Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of March 3rd; *updated 2/23*
Topic Started: Feb 19 2014, 05:09 PM (45,047 Views)
Halloween Family
Member Avatar

am103
Feb 25 2014, 12:18 PM
It would be HILARIOUS if Johnny or Sydney had a cold, EJami went to the pharmacy to get medicine, and bumped into Abigail, who is looking at pregnancy tests! I would love to see the awkwardness of that, lol.
LOL that would be funny. An idea along similar lines popped in my head the other day, I'd probably laugh (or cry) if Chad ended up being the guy Sami ran off with.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

Angie79
Feb 23 2014, 03:03 AM
Friday ("Things Heat Up")
Things heat up between Eric and Nicole; John and Marlena have a tense reunion.

About damn time!!!

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Abby's "pregnancy" better be a false alarm!! I can't take another hide the baby from EJ s/l. I'm hoping this will finally be the scare that wakes her up from having any ideas of an affair. As much as I enjoy EJabby, she needs to start thinking about the consequences. It'll be funny watching her freak out though! :teehee: I think she will confide in JJ and he will help her purchase the pregnacy test. lol

EJamandBread
Member Avatar

Good grief-- a pregnancy scare?

Posted Image

Lately I feel like Days is almost more of a caricature of a soap opera than an actual soap.

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
Hope doesn't need Bo's permission to move on. - KA

lysie
Feb 24 2014, 06:54 AM
Thursday, March 6, 2014
While working together, Hope and Aiden have a slight thaw.
The only spoiler I'm interested in!!! :yahoo: :chee:

The rest, meh........ :yawnz:

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
Hope doesn't need Bo's permission to move on. - KA

Tripp
Feb 24 2014, 04:14 PM
Ghani
Feb 24 2014, 04:13 PM
elizhope
Feb 24 2014, 03:59 PM
Ej must have some major super sperm. He knocks girls up faster than anyone Ive ever seen, usually after only doing the deed 1-2 times.
We don't know yet if she is really pregnant, but I agree EJ definitely has super sperm! :lol: He managed to impregnate Nicole! :wizard:
But nothing beats Bo's time release sperm who's wife can give birth to his children 11 months after their last sex time.
Yeah, I'm still scratching my head over that one. LOL Sperm die 72 hours after ejaculation out of the man's body, right? There really must be something floating around in the New England waters. Or maybe Greek men have some sort of super genetically altered little swimmers or something. LOL
Edited by MissFancyFace, Feb 26 2014, 12:12 AM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Tripp
Feb 24 2014, 04:14 PM
Ghani
Feb 24 2014, 04:13 PM
elizhope
Feb 24 2014, 03:59 PM
Ej must have some major super sperm. He knocks girls up faster than anyone Ive ever seen, usually after only doing the deed 1-2 times.
We don't know yet if she is really pregnant, but I agree EJ definitely has super sperm! :lol: He managed to impregnate Nicole! :wizard:
But nothing beats Bo's time release sperm who's wife can give birth to his children 11 months after their last sex time.
Technically, they moved Ciara's birthday to mid-summer, so now the timing works (at least in terms of "this is the month they has sex in - this is the month Ciara's birthday is in"). lol. ;)

S loves EJ

crookedhalo
Feb 25 2014, 02:01 AM
I could see taking Johnny to the store and running into Abby buying a pregnancy test, and all the blood draining from EJ's face. Hey EJ, trying wearing a rain coat next time instead of going a'natural.

I figure she will either be pregnant and want a abortion, or not be and just be freaked by the thought. I don't see her using anything to get EJ back.

Someone needs to teach EJ about the flowers and the bees. :sex4:

Anyway I think I would like Abby to be pregnant.
Edited by S loves EJ, Feb 26 2014, 01:58 PM.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Hamilton
Feb 24 2014, 07:40 PM
ges
Feb 24 2014, 07:05 PM
Hamilton
Feb 22 2014, 10:32 PM
Will&Sonny
Feb 22 2014, 08:00 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepyet again to suit the storyline that they've decided to tell (which hinges on Gabi believing Nick instead of continuing to fear him, as she was just a few short weeks ago). That's the agenda that I was referring to. It's fine if you don't agree that such an agenda exists, but I certainly believe that it does.

Rafe's objections don't suit that agenda because he has been the only person who has been able to get through to Gabi in the past (it was a conversation with Rafe that ultimately led Gabi to decide to turn down the modeling offer, for example), and even if he couldn't get through to Gabi, he'd stop at nothing to prove that Nick was up to no good -- especially since Rafe has already been itching for things to do to make himself feel useful during his recovery process -- so I could easily see the writers finding contrived ways to keep Rafe out of this storyline just to extend its shelf life, just as they did the last time that they told a "Nick has the upper hand over everyone else" storyline that went on for far longer than it should have.

As for Sami and Kate being the villains of the story, we'll just have to agree to disagree on that one. None of this would have happened in the first place if Nick hadn't been obsessed with and tried to rape Gabi, and what Sami and Kate did afterward wasn't "attempted murder" -- yes, they're guilty of committing a few crimes during this debacle (and Gabi is just as guilty of each of those crimes), but attempted murder isn't one of them. There has to be intention for attempted murder to occur, and Sami and Kate had no intention of murdering Nick when they tossed him in the river, since they believed that he was already dead at that point.
It's ridiculous that Rafe is still being kept in the dark on this story. Gabi has always been shown to have a close relationship with her brother and respect his opinions. She's relied on him numerous times for support. I don't get the writers insistence to not include him and show him trying to reason with her. He may be firm in his stance about Nick, but I think Gabi would trust Rafe to listen to her side of things. Gabi and Rafe have one of the sweetest sibling bonds on the show and to not add to the story with his inclusion is a waste.
Yes, I wonder how Rafe would feel if he found out Nick. Tried to rape her and is still stalking her.
Furious. I'd like to see it.

Rafe had the one scene with his sister where he was shown to be firm with Gabi and then confronted Nick. I would think Rafe would be keeping close tabs on his sister and Nick especially since he's not back full time at the SPD. This would be a priority to him! Yes, Stefano sent in Bernardi to whack his manhood off, but he also had Rafe's memories erased and locked him in an asylum too. Seems to me the "personal" vendetta against Stefano would consist of wheel spinning while his sister is in more immediate jeopardy of being sucked back under Nick's influence. It doesn't make sense that Rafe isn't on top of this and subsequently clued in to the attempted rape, murder cover-up.

But hey, maybe I shouldn't worry about Gabi not having a protective big brother anymore. They could always add Savoir Daniel into the story to safely guide Gabi while putting Nick in his place. The writers favor Daniel so much I'm sure they are looking for a way to include him in this story. And Rafe . . . well he can stay off to the side clueless to Kate and Lucas messing in his life while he drinks cups and cups of coffee at the club and pub without the slightest inclination to find out anything about his love interest let alone follow up on his sister. :shame:
RAFE is too busy jumping in bed with his girlfriend to even think of his sister. He will regret that if and when Nick hurts Gabby or tries to steal her daughter (his niece).

tat2dmama

for some reason the scene where E.J walks into the church in Abby is holding little Ariana seems like it was a foreshadowing scene of what's to come with Abby holding a baby and EJ coming to terms with her with a baby. Their baby ...for some reason it just seems the way to music played and the way he looked at her holding a little Ariana just seemed like he would be doing that later on down the road with her holding their child, like maybe it would take awhile for him to admit and or come to terms with the fact that he was the baby's father hitman Sammy would have broken up and he would have to come to terms with being the babies dad and him coming to terms with the fact that him and Abby to have a relationship because of their child

tat2dmama

sorry for the double post but I meant him and Sammi

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

tat2dmama
Feb 27 2014, 04:31 AM
for some reason the scene where E.J walks into the church in Abby is holding little Ariana seems like it was a foreshadowing scene of what's to come with Abby holding a baby and EJ coming to terms with her with a baby. Their baby ...for some reason it just seems the way to music played and the way he looked at her holding a little Ariana just seemed like he would be doing that later on down the road with her holding their child, like maybe it would take awhile for him to admit and or come to terms with the fact that he was the baby's father hitman Sammy would have broken up and he would have to come to terms with being the babies dad and him coming to terms with the fact that him and Abby to have a relationship because of their child
Wasn't the music sinister in tone?

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
Feb 27 2014, 12:15 PM
tat2dmama
I agree with tat2dmama.I felt exactly the same way when I viewed that scene,it was the first time I thought that Abby might be pregnant down the road.I thought the music as background to their calm voices while Abby held Ari who looked at each of them as they spoke was poignant although my view is likely colored by the fact that I really love EJ and Abby as a couple.One the reason is that Abby knows EJ has done bad things although it is not likely she knows how bad his behavior has been but she still wants him and lets him know she wants him without playing games on that particular issue.That is also one of the reasons I do not believe Abby would consider having an abortion,if she is pregnant nor do I believe she will lie about being pregnant if she is not.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
tat2dmama

double post
Edited by BeeBee, Feb 27 2014, 03:03 PM.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Feb 27 2014, 02:56 PM
Halloween Family
tat2dmama
I agree with tat2dmama.I felt exactly the same way when I viewed that scene,it was the first time I thought that Abby might be pregnant down the road.I thought the music as background to their calm voices while Abby held Ari who looked at each of them as they spoke was poignant although my view is likely colored by the fact that I really love EJ and Abby as a couple.One the reason is that Abby knows EJ has done bad things although it is not likely she knows how bad his behavior has been but she still wants him and lets him know she wants him without playing games on that particular issue.That is also one of the reasons I do not believe Abby would consider having an abortion,if she is pregnant nor do I believe she will lie about being pregnant if she is not.
I agree with the notion that it was foreshadowing for a pregnancy but my take away wasn't a happy family. My memory is fuzzy on those scenes but I got the feeling like EJ would take her baby. I'm trying to remember if I got an abortion foreshadow vibe or not, I can't remember off the top of my head.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

The new issue of SOD's cover previews:
- John is back!
- Hope's devastating message from Bo!
- Abigail pregnant?!
- Plus: DAYS Fave's Heartbreaking Death

lysie
Member Avatar

If he's sending her messages, he ain't dead.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

lysie
Feb 27 2014, 05:37 PM
If they are messages from beyond the grave then he might be.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

lysie
Feb 27 2014, 05:37 PM
I'm assuming the message is a note.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 19 2014, 05:09 PM
Wednesday, March 5, 2014
Sami and Hope get into a heated argument over Samiís actions.
Based on today's episode, I'm assuming the actions they're arguing about are Sami buying Ciara such expensive earrings.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply