope, Feb 24 2014, 04:00 PM.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Feb 24 2014, 03:58 PM
Halloween Family
Feb 24 2014, 03:52 PM
Supergirlx2
Halloween Family

Hope must have very little faith in her husband then, if she thinks he's only pretending to be trying to take down the DiMeras and is in fact sleeping with either Carly or Billie (both of whom left Salem knowing that Bo doesn't belong with them, he belongs with Hope).
I don't think she needs to think he's only pretending to take down the Dimeras.

Ghani
Member Avatar

elizhope
Feb 24 2014, 03:59 PM
Ej must have some major super sperm. He knocks girls up faster than anyone Ive ever seen, usually after only doing the deed 1-2 times.
We don't know yet if she is really pregnant, but I agree EJ definitely has super sperm! :lol: He managed to impregnate Nicole! :wizard:

Edit: And now I managed to make myself sad by remembering the fate of Nicole's last baby ... :'(
Edited by Ghani, Feb 24 2014, 04:17 PM.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Ghani
Feb 24 2014, 04:13 PM
elizhope
We don't know yet if she is really pregnant, but I agree EJ definitely has super sperm! :lol: He managed to impregnate Nicole! :wizard:
But nothing beats Bo's time release sperm who's wife can give birth to his children 11 months after their last sex time.

elizhope
Member Avatar

Tripp
Feb 24 2014, 04:14 PM
Ghani
elizhope
But nothing beats Bo's time release sperm who's wife can give birth to his children 11 months after their last sex time.
lol ;) I welcomed that one

Pregnancy and soap "time" is always off base. Wasnt Chloe only pregnant for something like 5 months before giving birth?
Edited by elizhope, Feb 24 2014, 04:19 PM.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

elizhope
Feb 24 2014, 04:19 PM
Tripp
Ghani
elizhope
lol ;) I welcomed that one

Pregnancy and soap "time" is always off base. Wasnt Chloe only pregnant for something like 5 months before giving birth?
Jennifer was pregnant with Abigail for about two years.

Ghani
Member Avatar

Tripp
Ghani
elizhope
Yeah, ain't that the truth! :lol:

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Ha ha...

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

it makes sense that Abigail would be pregnant while Nicole just loses all her babies. NOT

concerned
Member Avatar

WillFan
Feb 24 2014, 10:32 AM
Soaps.com Spoilers
http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

Monday March 3:
JJ is smitten after an encounter with a beautiful young woman...

Tuesday March 4:
John Black returns to Salem!

Wednesday March 5:
Rafe is heartbroken and confused over Jordanís decision.

Thursday March 6:
While working together, Hope and Aiden have a slight thaw.

Friday March 7:
Things heat up between Eric and Nicole.
That's a better version.

The first version just had me yawning .

concerned
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Feb 24 2014, 02:33 PM
greeneyedgirl
Feb 24 2014, 11:04 AM
A pregnancy s/l??? Wow I bet JS was excited to read that he will be doing the 5th one of those in 8 years... so much for something new and challenging.
Why is it that Ej is the only male in his age range that is allowed to father a child? IF Abby is pregnant, that makes the 3rd woman in a little over 7 years that he has impregnated. Totally ridiculous.
Austin fathered a child.
Daniel fathered a child.
Lucas fathered a child.

Will (admittedly not in the age range) fathered a child.
Edited by concerned, Feb 24 2014, 06:10 PM.

monicasblueangel
Member Avatar

Not so ridiculous,
Ej cant keep it in his
pants!

monicasblueangel
Member Avatar

sorry, double post
Edited by monicasblueangel, Feb 24 2014, 06:44 PM.

monicasblueangel
Member Avatar

also, shoot
why cant we recast
Bo or ask Peter Rekell
back? Or are the folks at Days
such tight wads they
can't fathom asking Peter back?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply