Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of March 3rd; *updated 2/23*
Topic Started: Feb 19 2014, 05:09 PM (44,063 Views)
Nicole Walker

Link to SoapNewsandScoops- You have to register first if you're not a member.

http://www.soapnewsandscoops.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=17944&p=158356#p158356
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daiseyflower1
Member Avatar

I definitely hope no Abby baby! Seriously well Nicole and Ej's two babies are dead. What another slap to Ejole fans that would be. Besides Miss litte hypocrite could never ever take the real Ej Dimera!

Nicole Walker

I really don't want to see another pregnancy. It's probably a scare and nothing more.

Amanda_gayle
Member Avatar

Nicole Walker
Feb 20 2014, 04:51 PM
I hope they don't. The last thing I want to see is a pregnancy.
Oh god! Me too!

SaveDaysNow

Nicole Walker
Feb 20 2014, 07:37 PM
Jeff from SoapNewsandScoops posted that Abigail is terrified she is pregnant. He says it's from a reliable source. Jeff is usually right on with these things so we'll see. It's probably a pregnancy scare but it could also be the massive repercussion Ken Corday was talking about.
I can see ABBY getting pregnant, then Sami doing something to make her lose the baby when she's far along. . .Cue Sami being carted off to jail and off the canvas.
And then Abby wouldn't be saddled with a kid.

freedom

Ewwwwwww no EJabby baby!!!

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I don't necessarily want an EJabby baby, but I'm not opposed to it. I would be totally against another miscarriage though. So if she gets pregnant she better have the damn baby.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

DiMeraFan67
Feb 20 2014, 08:24 PM
I don't necessarily want an EJabby baby, but I'm not opposed to it. I would be totally against another miscarriage though. So if she gets pregnant she better have the damn baby.
I really don't want a baby. If they go that route, I don't know, to me primetime TV shows babies kill the romance but on soaps it's rarely a problem and God knows Abby has enough relatives to "leave" her child with should she want to have romantic times with a love interest. But I really don't think her character needs a child and would rather actually have a younger "smart" character like her focus on her career. If they let her really dive into a career that is.

As for a miscarriage, part of me wants the baby simply because the show always kills off EJ's children unless Sami has them. I find that offensive. But maybe that's just Nicole's children. OTOH, a miscarriage could be a good storyline too and I'd be interested to see how EJ reacts.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

cryin4days
Feb 19 2014, 11:54 PM
Kaha
Feb 19 2014, 11:16 PM
daysjahvu
Feb 19 2014, 10:44 PM
Kaha
Feb 19 2014, 10:12 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Sonny knows about Gabi & the Melanie stalker story. He has never told Will. I'm sure that Nick knows that Sonny knows & Will doesn't.
Will knows Sonny is keeping a big secret relating to Gabi from him. He doesn't know the nature of the secret but he knows it's the reason Sonny mistrusts Gabi. It can't be that damaging to their relationship if Will finds out. It might be more damaging for Gabi though. How would she feel if Nick forces Sonny to disclose her secret to Will?
Remember that dream Sonny had on New Years - Will reading his resolution and then Nick comes into view saying tell him about the secret you've been keeping from him. I think that was definite foreshadowing and obviously Sonny feels guilty about it and is worried about Will's reaction if he finds out. I think Nick is going to threaten to reveal that secret but I think Sonny may beat him to punch and tell Will himself. I remember someone saying that it was revealed during a fan event that the secret was going to come out.
I believe Will is going to find out and I hope it is Sonny that tells him.

salem_viewer
Member Avatar

oh boy, The chickens are coming home to roost. Looking forward to this.
Edited by salem_viewer, Feb 20 2014, 08:57 PM.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Maybe she'll have an abortion.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

salem_viewer
Member Avatar

DaysfanforLife
Feb 20 2014, 07:51 PM
Nicole Walker
Feb 20 2014, 07:37 PM
Jeff from SoapNewsandScoops posted that Abigail is terrified she is pregnant. He says it's from a reliable source. Jeff is usually right on with these things so we'll see. It's probably a pregnancy scare but it could also be the massive repercussion Ken Corday was talking about.
I hope she is. An ejabby baby would be cute.
An ejabby baby would be so many story possibilities. Corday said, someone has to pay the piper.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Kaha
Feb 20 2014, 07:12 PM
Halloween Family
Feb 20 2014, 04:32 PM
concerned
Feb 20 2014, 04:24 PM
Halloween Family
Feb 20 2014, 12:45 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
So another November sweeps baby loss?

Hope Abby pushes someone down some stairs.
No, I think she ends up having the baby.
She'll name him Jack.
Nicknamed Beanstalk, given both father and grandfathers' need to be wary of ceiling fans and low-flying planes.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

sunnyways
Feb 20 2014, 03:49 PM
Love your Gif Supergirlx2!! :)

spoiler: Nick threatens Sonny

I'm really worried that Nick threatens Sonny with the custody papers that Will was forced to sign. As alluded to by another post in this thread, no one has ever really mentioned them again, so I assume they are still around. Pure spec on my part but what if Nick tells Sonny that if he reveals Gabi's secret about Melanie ect...then he will bring those papers into play.
That is what I was thinking as well. I thought sure EJ or Justin would have advised Will to get that taken care of right away but it has not been mentioned at all.

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
Feb 20 2014, 08:50 PM
I am sure if she is then Ej will take the news like he took Nicole's first pregnancy, which wasn't at all excited.

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
Feb 20 2014, 08:50 PM
I was thinking Sami would get pregnant and have an abortion just to get back at Ej.

Trevor

Salem is notorious for dead babies so I will only believe this when Abby actually delivers the baby.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Nicole Walker
Feb 20 2014, 07:54 PM
Link to SoapNewsandScoops- You have to register first if you're not a member.

http://www.soapnewsandscoops.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=17944&p=158356#p158356
I don't want to sign up.Does it only say she has a pregnancy scare and will the pregnacy scare occur the week of 3-3-14?

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Nicole Walker
Feb 20 2014, 04:30 PM
I wonder what Rafe will say about Abby loving him? That is going to be hilarious!
Especially since the two of them haven't been in the same room or spoken to each other in forever.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Feb 20 2014, 05:55 PM
tomsawyer
Feb 20 2014, 02:42 PM
I really think this Rafigail spoiler is nothing more than them playing another watch-out-the-secret-might-come-out-moment!!! Sami will tell Abby that Johnny told her about her feelings for a guy. Then Sami will talk about how she understands why Abby feels that way because she fell for that same guy too, but how it is wrong to go after a guy who is committed to another woman. Blah, blah, blah. Abby will wear an "oh shit" face because she thinks Sami knows about her and EJ. GASP!! And just as Abby is going to confess her feelings for EJ, Sami refers to Rafe. Abby is confused and then relieved. PHEW!! Disaster averted. Riveting stuff, I tell ya.
You think the writers would actually have Sami say that it is wrong to go after a guy who is committed to another woman? You have a unique sense of humor so I really need to ask if this is sarcasm?
Unique sense of humor - I like it.

No, I actually wasn't being sarcastic. That's the kind of crap the writers would have her say, even if it's totally eyeroll-worthy.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply