Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Daytime Royalty Interview with Guy Wilson
Topic Started: Feb 20 2014, 04:36 PM (2,501 Views)
DJsMommy
Member Avatar

TFP! I just love Guy. He is so adorable & seems like such a nice guy. He has really grown on me, but sometimes I do catch myself missing Chandler.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Serenity 808

I love Guy and don't miss Chandler at all. Chandler was great when Will turned bad (even though I hated Will then), but he was phoning it in for his last few months. Plus, I think Guy has more chemistry with Freddie.

Lil
Member Avatar

Nothing against the actor as a person...But I still think he sucks as Will. Enough with Blue Steel face-ing at the camera...He's lame. I miss Chandler :-(

Lil
Member Avatar

Will say GW seems much more comfortable loving up on Sonny...there's my positive...

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I agree, Lil. He does seem more comfortable with the kissing and love scenes, but I don't like him as Will at all.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

lol, old Will was more comfortable in all his scenes but the kissing and lovey-dovey scenes with Sonny. New Will is stiff in almost every scene but is super comfortable with the lovey-dovey scenes.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Panda Panda
Feb 24 2014, 03:46 PM
lol, old Will was more comfortable in all his scenes but the kissing and lovey-dovey scenes with Sonny. New Will is stiff in almost every scene but is super comfortable with the lovey-dovey scenes.
Yeah, that pretty much sums it up.

Lil
Member Avatar

Exactly.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply