Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of March 3rd; *updated 2/23*
Topic Started: Feb 19 2014, 05:09 PM (44,295 Views)
greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

lysie
Feb 19 2014, 07:58 PM
Marlena interfered with ejami in 2007. It doesn't bother me.
I feel like your posts have a "catty" overtone with that Avi...lol

That girl always looked mean to me. I wouldn't want to mess with her.

ETA: That is not meant as an insult but just that your avi is meaner than usual.
Edited by greeneyedgirl, Feb 19 2014, 08:24 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Dreamy
Feb 19 2014, 07:54 PM
daysjahvu
Feb 19 2014, 07:10 PM
Dreamy
Feb 19 2014, 05:30 PM
What is wrong with Marlena? She has no problem with Sami/EJ, but is against Nicole/Eric? Why? EJ has done a lot of things to her family, yet she is supportive of Ejami pairing. Nicole, on the other hand, helped her with Kristen and is against her.... that's unfair and very hypocrite on Marlena's part! IMO
I think Marlena's initial reaction to the EJami reunion was "What the hell are you thinking?" She let Sami have it when Sami told her they had gotten back together. So she has a problem with Ejami, she is just resigned to the fact that she can't change Sami's mind about it. And EJ also got Sami sprung from the slammer.
I see your point and agree. But at the same time, Nicole helped Marlena and Victor against Kristen.
Marlena treated Nicole like dirt even while they were teamed up, so it's not surprising that she still doesn't like her.

And did I make this up, or did Nicole put a hit on Marlena once?
Edited by six, Feb 19 2014, 08:27 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

six
Feb 19 2014, 08:21 PM
Dreamy
daysjahvu
Dreamy
What is wrong with Marlena? She has no problem with Sami/EJ, but is against Nicole/Eric? Why? EJ has done a lot of things to her family, yet she is supportive of Ejami pairing. Nicole, on the other hand, helped her with Kristen and is against her.... that's unfair and very hypocrite on Marlena's part! IMO
I think Marlena's initial reaction to the EJami reunion was "What the hell are you thinking?" She let Sami have it when Sami told her they had gotten back together. So she has a problem with Ejami, she is just resigned to the fact that she can't change Sami's mind about it. And EJ also got Sami sprung from the slammer.
I see your point and agree. But at the same time, Nicole helped Marlena and Victor against Kristen.
Marlena treated Nicole like dirt even while they teamed up, so it's not surprising that she still doesn't like her.

Yes, she did.

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

six
Dreamy
daysjahvu
Dreamy
Marlena treated Nicole like dirt even while they teamed up, so it's not surprising that she still doesn't like her.

I always felt sorry for Nicole when Marlena and Victor wouldn't let her team up with them. I mean look how well they handled things.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Marlena,I love you,but your son is over 30,let him make his own choices.

six
Member Avatar

greeneyedgirl
Feb 19 2014, 08:25 PM
six
Dreamy
daysjahvu

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

I always felt sorry for Nicole when Marlena and Victor wouldn't let her team up with them. I mean look how well they handled things.
I just thought she was pathetic. I don't know why she was so desperate to be on their little team.

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

six
Feb 19 2014, 08:28 PM
greeneyedgirl
Feb 19 2014, 08:25 PM
six
Dreamy

I just thought she was pathetic. I don't know why she was so desperate to be on their little team.
Because being on a team rocks. It is like being in the 4th grade and not getting picked for either team for Dodgeball. It sucks :(

six
Member Avatar

lysie
Feb 19 2014, 08:23 PM
six
Dreamy
daysjahvu

Yes, she did.
Okay, and nobody knows, right?

lysie
Member Avatar

six
Feb 19 2014, 08:43 PM
lysie
six
Dreamy

Yes, she did.
Marlena should know but I don't think they ever addressed it. Brady and John both also knew it was a possibility. No one else cared.

pagraves
Member Avatar

I must now know WHY Nicole put a hit out on Marlena.

six
Member Avatar

pagraves
Feb 19 2014, 08:49 PM
IIRC, Marlena figured out Nicole had Victor killed,* so Nicole tried to have Marlena killed before Marlena told on her.

*Obviously, he actually survived, but no one knew that at the time.
Edited by six, Feb 19 2014, 09:01 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

six
Feb 19 2014, 09:00 PM
pagraves
IIRC, Marlena figured out Nicole had Victor killed,* so Nicole tried to have Marlena killed before Marlena told on her.

It was technically a successful hit, too.

concerned
Member Avatar

six
Dreamy
daysjahvu
Dreamy
Marlena treated Nicole like dirt even while they were teamed up, so it's not surprising that she still doesn't like her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij1i4ZL8CMQ

concerned
Member Avatar

lysie
Feb 19 2014, 08:48 PM
six
Feb 19 2014, 08:43 PM
lysie
six

Yes, she did.
Marlena should know but I don't think they ever addressed it. Brady and John both also knew it was a possibility. No one else cared.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WjgN55hUzY

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

six
Dreamy
daysjahvu
Dreamy

I must be tired. I seriously read that as didn't Nicole hit on Marlena once?

I did a double take and was like- :blink: When the hell did that happen!? :rolleyes: :lol:

LovinXtina
Member Avatar

Theresa and Brady probably arrive drunk lol.

concerned
Member Avatar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNNSI6f_2nA

Nicole hit on Marlena with added potential truth serum

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

six
Feb 19 2014, 09:00 PM
pagraves

See even Nicole knows how to deal with would be rats better than EJ. It's so lame that EJ slept with Abby to shut her trap(at least in his own mind.). He should have just put a hit out on her, after all he is a bad man.

Kaha
Member Avatar

Quote:

Nick threatens Sonny and blackmails Sami

I don't understand what would Nick threaten Sonny with? He has no leverage against Sonny. Unless he's threatening him with Will's confession? As the son of a lawyer Sonny should know that that won't be admissible in court and the police don't have any evidence.

Sonny should just say, "fuck it, I don't care if any of these annoying women go to jail, I am not going to live under the thumb of this nutcase." I hope he consults with his uncle Victor.

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

Kaha
Feb 19 2014, 10:12 PM
Quote:

Nick threatens Sonny and blackmails Sami

I don't understand what would Nick threaten Sonny with? He has no leverage against Sonny. Unless he's threatening him with Will's confession? As the son of a lawyer Sonny should know that that won't be admissible in court and the police don't have any evidence.

Sonny should just say, "fuck it, I don't care if any of these annoying women go to jail, I am not going to live under the thumb of this nutcase." I hope he consults with his uncle Victor.
Sonny knows about Gabi & the Melanie stalker story. He has never told Will. I'm sure that Nick knows that Sonny knows & Will doesn't.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply