Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, February 21st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 20 2014, 11:59 PM (18,820 Views)
Aliaron
Member Avatar

Here's a big clue of how important Abby is to the show. More people want to know how Abby's family will react to the affair than EJ. I've not even seen a person wonder how Stefano will react and he's the big bad. I know I want to see Jennifer and the other Hortons' reactions.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Feb 23 2014, 11:35 PM
Tripp
Feb 23 2014, 11:06 PM
Just to add my own two cents to the discussion, I have liked Abby since coming back to the show with Nick 2.0. However I have found most of her storylines awful but didn't blame her as an actress or character.

I really liked the elevator scenes with her and Jack and that says something because honestly I'm not that much of a Jack fan. (Or JnJ fan). I didn't know her history with Cameron 1.0 but saw they were boring as hell. Then he got recast and they found a bad bad bad actor to play the new version which made the storyline harder. Now Chad was better than either Cameron, but I don't think that means much. I am not a Casey Moss fan. He has some charm and likablility but when the storyline becomes very important (like Chad vs Nick's return to Salem) he is horrible at the OTT performance and turned me off to him. Then here is something I must admit. I hate to be this superficial but the hair. THE HAIR. I couldnt take it. So no, I didnt like him very much with Abigail but it didn't matter because he was leaving anyhow.

I like Abigail now because I like she's intelligent and witty. I'm a sucker for a dry sense of humor and KM does a good job with those lines. I also think KM does a great job. And right now the way they are writing Abigail, minus Fridays episode where she seems to be all for having an affair, is the way I would have wanted to watch Abby. Abby is written as smart, funny, vulnerable, guilty, conflicted and confused. It's all playing out on KMs face or at least, thats how my fan eye glasses are showing me. I dont seem to be the only person alone seeing that given other fans interest in her.

Should they end Ejabby, fine, though I think it's a mistake. But the show tapes so far ahead its very likely this Ben guy is going to be a real chemistry test for KM. I can be down with that PROVIDED 1) he can act and 2) he has chemistry with her. otherwise I will be longing for Ejabby big time.
Casey Moss is JJ.Casey Jon Deidrick was Chad and had the worst hair I have ever seen on television.It got progressively worse toward the end so I was actually happy for him to leave so I didn't have to see the hair.He always looked as if he had a tobacco chew in his mouth.Ugh.
I take any of Casey's hair styles over KD Lang EJ and whatever Phillip had going on at one stage and even they are both an ocean in front of Dr Dan's hair.

concerned
Member Avatar

Aliaron
Feb 23 2014, 11:45 PM
Here's a big clue of how important Abby is to the show. More people want to know how Abby's family will react to the affair than EJ. I've not even seen a person wonder how Stefano will react and he's the big bad. I know I want to see Jennifer and the other Hortons' reactions.
That's because Stefano's interest in his childrens sex lives has fully gone into icky territory.

I can imagine him So when you were in the shower was she facing towards you or away from you.
Did you lift her with both hands or just one.

Icky.

Aliaron
Member Avatar

concerned
Feb 23 2014, 11:50 PM
Aliaron
That's because Stefano's interest in his childrens sex lives has fully gone into icky territory.

I can imagine him So when you were in the shower was she facing towards you or away from you.
Did you lift her with both hands or just one.

Icky.

But honestly, no one really cares about the reaction of anyone with EJ besides Sami and that's only because its Sami. If he was married to Taylor, no one would care at all. Meanwhile, if Abby was sleeping with Daniel or anyone else with a little controversy I'd wonder how her family would react. Its not Abby that's irrelevant. Its how the show has been using her.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Aliaron
I don't think that has anything to do with Abby vs. EJ's importance and everything to do with what the reaction is likely to be. Jennifer will freak and Stefano won't give a shit, so people are naturally more interested in Jen's reaction.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Sigh, sorry, got my C's mixed up. Yea, I like Casey Moss. Dislike Casey Deidrick.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 23 2014, 11:56 PM
Aliaron
I don't think that has anything to do with Abby vs. EJ's importance and everything to do with what the reaction is likely to be. Jennifer will freak and Stefano won't give a shit, so people are naturally more interested in Jen's reaction.
I'm not everyone but I'm more curious about Stefano's and Chad's reactions rather than Jen's. I'm pretty sure I know how everyone else will react and I'm meh about it.

What's strange is rather than feeling bad for Sami, I actually feel worse for Chad of all people. lol
Edited by Halloween Family, Feb 24 2014, 12:23 AM.

Kaha
Member Avatar

Aliaron
I think it has to do with how each character is viewed. Sami's family already have low opinion of EJ. They think he's bad for her and they're just waiting for him to hurt her. In fact, Eric said something like that to EJ. No one will say: EJ is not capable of doing that. It's predictable (maybe Will and Sonny).

To some extend the Hortons' reaction is also predictable: poor, poor, innocent Abigail. How dare that mean Dimera take advantage of her innocence.

I think Stefano is a wild card because of Chad, he might be angry with EJ but he's also a disgusting pervert.…he might actually make inappropriate comments.

Kaha
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
Feb 24 2014, 12:22 AM
tomsawyer
Feb 23 2014, 11:56 PM
Aliaron
I'm not everyone but I'm more curious about Stefano's and Chad's reactions rather than Jen's. I'm pretty sure I know how everyone else will react and I'm meh about it.

What's strange is rather than feeling bad for Sami, I actually feel worse for Chad of all people. lol
OMG! Me too. I feel for poor Chad. He's been vitimized twice. First, that hypocrat Abigail threw him under the bus and made everyone believe he ruined her life, and then she boinked his brother at every public place she can find.

I've been wishing for weeks that Chad would come back and give that sanctimonious homewrecker a piece of his mind.

CJ127

I am new to DOOL, started watching becuz I heard about EJABBY on another soap board. From the clips I have watched the chemistry is off the charts for me. I hope they stick with this story. There is something about the way EJ looks at her, even in older clips. I have my DVR set to start recording tomorrow. The clips I watched of Sami really turned me off. IMO I just don't care for the character of Sami.

Kaha
Member Avatar

I am amused by the idea that Abigail is an important character. Before she discovered EJ's magical peen, to me at least, she was nothing more than Will and Sonny's cousin, on the days that I liked her. And on her STFU days, she was Dan propping, sanctimonious idiot who got on my last nerve. Sort of like the 20yr old crowd's Maxine.

BigFat Irish Head
Member Avatar

marie1969
Feb 23 2014, 09:40 PM
six
Feb 23 2014, 08:17 PM
ladyofthelake
Feb 23 2014, 07:58 PM
I am honestly curious: If this wasn't a threat (perceived, tiny, almost non-existent, whatever) to EJ and Sami's relationship, would these proper definition debates about what constitutes a slut, what constitutes an affair, and what constitutes fornication, what constitutes a whore, whatever.....would this even be happening? No one has won. Maybe the mods need to establish what definition wins: the legal one, the Biblical one, the one that's easiest to spell....the one with the most votes.....I dunno.
Funny, how no one brings up Marlena in this. I mean, if you want to call Abby a slut, then you need to call Marlena one, too. I guess Hope, too, since I believe technically she was married to Bo while off to find herself with Patrick. Was she a slut when she wasn't in her right mind with John? Wait, Maggie was a slut at one time, too. Let's see........we won't even go there with Nicole (thus starting yet another slut debate). Sami was already brought up ad naseum. Carrie, yeah, she was there at one time in slutsville, but somehow, the word doesn't fit her to her fans. Is slut in the eye of the beholder?
Well, it's not the ejami fans who are splitting hairs and trying to redefine terms so EJ/Abby/the ejabby affair won't fit the definition of sluts, whores, adulterers, fornication, etc. So, I doubt this has anything to do with ejami as a couple. Anyone who was here last year should remember when the unattached Sami was a slut for almost sleeping with Rafe a short time before sleeping with EJ. Anyone who was here two years ago has been around long enough to remember when Sami was getting called a slut for moving from Rafe, to EJ, to Lucas. And those who were around a few years before that should remember when Nicole and Sami were sluts for sleeping with EJ, and Carly was a slut for sleeping with Bo. If this were 1994, or whatever, people would be talking about Marlena's cheating ways, too. Maybe after the mods finish redefining the terms, they should find a way to get everyone to stop pretending this is a new development.
LOL, yes I do remember when Sami was called every name in the book because of her involvement with Ej. It is amazing how far she has come. I am so proud of the woman Sami has become.

This is just my opinion, but I don't think Abby is a slut....anymore. She has passed that stage after the sleazy shower sex. Now she is headed full steam toward sex obsessed stalker. :facepalm:

It is one thing to make a stupid mistake in cabingate by letting Ej used sex to manipulate her into keeping her mouth shut. Sometimes people lose control and let lust take over. It is still wrong, but everybody makes mistakes. But once she kept pursuing him by constantly throwing herself at him, knowing fully well he had a family and was engaged to her former aunt, she more than earned the title of homewrecking slut....which she should wear with price since she seems to have no shame or scrupules.

However Easylay graduated from slut to sex obsessed stalker after Ej dumped her in Valentine day. Once Ej told her it was a mistake and it was over, she should have accepted it and walked away with whatever dignity she has left. Instead she kept following Ej around town and spying on Ejami and making threats. Her latest stunt of showing up in his place of work after checking his and his fiancee's schedule and impersonating someone else was proof that she is no longer just some ordinary slut, she IS a classic textbook sex-obsessed stalker. If I had hooked up with some random guy and he was stalking me that way after I tried to break things off, I would call the cops and get and restraining order. But I guess Ej can not really do that since his dirty little secret would come out.

Calling Abbyslut out on her sluttiness does not absolve Ej of his wrongdoings. He is by all means a weak cheater who is being led by his dick. They are both equally appalling, except that Ej is actually trying fix his mistake while easylay can't take no for an answer.

I don't see EJ trying to fix his mistake. The first time at the cabin, he went for seconds and showed little remorse afterwards. He met Abby at the cabin again and made out with her. Then he took the initiative and pursued Abby into the storage room at the hospital. He teased Abby about her use of the word "IF" it was over. Abby initiated the shower incident, but he was very willing and encouraged it. He told her to lock the door and smiled as she went into the shower.

At times we've seen him telling Abby it's a mistake and saying he loves Sami . . . blah blah blah. To me, that's not trying to fix a mistake. It's just empty words, because then EJ just does it again.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Feb 23 2014, 10:30 PM
tomsawyer
Feb 23 2014, 10:17 PM
lysie
Feb 23 2014, 09:58 PM
gailwinters
Feb 23 2014, 09:50 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I don't agree. She got a pretty good amount of this same treatment during the Chad/Cameron story. That was a d story at best and this is an a, so obviously it's ramped up, but I don't think it's just because it's EJ's penis or ejami's interloper.
The difference is she pretty much just got hated on then. Different peen apparently makes her awesome, LOL.

Personally, I find Abby just as whiny, screechy, judgey and annoying as I did pretty much all of 2013. Amazingly, EJ's peen did not fix her character flaws for me.
All EJ's peen did was subject me to her whiny, screechy, judgemental, annoying character almost every freaking day for TWO MONTHS!

Exactly, I say as I see it, Abby is a disaster when it comes to the female characters, and forced down the viewer's throat for two months now and will certainly be more screen time for one thing is certain Days writer seems to love to force dull, annoying and not saying characters, EJ's charismatic character and is playing very well in the seduction scenes and so on and many like this character and want to see him with all sorts of female characters. lol while quite honestly why people in general are talking right now about Abby is only because she is in EJ's orbit and that says quite a lot about the character itself, I would say that the character Abby is weak and if she disappeared tomorrow, there would be something that did not matter a jot. :)
Edited by The Scorpion, Feb 24 2014, 03:28 AM.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Kaha
Feb 24 2014, 12:49 AM
I am amused by the idea that Abigail is an important character. Before she discovered EJ's magical peen, to me at least, she was nothing more than Will and Sonny's cousin, on the days that I liked her. And on her STFU days, she was Dan propping, sanctimonious idiot who got on my last nerve. Sort of like the 20yr old crowd's Maxine.
Abby was conceived and born and grown up on screen just like Will.she should written important no matter who she pair with something most new viewers does not seem to get since they did not see her grow up on screen despite she should have written as important she was not written when she turn 18 instead character of Melanie treated like she only woman in the age group while Gabi and Abby written as support at best.Chad kiss Melanie and started falling for Melanie and nearly kiss Melanie when he was Abby so in order Melanie stay blameless all of sudden Abby Became obsess with Austin so Melanie and Chad would be blameless and than Gabi became obsess with Chad .there was few weeks before Abby written obsess with Austin Abby Melanie and Gabi were all into Chad it was ridiculous.when they finish the story of Abby being obsess with Austin they brought Cameron instead was slow build pair them and became couple fast killed any story for Abby and Cameron turn. As one of boring characters on show while Abby was sidelined.and than Jack died they could easily written story of Abby of hardly copy with father death but writers view Abby did not Ser as important wrote as supportive of mom only not as individual character.the fact Abby find out off screen what Jack did to Kayla something that should affect lot to her as woman more than it did affect JJ since it happened off screen show how the writers lack of writing for Abby.than boring Cameron dump Abby because she did not sleep with him and started dated other women.in the meantime Melanie Chad love of his life dump him and move to live some where else.instead of writers finally invested in Abby and bring someone new to Abby and finally to bother to write love story for Abby.instead they brought Chad to her orbit and than crap that came with.while they try to sell Abby as the wrong one she could not chose between Chad and Cameron.while in reality non of them should not been opition at all since they both idiots one idiot chose to go after Abby when someone else dump while the other idiot dump Abby when she did not sleep with him

marie1969

BigFat Irish Head
Feb 24 2014, 02:41 AM
marie1969
six
ladyofthelake
Feb 23 2014, 07:58 PM
I am honestly curious: If this wasn't a threat (perceived, tiny, almost non-existent, whatever) to EJ and Sami's relationship, would these proper definition debates about what constitutes a slut, what constitutes an affair, and what constitutes fornication, what constitutes a whore, whatever.....would this even be happening? No one has won. Maybe the mods need to establish what definition wins: the legal one, the Biblical one, the one that's easiest to spell....the one with the most votes.....I dunno.
Funny, how no one brings up Marlena in this. I mean, if you want to call Abby a slut, then you need to call Marlena one, too. I guess Hope, too, since I believe technically she was married to Bo while off to find herself with Patrick. Was she a slut when she wasn't in her right mind with John? Wait, Maggie was a slut at one time, too. Let's see........we won't even go there with Nicole (thus starting yet another slut debate). Sami was already brought up ad naseum. Carrie, yeah, she was there at one time in slutsville, but somehow, the word doesn't fit her to her fans. Is slut in the eye of the beholder?
Well, it's not the ejami fans who are splitting hairs and trying to redefine terms so EJ/Abby/the ejabby affair won't fit the definition of sluts, whores, adulterers, fornication, etc. So, I doubt this has anything to do with ejami as a couple. Anyone who was here last year should remember when the unattached Sami was a slut for almost sleeping with Rafe a short time before sleeping with EJ. Anyone who was here two years ago has been around long enough to remember when Sami was getting called a slut for moving from Rafe, to EJ, to Lucas. And those who were around a few years before that should remember when Nicole and Sami were sluts for sleeping with EJ, and Carly was a slut for sleeping with Bo. If this were 1994, or whatever, people would be talking about Marlena's cheating ways, too. Maybe after the mods finish redefining the terms, they should find a way to get everyone to stop pretending this is a new development.
LOL, yes I do remember when Sami was called every name in the book because of her involvement with Ej. It is amazing how far she has come. I am so proud of the woman Sami has become.

This is just my opinion, but I don't think Abby is a slut....anymore. She has passed that stage after the sleazy shower sex. Now she is headed full steam toward sex obsessed stalker. :facepalm:

It is one thing to make a stupid mistake in cabingate by letting Ej used sex to manipulate her into keeping her mouth shut. Sometimes people lose control and let lust take over. It is still wrong, but everybody makes mistakes. But once she kept pursuing him by constantly throwing herself at him, knowing fully well he had a family and was engaged to her former aunt, she more than earned the title of homewrecking slut....which she should wear with price since she seems to have no shame or scrupules.

However Easylay graduated from slut to sex obsessed stalker after Ej dumped her in Valentine day. Once Ej told her it was a mistake and it was over, she should have accepted it and walked away with whatever dignity she has left. Instead she kept following Ej around town and spying on Ejami and making threats. Her latest stunt of showing up in his place of work after checking his and his fiancee's schedule and impersonating someone else was proof that she is no longer just some ordinary slut, she IS a classic textbook sex-obsessed stalker. If I had hooked up with some random guy and he was stalking me that way after I tried to break things off, I would call the cops and get and restraining order. But I guess Ej can not really do that since his dirty little secret would come out.

Calling Abbyslut out on her sluttiness does not absolve Ej of his wrongdoings. He is by all means a weak cheater who is being led by his dick. They are both equally appalling, except that Ej is actually trying fix his mistake while easylay can't take no for an answer.

I don't see EJ trying to fix his mistake. The first time at the cabin, he went for seconds and showed little remorse afterwards. He met Abby at the cabin again and made out with her. Then he took the initiative and pursued Abby into the storage room at the hospital. He teased Abby about her use of the word "IF" it was over. Abby initiated the shower incident, but he was very willing and encouraged it. He told her to lock the door and smiled as she went into the shower.

At times we've seen him telling Abby it's a mistake and saying he loves Sami . . . blah blah blah. To me, that's not trying to fix a mistake. It's just empty words, because then EJ just does it again.

I think the show has made it pretty clear that part of the reason Ej boinked Easylay in the cabin was to shut her up, the other part was obviously lust. No one is denying that Ej was a willing participant, but when Ej followed to the supply closet, it was after she threatened to tell Hope and walked away. While I agreed that Ej was more than willing to screw her in the closet, she initiated it by making the threat and saying that he had to sleep with her to keep her quiet.

As of Valentine day, Ej has been trying to end what he considers a mistake, but Abbyslult would not take no for an answer. She is basically stalking him now and even tried to blackmail him again by threatening to tell Sami. I have not seen Ej pursue Easylay not even for a booty call. She is the one who keeps throwing herself at him relentlessly.

After watching Friday, the mere fact that she made it her business to know both Ej's and Sami's schedule and impersonate someone to get to Ej was downright creepy. The way I saw it Easylay was like a temptress offering her body as bait, taunting Ej with her apple/vagina and Ej was struggling to resist the temptation. It kind of reminded me of Brady taunting Teresa with booze. Sadly, Ej was weak enough to fall for the temptation. But I guess today, we will find out if his love for Sami is stronger than his lust for the little slutty girl.

If Ej really wants the psychotic nymphomaniac stalker, he can carry on with the affair behind Sami's back since she is more than willing to screw him on the down low. He could have her as often as he wants, if it is really what he really wants, nobody is stopping him, certainly not Sami.

In my experience, if a man truly wants you, you don't have to chase after him, blackmail him or even convince him that he wants you. If you have to do all that, it is obvious, he ain't that into you.

Aliaron
Member Avatar

Kaha
Just because they don't use her properly does not mean she is not important. I remember there was a huge discussion over the show calling her Abigail instead of Abby. It's a small detail. The fact that irritated longtime fans tells of the importance of this character.

If she was a nonessential character changing such a small detail would not even register. I agree she is just as important as Will. I have always liked Will and Abby scenes going back when they were children because it was watching Days legacy. Much like watching Theo and Ciara now.

Some might not like that she is doing EJ now. But Abby is not a character that they can throw away like Ariana and Taylor. She has more footprints in the sand than he does. Heck, just as many footprints as Sami. There is no just kill Abby. You freaking kill Abigail Devereaux, it better be a main story involving a lot of people. It should end up on someone's Emmy reel.
Edited by Aliaron, Feb 24 2014, 06:55 AM.

salem_viewer
Member Avatar

marie1969
Feb 24 2014, 06:43 AM
BigFat Irish Head
Feb 24 2014, 02:41 AM
marie1969
six

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepejami fans who are splitting hairs and trying to redefine terms so EJ/Abby/the ejabby affair won't fit the definition of sluts, whores, adulterers, fornication, etc. So, I doubt this has anything to do with ejami as a couple. Anyone who was here last year should remember when the unattached Sami was a slut for almost sleeping with Rafe a short time before sleeping with EJ. Anyone who was here two years ago has been around long enough to remember when Sami was getting called a slut for moving from Rafe, to EJ, to Lucas. And those who were around a few years before that should remember when Nicole and Sami were sluts for sleeping with EJ, and Carly was a slut for sleeping with Bo. If this were 1994, or whatever, people would be talking about Marlena's cheating ways, too. Maybe after the mods finish redefining the terms, they should find a way to get everyone to stop pretending this is a new development.

I think the show has made it pretty clear that part of the reason Ej boinked Easylay in the cabin was to shut her up, the other part was obviously lust. No one is denying that Ej was a willing participant, but when Ej followed to the supply closet, it was after she threatened to tell Hope and walked away. While I agreed that Ej was more than willing to screw her in the closet, she initiated it by making the threat and saying that he had to sleep with her to keep her quiet.

As of Valentine day, Ej has been trying to end what he considers a mistake, but Abbyslult would not take no for an answer. She is basically stalking him now and even tried to blackmail him again by threatening to tell Sami. I have not seen Ej pursue Easylay not even for a booty call. She is the one who keeps throwing herself at him relentlessly.

After watching Friday, the mere fact that she made it her business to know both Ej's and Sami's schedule and impersonate someone to get to Ej was downright creepy. The way I saw it Easylay was like a temptress offering her body as bait, taunting Ej with her apple/vagina and Ej was struggling to resist the temptation. It kind of reminded me of Brady taunting Teresa with booze. Sadly, Ej was weak enough to fall for the temptation. But I guess today, we will find out if his love for Sami is stronger than his lust for the little slutty girl.

If Ej really wants the psychotic nymphomaniac stalker, he can carry on with the affair behind Sami's back since she is more than willing to screw him on the down low. He could have her as often as he wants, if it is really what he really wants, nobody is stopping him, certainly not Sami.

In my experience, if a man truly wants you, you don't have to chase after him, blackmail him or even convince him that he wants you. If you have to do all that, it is obvious, he ain't that into you.
If he was really that into her, he would dump Sami and go public with the relationship. His desire to keep this private, for Sami not to find out, says it's all about sex.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Kaha
Abby is an important character in her own right. She was born on screen, she's the product of the love between the last great super couple this show produced. So yeah, she's important with or without Ej's influence on her. Ej is only important because he's been in story with frontburner queen Sami for the last 8 years...do you really think he would have been this 'important' to the canvas if he had boinked Stephanie? or Carrie? I don't think so....so if you mean that a character's importance is only viewed when they have an interaction in story with a popular character then I can see where you might be coming from, but Abby is important in her own right....it's just that finally she's been given a story that has people talking..some hate it, some love it but they are discussing it and that is really all that Days gives a crap about.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Aliaron
Feb 24 2014, 06:46 AM
Kaha
Just because they don't use her properly does not mean she is not important. I remember there was a huge discussion over the show calling her Abigail instead of Abby. It's a small detail. The fact that irritated longtime fans tells of the importance of this character.

If she was a nonessential character changing such a small detail would not even register. I agree she is just as important as Will. I have always liked Will and Abby scenes going back when they were children because it was watching Days legacy. Much like watching Theo and Ciara now.

Some might not like that she is doing EJ now. But Abby is not a character that they can throw away like Ariana and Taylor. She has more footprints in the sand than he does. Heck, just as many footprints as Sami. There is no just kill Abby. You freaking kill Abigail Devereaux, it better be a main story involving a lot of people. It should end up on someone's Emmy reel.
I :wub2: your avi...man he looks good!

and I really need to start whipping out my banners don't I? lol....

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Aliaron
Feb 24 2014, 06:46 AM
Kaha

I don't know but totally crass, I shits completely of that she is Jennifer and Jack's daughter all the stories I've seen her in with from her blah blah blah about her virginity to Chad and Cameron etc have not made ​​the character exciting precisely, the character is completely uninteresting and lacks a lot of things that I should even notice her, so even that they put her with the uber popular EJ makes no difference because the character is uninteresting in itself. Seriously, I understand that people who have grown up with the show might have more interest in her, but I as a viewer finds her just a waste of screen time.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply