Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of March 3rd; *updated 2/23*
Topic Started: Feb 19 2014, 05:09 PM (45,296 Views)
greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

Nick is so going to force Sami to have sex with him. I may be an Ejami fan but I am here for a SICK roll in the hay.... :popcorn: :popcorn:
Edited by greeneyedgirl, Feb 19 2014, 10:59 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

daysjahvu
Feb 19 2014, 10:44 PM
Kaha
Feb 19 2014, 10:12 PM
Quote:

Nick threatens Sonny and blackmails Sami

I don't understand what would Nick threaten Sonny with? He has no leverage against Sonny. Unless he's threatening him with Will's confession? As the son of a lawyer Sonny should know that that won't be admissible in court and the police don't have any evidence.

Sonny should just say, "fuck it, I don't care if any of these annoying women go to jail, I am not going to live under the thumb of this nutcase." I hope he consults with his uncle Victor.
Sonny knows about Gabi & the Melanie stalker story. He has never told Will. I'm sure that Nick knows that Sonny knows & Will doesn't.
Will knows Sonny is keeping a big secret relating to Gabi from him. He doesn't know the nature of the secret but he knows it's the reason Sonny mistrusts Gabi. It can't be that damaging to their relationship if Will finds out. It might be more damaging for Gabi though. How would she feel if Nick forces Sonny to disclose her secret to Will?
Edited by Kaha, Feb 19 2014, 11:18 PM.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Kaha
Quote:

I don't understand what would Nick threaten Sonny with? He has no leverage against Sonny. Unless he's threatening him with Will's confession? As the son of a lawyer Sonny should know that that won't be admissible in court and the police don't have any evidence.

Sonny should just say, "fuck it, I don't care if any of these annoying women go to jail, I am not going to live under the thumb of this nutcase." I hope he consults with his uncle Victor.
Victor absolutely needs to be brought into this story. If Victor learns Nick threated his flesh and blood, he would squash Nick like an ant under his shoe regardless of what Maggie tried to say or do to stop him. Of course, that would end the story immediately so either Sonny won't go to Victor or Sonny seeks Victor's advice and asks him to stay out of things. I would kill for a scene where Victor tutors Sonny on how it is really like to be a Kiriakis.

EJamandBread
Member Avatar

I love this Nick who's full of vengeance and mystery.

Because I enjoy his story and because, so far, it appears to be thoughtful and well planned, it probably means there will be some out of left field SHOCKING TWIST coming that will alienate much of his fanbase. But, for now, I'm enjoying the ride.

SKBaldwin

greeneyedgirl
Feb 19 2014, 10:59 PM
Nick is so going to force Sami to have sex with him. I may be an Ejami fan but I am here for a SICK roll in the hay.... :popcorn: :popcorn:
Why would Sami have sex with Nick? She hates the guy!

cryin4days

Kaha
Feb 19 2014, 11:16 PM
daysjahvu
Feb 19 2014, 10:44 PM
Kaha
Quote:

Sonny knows about Gabi & the Melanie stalker story. He has never told Will. I'm sure that Nick knows that Sonny knows & Will doesn't.
Will knows Sonny is keeping a big secret relating to Gabi from him. He doesn't know the nature of the secret but he knows it's the reason Sonny mistrusts Gabi. It can't be that damaging to their relationship if Will finds out. It might be more damaging for Gabi though. How would she feel if Nick forces Sonny to disclose her secret to Will?
Remember that dream Sonny had on New Years - Will reading his resolution and then Nick comes into view saying tell him about the secret you've been keeping from him. I think that was definite foreshadowing and obviously Sonny feels guilty about it and is worried about Will's reaction if he finds out. I think Nick is going to threaten to reveal that secret but I think Sonny may beat him to punch and tell Will himself. I remember someone saying that it was revealed during a fan event that the secret was going to come out.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday ("Nick Threatens Sonny")
Nick threatens Sonny and then blackmails Sami; JJ is captivated by a woman's beauty.

Tuesday ("John Returns")
Sami is surprised by Johnny's claim that Abigail loves Rafe; John returns to Salem.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Angie79
Feb 20 2014, 12:11 AM

Sami is surprised by Johnny's claim that Abigail loves Rafe;

Um....is this a typo?

concerned
Member Avatar

greeneyedgirl
I really do not see that happening.... AT ALL.

(Nick might be crazy but he ain't that crazy)

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

concerned
Feb 20 2014, 12:13 AM
greeneyedgirl
I really do not see that happening.... AT ALL.

(Nick might be crazy but he ain't that crazy)
Yea, and he's wanting Gabi, not Sami.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Tripp
Feb 20 2014, 12:12 AM
Angie79

Um....is this a typo?
The official spoilers that the show sends also say Rafe.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Angie79
Feb 20 2014, 12:15 AM
Tripp
Angie79

Um....is this a typo?

Yea, I just wonder if they made a mistake on them. LOL, though I guess if it did say Abigail loves EJ it would be weird that Johnny picked up on that.

Spoilers are getting to be almost wrong now though considering what we've gotten recently.

SKBaldwin

Tripp
Angie79

Um....is this a typo?
Okay, what in God's name...

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Tripp
Feb 20 2014, 12:16 AM
Angie79
Feb 20 2014, 12:15 AM
Tripp
Angie79

Um....is this a typo?

Yea, I just wonder if they made a mistake on them. LOL, though I guess if it did say Abigail loves EJ it would be weird that Johnny picked up on that.

Spoilers are getting to be almost wrong now though considering what we've gotten recently.
True. Things have been screwy lately. The TV Guide spoilers have had names mixed up a lot though, so that is why I mentioned that the ones from the show also say Rafe.

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

I am lost on the Abigail/Rafe thing. I got nothing.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

greeneyedgirl
Feb 20 2014, 12:20 AM
Sounds about right if she's pregnant w/ Ej's baby.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

greeneyedgirl
At least a fantasy sequence!

Will&Sonny

LonePirate
Feb 19 2014, 11:20 PM
Kaha
Quote:

Victor absolutely needs to be brought into this story. If Victor learns Nick threated his flesh and blood, he would squash Nick like an ant under his shoe regardless of what Maggie tried to say or do to stop him. Of course, that would end the story immediately so either Sonny won't go to Victor or Sonny seeks Victor's advice and asks him to stay out of things. I would kill for a scene where Victor tutors Sonny on how it is really like to be a Kiriakis.
Yeah, that won't happen because the writers insist on always giving Nick the upper hand. As I said in another thread, their mantra for every episode that involves Nick seems to be, "Nick wins. Why? Because Nick wins."

Nick will probably threaten to reveal that Sonny has been keeping a secret from Will unless Sonny calls off the wedding. Lame. And even lamer if Sonny actually lets Nick intimidate him for even a nanosecond.

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
Feb 20 2014, 12:25 AM
greeneyedgirl
LMAO!!!!

Yes this spoiler makes PERFECT sense. Ej rejects Abigail. Abigail decides that if she likes Rafe then Ej will want her, just like he did with Sami.

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
Feb 20 2014, 12:25 AM
greeneyedgirl
Like sands through the hourglass, so is the WTFery of our lives...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply