Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Adrienne reacts to Sonny's engagement
Topic Started: Feb 21 2014, 02:28 AM (3,120 Views)
BeeBee
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Feb 22 2014, 07:28 PM
Will&Sonny
Feb 22 2014, 06:43 PM
WilSon
Feb 22 2014, 02:27 PM
Kaha
Feb 22 2014, 12:56 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
If nick does use that, ten Sonny has some HUGE ammo to come back with and send Gabi to prison too which means Abby and Sonny would raise her if they both got sent down.
Chad -- Will's best friend, who never took too kindly to homophobes (or Gabi, for that matter) -- would have been more than happy to put his freedom on the line to protect Will if he had known what Nick was doing to Will, especially since Nick wouldn't have been able to take Sonny, Chad, and Will down without taking Gabi -- the woman Nick was claiming to love at that point -- down with them.

Some risk to Chad :glare: Chad was under a lot of stress because Melanie had just been rescued after being kidnapped, during which Chad had been worried sick about her.

Melanie suddenly disappears again, and while searching for her he finds the man who just got out of prison for murdering Melanie's father and kidnapping Melanie, with something(scarf? hat?) she had been wearing the last time he saw her. He freaked out, snapped, and beat him up trying to get Nick to tell him where she was.

Chad had his spotless criminal record, extenuating circumstances, The Dimera fortune, and his heroic actions in the tunnels on his side. He was facing no more than a tiny slap on the wrist, if even that.
Whick made Chad a moron for signing the agreement Justin drew up instead of going to Stefano.a lawyer of his own, or in a pinch ,EJ.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

WilSon
Member Avatar

I know this is a little O/T does anyone know when Camila/Gabi's last scene is. Has she already shot it and left?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DaniBlondy
Member Avatar

WilSon
Feb 23 2014, 06:50 AM
I know this is a little O/T does anyone know when Camila/Gabi's last scene is. Has she already shot it and left?
Her Last Scene/s were Shot around 17th/18th January and from all press reports she's on air until sometime in May. Im sure Jason has a more detailed answer but that's what I have seen around twitter.

Kaha
Member Avatar

sunnyways
Feb 22 2014, 10:57 PM
Kaha
Feb 22 2014, 12:56 AM
LuvCoffee
Feb 22 2014, 12:21 AM
kay
Feb 21 2014, 11:35 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
That's what I thought too. :censored: He going to make Will, Sonny pay. Gabi is dumb enough to go along with it. :facepalm: When is the actress who plays Gabi last air date. :shrug: I wish Gabi would leave soon. :sailing:
So, what do you think Gabi will do?

I've been thinking that Nick might convince Gabi that Sonny and Will will take Ari away from her once they get married and it's better for her if she married him and then they seek full custody of Ari. I don't think he'll use Will's sexual orientation against him since he's pretending to be a good guy. He won't be able to use Will relinquishing his parental rights since Will's name is on Ari's birth certificate, and it was filed with the appropriate office. That supersedes the documents Will signed (I actually checked with my brother who's a lawyer because I have no life). Also, I don't see Will succumbing to blackmail. When Will confronted Nick about what he did, he said that the one thing he hated the most was that Nick made a coward out of him. I don't see Will negotiating his rights where Ari is concerned. He will fight and won't let Nick manipulate him, even after he finds out that Nick still has a recording of his confession. Although, I am hoping it's deep in the river with his back-pack.
I think that Gabi is going to eventually get back together with Nick and then it will be a no holds barred fight for custody of Ari. I also think Sonny no longer has a problem with not keeping Chad's secret regarding Mel/Gabi. He said as much during the last big argument he and gabi had. There is no way will EJ ever press charges against Will for shooting him, even Stephano had forgiven Will. I also think that Will will no longer to cowtow Nick, as another person said here, he hated that he was a coward during the whole paternity sl. So I think he will stand up and fight. Admittedly, both sides (WilSon/Nabi) can easily fling mud at each other, both have done wrong, so I think that it will come down to who a judge finds more desirable as custodial parents. Something I think about is Guy Wilson has been talking [in interviews] about Will becoming stronger, more willing to fight for what he wants, and I realize in no way is he actually confirming my above spec, but I think that what he is not saying outright is that Will will no longer put up with be pushed around by Nick or any one else for that matter. And like most here, there is nothing I want more than for Sonny to show his true KIRIAKIS colors! God I'd love for Sonny to get mean with Nick!

In regards to Adrienne and Will, I hope that Sonny makes her realize that without the "Son in-law" there is no granddaughter. Will and Ari are a package deal. The writers have done so many 360 degree turns with Adrienne's character in the last six months in regards to her feelings about Will and Sonny that she may as well be an Olympian competing in the 1/2 pipe. :)
Last time they were together Adrienne was bonding with Will and gushing about Will and Sonny's commitment to one another. Let's see if the writers remember that and her objections doesn't come off so over the top.

stormymac
Member Avatar

iheartwilson
Feb 22 2014, 10:03 PM
crookedhalo
Feb 22 2014, 12:56 PM
Ellie
Feb 21 2014, 02:28 AM
This week's issue of Soap Opera Digest features an article about Adrienne and Sonny.

Adrienne thinks Sonny and Will are rushing things a bit by getting engaged. Judi Evans explains that Adrienne is also still concerned about Will's family.

Adrienne then realizes that Sami also has reservations about the engagement. She tries to get Sami on her side, but Sami and Adrienne can't agree on an approach. Sami wants Adrienne to pretend she's happy about it.

Adrienne then tries to talk with Justin, but he's of the opinion that Sonny is old enough to make his own decisions...
!! :sleep: :shame: way to boringly predictable. More shocking would be if Adrienne approved and wanted to start planning the wedding.

I think your biggest approvers will be

Of course the Dads
Abigaln
EJ
Maggie
Marlena (that's a given)
RomanAdrienne disapproves? I'm shocked...shocked....SHOCKED...I read this to see if I would be shocked...and I'm shocked
& Maybe Victor will warn Sonny, but tell him he only wants to see him happy.

I think Jen will object (though who cares), Caroline object about the sanctity of marriage being between a man and a woman someone of course will go there... and she's seems the most predictible
Caroline is very supportive of WilSon. We saw that last April after Will told Brian that Sonny was his.
I don't think Jennifer will object. While MR might, Jennifer and Daniel took on T at the beach picnic when he was being a bigot to Sonny.

michr544125

stormymac
Feb 23 2014, 10:55 AM
iheartwilson
Feb 22 2014, 10:03 PM
crookedhalo
Feb 22 2014, 12:56 PM
Ellie
Feb 21 2014, 02:28 AM
This week's issue of Soap Opera Digest features an article about Adrienne and Sonny.

Adrienne thinks Sonny and Will are rushing things a bit by getting engaged. Judi Evans explains that Adrienne is also still concerned about Will's family.

Adrienne then realizes that Sami also has reservations about the engagement. She tries to get Sami on her side, but Sami and Adrienne can't agree on an approach. Sami wants Adrienne to pretend she's happy about it.

Adrienne then tries to talk with Justin, but he's of the opinion that Sonny is old enough to make his own decisions...
!! :sleep: :shame: way to boringly predictable. More shocking would be if Adrienne approved and wanted to start planning the wedding.

I think your biggest approvers will be

Of course the Dads
Abigaln
EJ
Maggie
Marlena (that's a given)
RomanAdrienne disapproves? I'm shocked...shocked....SHOCKED...I read this to see if I would be shocked...and I'm shocked
& Maybe Victor will warn Sonny, but tell him he only wants to see him happy.

I think Jen will object (though who cares), Caroline object about the sanctity of marriage being between a man and a woman someone of course will go there... and she's seems the most predictible
Caroline is very supportive of WilSon. We saw that last April after Will told Brian that Sonny was his.
I don't think Jennifer will object. While MR might, Jennifer and Daniel took on T at the beach picnic when he was being a bigot to Sonny.
Exactly Caroline won't be objecting at all, if anything the opposite. She already gave #Wilson her blessing when they were kissing at the pub. She said something about how "it's about time people can be who they want to be." Also Peggy already spilled that Caroline has as big speech she makes at Sonny and Will's wedding.

That's the one problem here and it's such a void. I get people are much more accepting but there is no way that nobody in such a large family and a large group of friends has nobody that would object to Will and Sonny getting married. Problem is Days doesn't want to play that card because they are trying to show the audience that isn't accepting of it how accepting people really are now.

Since there is nobody to object in the homophobia way they are having Adrienne be the objector when one is needed.
Edited by michr544125, Feb 23 2014, 11:07 AM.

Lil
Member Avatar

I miss Justin...Really sick of Adrienne only coming on to meddle or be anti-Wilson when it was established multiple times that she was over that, though...More throwing beloved charactrs under the bus. Hopefully this will not be another argument for Justin/Adrienne that will get resolved off-screen...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply