Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Glamour Mag: Days stars spill beauty secrets
Topic Started: Feb 19 2014, 09:47 PM (1,260 Views)
Ellie

http://www.glamour.com/beauty/blogs/girls-in-the-beauty-department/2014/02/ever-wonder-how-soap-stars-don.html
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

Haha, it's awesome how some of them are like, "I only use products derived from the left hoof of the Peruvian llama" and Jen Lilley is all, "I use Suave".

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

MSL washes her hair maybe every two weeks.....that is NAST!

OliveAnn

Mitchapalooza
Feb 20 2014, 01:23 PM
I've heard the same thing from my friends with curly hair. I'm not quite sure what the logic behind it is, since I'm on the opposite side of the spectrum (super straight hair), but every curly-haired person I know washes her hair rarely. Nevertheless, their hair still looks fabulous and I'm madly jealous.
Edited by OliveAnn, Feb 20 2014, 01:41 PM.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

OliveAnn
Feb 20 2014, 01:41 PM
Mitchapalooza
I've heard the same thing from my friends with curly hair. I'm not quite sure what the logic behind it is, since I'm on the opposite side of the spectrum (super straight hair), but every curly-haired person I know washes her hair rarely. Nevertheless, their hair still looks fabulous and I'm madly jealous.
A friend of mine has super thick straight hair like Jen Liley's and she only washes her hair once a week. She always smells so beautiful. (that sounded creepy but my point is she never stinks and always looks glamorous.)

blueskies
Member Avatar

OliveAnn
Feb 20 2014, 01:41 PM
Mitchapalooza
My sister has super curly hair and it's so dry, she usually washes it twice a week. It just becomes unmanageable to do any more.

I can't imagine ever going 2 weeks though. I personally have to wash my hair nearly everyday.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I have very curly hair and wash it everyday. If I didn't, my hair would be a big frizzy poof ball.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Curly hair is a challenge. Balancing hygiene and frizz requires skill and really good hair care products. lol
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

granolagirl
Member Avatar
"I don't know why I don't have a story, either!"

This is one of those "where I got my screenname" moments, but the detergents in shampoo can be a vicious cycle. A lot of people find that if they can break away from them and from waxy products, their hair will naturally produce less oil and need less frequent washing.

Flove Jen Lilley and her Target hair products. CitreShine on.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply