Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, February 21st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 20 2014, 11:59 PM (18,640 Views)
LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

salem_viewer
Feb 24 2014, 06:50 AM
marie1969
Feb 24 2014, 06:43 AM
BigFat Irish Head
Feb 24 2014, 02:41 AM
marie1969
Feb 23 2014, 09:40 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepejami his and his fiancee's schedule and impersonating someone else was proof that she is no longer just some ordinary slut, she IS a classic textbook sex-obsessed stalker. If I had hooked up with some random guy and he was stalking me that way after I tried to break things off, I would call the cops and get and restraining order. But I guess Ej can not really do that since his dirty little secret would come out.

Calling Abbyslut out on her sluttiness does not absolve Ej of his wrongdoings. He is by all means a weak cheater who is being led by his dick. They are both equally appalling, except that Ej is actually trying fix his mistake while easylay can't take no for an answer.

I don't see EJ trying to fix his mistake. The first time at the cabin, he went for seconds and showed little remorse afterwards. He met Abby at the cabin again and made out with her. Then he took the initiative and pursued Abby into the storage room at the hospital. He teased Abby about her use of the word "IF" it was over. Abby initiated the shower incident, but he was very willing and encouraged it. He told her to lock the door and smiled as she went into the shower.

At times we've seen him telling Abby it's a mistake and saying he loves Sami . . . blah blah blah. To me, that's not trying to fix a mistake. It's just empty words, because then EJ just does it again.

I think the show has made it pretty clear that part of the reason Ej boinked Easylay in the cabin was to shut her up, the other part was obviously lust. No one is denying that Ej was a willing participant, but when Ej followed to the supply closet, it was after she threatened to tell Hope and walked away. While I agreed that Ej was more than willing to screw her in the closet, she initiated it by making the threat and saying that he had to sleep with her to keep her quiet.

As of Valentine day, Ej has been trying to end what he considers a mistake, but Abbyslult would not take no for an answer. She is basically stalking him now and even tried to blackmail him again by threatening to tell Sami. I have not seen Ej pursue Easylay not even for a booty call. She is the one who keeps throwing herself at him relentlessly.

After watching Friday, the mere fact that she made it her business to know both Ej's and Sami's schedule and impersonate someone to get to Ej was downright creepy. The way I saw it Easylay was like a temptress offering her body as bait, taunting Ej with her apple/vagina and Ej was struggling to resist the temptation. It kind of reminded me of Brady taunting Teresa with booze. Sadly, Ej was weak enough to fall for the temptation. But I guess today, we will find out if his love for Sami is stronger than his lust for the little slutty girl.

If Ej really wants the psychotic nymphomaniac stalker, he can carry on with the affair behind Sami's back since she is more than willing to screw him on the down low. He could have her as often as he wants, if it is really what he really wants, nobody is stopping him, certainly not Sami.

In my experience, if a man truly wants you, you don't have to chase after him, blackmail him or even convince him that he wants you. If you have to do all that, it is obvious, he ain't that into you.
If he was really that into her, he would dump Sami and go public with the relationship. His desire to keep this private, for Sami not to find out, says it's all about sex.
Not really...I think it's typical adulterous behavior. YOu don't want to make the move out of fear of losing both women, and looking at his kids and telling them what he did is really the biggest fear of all.....I think he wants her,but I don't think he's sure if he can make a relationship work with her, so he's at the point that he wants some on the side action while having the family adn the wifey at home....
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

salem_viewer
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Feb 24 2014, 07:03 AM
salem_viewer
marie1969
BigFat Irish Head

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepejami his and his fiancee's schedule
I think the show has made it pretty clear that part of the reason Ej boinked Easylay in the cabin was to shut her up, the other part was obviously lust. No one is denying that Ej was a willing participant, but when Ej followed to the supply closet, it was after she threatened to tell Hope and walked away. While I agreed that Ej was more than willing to screw her in the closet, she initiated it by making the threat and saying that he had to sleep with her to keep her quiet.

As of Valentine day, Ej has been trying to end what he considers a mistake, but Abbyslult would not take no for an answer. She is basically stalking him now and even tried to blackmail him again by threatening to tell Sami. I have not seen Ej pursue Easylay not even for a booty call. She is the one who keeps throwing herself at him relentlessly.

After watching Friday, the mere fact that she made it her business to know both Ej's and Sami's schedule and impersonate someone to get to Ej was downright creepy. The way I saw it Easylay was like a temptress offering her body as bait, taunting Ej with her apple/vagina and Ej was struggling to resist the temptation. It kind of reminded me of Brady taunting Teresa with booze. Sadly, Ej was weak enough to fall for the temptation. But I guess today, we will find out if his love for Sami is stronger than his lust for the little slutty girl.

If Ej really wants the psychotic nymphomaniac stalker, he can carry on with the affair behind Sami's back since she is more than willing to screw him on the down low. He could have her as often as he wants, if it is really what he really wants, nobody is stopping him, certainly not Sami.

In my experience, if a man truly wants you, you don't have to chase after him, blackmail him or even convince him that he wants you. If you have to do all that, it is obvious, he ain't that into you.
If he was really that into her, he would dump Sami and go public with the relationship. His desire to keep this private, for Sami not to find out, says it's all about sex.
Not really...I think it's typical adulterous behavior. YOu don't want to make the move out of fear of losing both women, and looking at his kids and telling them what he did is really the biggest fear of all.....I think he wants her,but I don't think he's sure if he can make a relationship work with her, so he's at the point that he wants some on the side action while having the family adn the wifey at home....
So he wants his happy home and little fuck buddy, like I said it's all about sex.

Aliaron
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Feb 24 2014, 07:01 AM
Aliaron
Feb 24 2014, 06:46 AM
Kaha
Feb 24 2014, 12:49 AM
I am amused by the idea that Abigail is an important character. Before she discovered EJ's magical peen, to me at least, she was nothing more than Will and Sonny's cousin, on the days that I liked her. And on her STFU days, she was Dan propping, sanctimonious idiot who got on my last nerve. Sort of like the 20yr old crowd's Maxine.
Just because they don't use her properly does not mean she is not important. I remember there was a huge discussion over the show calling her Abigail instead of Abby. It's a small detail. The fact that irritated longtime fans tells of the importance of this character.

If she was a nonessential character changing such a small detail would not even register. I agree she is just as important as Will. I have always liked Will and Abby scenes going back when they were children because it was watching Days legacy. Much like watching Theo and Ciara now.

Some might not like that she is doing EJ now. But Abby is not a character that they can throw away like Ariana and Taylor. She has more footprints in the sand than he does. Heck, just as many footprints as Sami. There is no just kill Abby. You freaking kill Abigail Devereaux, it better be a main story involving a lot of people. It should end up on someone's Emmy reel.
I :wub2: your avi...man he looks good!

and I really need to start whipping out my banners don't I? lol....

Bring out the banners! LOL!

As much as I love Lucas I love his look with longer hair better. It's one of reasons his first wedding with Sami was the most beautiful. Neither character has topped the way they looked that day for me.

Though I would love a gif of the panning of towel wrapped Lucas from the morning of Caroline's funeral.
:$
Edited by Aliaron, Feb 24 2014, 07:09 AM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

salem_viewer
Feb 24 2014, 07:06 AM
LuvingLumi
Feb 24 2014, 07:03 AM
salem_viewer
marie1969

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepejami his and his fiancee's schedule if it is really what he really wants, nobody is stopping him, certainly not Sami.

So he wants his happy home and little fuck buddy, like I said it's all about sex.
Of course it's all about sex for now...but the fact that he can't leave tells me that there is more underneath it all. For years I heard how Sami was withholding her feelings for Ej out of fear, out of whatever.....and that deep down she did have them...I know it's early in this story but I wouldn't say that Ej doesn't feel something more for Abby now but he doesn't want to admit it to himself or her for whatever reason.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Ej had perfect opportunity when Abby ask if what happened it because he was not getting any home to tell her yes.instead he denied it happened because he was not having sex with Sami Sami.if he told Abby it happened because he need som sex and he find her attarctive and feel he used without knowing he would gotten Abby off his back
Edited by Partnersincrime, Feb 24 2014, 07:26 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

salem_viewer
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Feb 24 2014, 07:25 AM
Ej had perfect opportunity when Abby ask if what happened it because he was not getting any home to tell her yes.instead he denied it happened because he was not having sex with Sami Sami.if he told Abby it happened because he need som sex and he find her attarctive and feel he used without knowing he would gotten Abby off his back
Still doesn't change, EJs cheating on Sami's, but Abby's only sex., hidden in the darkness in the shadows.... EJ is a selfish horndog.

Edit......

EJ is treating Sami bad, but he isn't treating Abby any better. The difference is one knows how she is being treated and the other women doesn't, yet.
Edited by salem_viewer, Feb 24 2014, 07:36 AM.

six
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Feb 24 2014, 07:25 AM
It wouldn't be in EJ's best interest to tell Abby that he used her for sex. Now to make things clear, I'm not saying that he did or that he didn't, since his motivation is ambiguous, but he'd be crazy not to stay on her good side.

S loves EJ

BigFat Irish Head
marie1969
six
Feb 23 2014, 08:17 PM
ladyofthelake
Feb 23 2014, 07:58 PM
I am honestly curious: If this wasn't a threat (perceived, tiny, almost non-existent, whatever) to EJ and Sami's relationship, would these proper definition debates about what constitutes a slut, what constitutes an affair, and what constitutes fornication, what constitutes a whore, whatever.....would this even be happening? No one has won. Maybe the mods need to establish what definition wins: the legal one, the Biblical one, the one that's easiest to spell....the one with the most votes.....I dunno.
Funny, how no one brings up Marlena in this. I mean, if you want to call Abby a slut, then you need to call Marlena one, too. I guess Hope, too, since I believe technically she was married to Bo while off to find herself with Patrick. Was she a slut when she wasn't in her right mind with John? Wait, Maggie was a slut at one time, too. Let's see........we won't even go there with Nicole (thus starting yet another slut debate). Sami was already brought up ad naseum. Carrie, yeah, she was there at one time in slutsville, but somehow, the word doesn't fit her to her fans. Is slut in the eye of the beholder?
Well, it's not the ejami fans who are splitting hairs and trying to redefine terms so EJ/Abby/the ejabby affair won't fit the definition of sluts, whores, adulterers, fornication, etc. So, I doubt this has anything to do with ejami as a couple. Anyone who was here last year should remember when the unattached Sami was a slut for almost sleeping with Rafe a short time before sleeping with EJ. Anyone who was here two years ago has been around long enough to remember when Sami was getting called a slut for moving from Rafe, to EJ, to Lucas. And those who were around a few years before that should remember when Nicole and Sami were sluts for sleeping with EJ, and Carly was a slut for sleeping with Bo. If this were 1994, or whatever, people would be talking about Marlena's cheating ways, too. Maybe after the mods finish redefining the terms, they should find a way to get everyone to stop pretending this is a new development.
LOL, yes I do remember when Sami was called every name in the book because of her involvement with Ej. It is amazing how far she has come. I am so proud of the woman Sami has become.

This is just my opinion, but I don't think Abby is a slut....anymore. She has passed that stage after the sleazy shower sex. Now she is headed full steam toward sex obsessed stalker. :facepalm:

It is one thing to make a stupid mistake in cabingate by letting Ej used sex to manipulate her into keeping her mouth shut. Sometimes people lose control and let lust take over. It is still wrong, but everybody makes mistakes. But once she kept pursuing him by constantly throwing herself at him, knowing fully well he had a family and was engaged to her former aunt, she more than earned the title of homewrecking slut....which she should wear with price since she seems to have no shame or scrupules.

However Easylay graduated from slut to sex obsessed stalker after Ej dumped her in Valentine day. Once Ej told her it was a mistake and it was over, she should have accepted it and walked away with whatever dignity she has left. Instead she kept following Ej around town and spying on Ejami and making threats. Her latest stunt of showing up in his place of work after checking his and his fiancee's schedule and impersonating someone else was proof that she is no longer just some ordinary slut, she IS a classic textbook sex-obsessed stalker. If I had hooked up with some random guy and he was stalking me that way after I tried to break things off, I would call the cops and get and restraining order. But I guess Ej can not really do that since his dirty little secret would come out.

Calling Abbyslut out on her sluttiness does not absolve Ej of his wrongdoings. He is by all means a weak cheater who is being led by his dick. They are both equally appalling, except that Ej is actually trying fix his mistake while easylay can't take no for an answer.

I don't see EJ trying to fix his mistake. The first time at the cabin, he went for seconds and showed little remorse afterwards. He met Abby at the cabin again and made out with her. Then he took the initiative and pursued Abby into the storage room at the hospital. He teased Abby about her use of the word "IF" it was over. Abby initiated the shower incident, but he was very willing and encouraged it. He told her to lock the door and smiled as she went into the shower.

At times we've seen him telling Abby it's a mistake and saying he loves Sami . . . blah blah blah. To me, that's not trying to fix a mistake. It's just empty words, because then EJ just does it again.

EJ didnīt try to fix his "mistake" before the shower but he has after that when he told Abby he is working things out with Sami.
Spoiler: click to toggle

LuvingLumi
Feb 24 2014, 07:00 AM
Kaha
Feb 24 2014, 12:49 AM
I am amused by the idea that Abigail is an important character. Before she discovered EJ's magical peen, to me at least, she was nothing more than Will and Sonny's cousin, on the days that I liked her. And on her STFU days, she was Dan propping, sanctimonious idiot who got on my last nerve. Sort of like the 20yr old crowd's Maxine.
Abby is an important character in her own right. She was born on screen, she's the product of the love between the last great super couple this show produced. So yeah, she's important with or without Ej's influence on her. Ej is only important because he's been in story with frontburner queen Sami for the last 8 years...do you really think he would have been this 'important' to the canvas if he had boinked Stephanie? or Carrie? I don't think so....so if you mean that a character's importance is only viewed when they have an interaction in story with a popular character then I can see where you might be coming from, but Abby is important in her own right....it's just that finally she's been given a story that has people talking..some hate it, some love it but they are discussing it and that is really all that Days gives a crap about.

EJ is a Dimera so I think he could be an important character outside of Sami if he doesnīt have a loveinterest he could work as just a villain.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Aliaron
Feb 24 2014, 06:46 AM
Just because they don't use her properly does not mean she is not important. I remember there was a huge discussion over the show calling her Abigail instead of Abby. It's a small detail. The fact that irritated longtime fans tells of the importance of this character.

I think there's a slice of fans who will always care about legacy characters and super couple spawn no matter who they are. However, T's name has also been discussed. Abby's name came up because Gabby was already on screen and they were trying to do fix their rhyming problem they had. Chad and Tad, Gabby and Abby. It was just another example of the inane details fans get into, not because of the importance of her character.
Quote:

Just because they don't use her properly does not mean she is not important.
This can be said about any character legacy or not.
Edited by Halloween Family, Feb 24 2014, 10:14 AM.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Feb 23 2014, 06:45 PM
It's a different length of time in some states, but it's at least 7 to 10 years. I have an aunt and uncle who could leagally claim each other on documents because they were common law married. After living together 20 years, even though they were already married, my uncle suddenly:Posted Image out of nowhere, so they did the whole wedding, honeymoon shebang. He was always romantic like that though. :wub: My aunts' married co-workers would get jealous every valentine's day because unlike their spouses, he never forgot.
I need myself one of those guys! How cute! Do they have adultish kiddos?

(I think it's 7 years here too - Norway - for common-law.)

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

freedom
Feb 23 2014, 08:59 PM
I still despise them both. Adulery is forgivable but actively flaunting it in his wife's face by posing in a magazine together with a bunch of kids before he's even officially separated? They were flipping Jennifer off and had no remorse about it. The way they handled themselves was tacky and classless
That's the problem I have with them too. While cheating is wrong and despicable in most cases, they made a mistake. They could have owned that, and instead they flaunted it, they might as well have been saying "Neener neener". And doing a magazine spread unrelated to their movie, posing as a family, when his betrayed wife, who had planned on having a family with this man, was stuck fielding questions and paparazzi following her during a weird time of grieving ... is just flat out tacky and classless, as you said.

As for the whole whore-discussion... there are differences that set apart a whore and a slut IMO. Nicole's displayed some slutty behavior in the past, so have several other characters, but I really, truly dislike both those terms. I really do. Maybe it's the Tina Fey in me. It's thrown around so much that it's lost the meaning it used to have. I'm sure I've been guilty of it myself. Sami is not a whore, or a slut - and neither is Abigail. Kate used to be a whore, so did Kimberly. Also known as prostitutes. Whore does not = bad human being who effed up. Kate is not a bad human being because she used to be a whore/prostitute. She's a bad human being being she resorts to evil deeds. Whores accept money for sex. Slutty behavior also does not = bad human. Can we just call someone an asshole or an idiot, and leave it there? Those are not derogatory terms that just make all of us look bad, and allow for everybody to continue the use of that word to put women down.

Stepping off my :soapbox:

I feel like we've had this discussion before.
Edited by The Room Stops, Feb 24 2014, 11:24 AM.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Feb 24 2014, 11:02 AM
TreasureCove
Feb 23 2014, 06:45 PM
It's a different length of time in some states, but it's at least 7 to 10 years. I have an aunt and uncle who could leagally claim each other on documents because they were common law married. After living together 20 years, even though they were already married, my uncle suddenly:Posted Image out of nowhere, so they did the whole wedding, honeymoon shebang. He was always romantic like that though. :wub: My aunts' married co-workers would get jealous every valentine's day because unlike their spouses, he never forgot.
I need myself one of those guys! How cute! Do they have adultish kiddos?

(I think it's 7 years here too - Norway - for common-law.)
They each had kids from previous marriages and divorce before they met each other. The kids were raised with love from all involved.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

CJ127
Feb 24 2014, 12:39 AM
I am new to DOOL, started watching becuz I heard about EJABBY on another soap board. From the clips I have watched the chemistry is off the charts for me. I hope they stick with this story. There is something about the way EJ looks at her, even in older clips. I have my DVR set to start recording tomorrow. The clips I watched of Sami really turned me off. IMO I just don't care for the character of Sami.
Welcome to my world.The sooner Sami leaves Salem the better.More screen time for other actors who actually more skillled.Even Casey Moss who has just transitioned from modeling to acting is a hundred times better on screen than AS.If you go into a profession,you should put forth the effort to be better at your occupation and I just did not see this with her.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

salem_viewer
marie1969
BigFat Irish Head
marie1969

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepejami his and his fiancee's schedule and impersonating someone else was proof that she is no longer just some ordinary slut, she IS a classic textbook sex-obsessed stalker. If I had hooked up with some random guy and he was stalking me that way after I tried to break things off, I would call the cops and get and restraining order. But I guess Ej can not really do that since his dirty little secret would come out.

EJ is in denial.He thinks he loves Sami.He has been obsessed with having Sami and his children.Now that the obsession is within reach,he is loath to give up on it.If he actually loved Sami,there is no way he would have had sex with Abby once let alone three times regardless of what Abby did especially after hearing her actually say she loved him,moved in with him,and agreed to marry him.Go back and look at the last scenes between EJ and Abby after Sami left the gym shower area.If you look at his demeanor as he hands Abby her shoes,puts her coat around her,ties the blouse,and after she tells him she is not sorry.That is a man who does not know what hit him and it does not appear that there is any thought of Sami at all.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply