Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
SOD: Sami faces off with Nicole
Topic Started: Feb 21 2014, 02:33 AM (5,341 Views)
Ellie

This week's issue of Soap Opera Digest features an article about Sami and Nicole.

Sami learns that Eric is leaving the priesthood, and she confronts Nicole about it. SOD says that Nicole, in reaction to Sami's tirade, "does something she later regrets". Ari Zucker explains that Nicole is taking the blame for Eric's decision, when in reality Nicole tried to hide her feelings and let Eric make his own choice, until they were faced with death in Daniel's building.

Marlena makes a "dangerous deal" to try to keep Nicole and Eric apart. Ari Zucker discusses Marlena's disapproval. She says that Sami has done far worse things in her life, yet Nicole is getting blamed for this. Zucker concludes that it's because Marlena is more forgiving with her own daughter.

Pick up the latest Digest for more details!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Oh Sami just leave town.... oh wait :rockon:
Offline Profile Goto Top

fundays13
Member Avatar

While I detest sami, Nicole has made her own problems by shredding the evidence Eric wanted . Sooner or later it will come out and can't say I'll be feeling sorry for her when everybody,including Eric dumps on her
Online Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I think Eric and Nicole will survive when the truth comes out. This slow build tells me that they are endgame unless one of the actors leaves. I just think they will use it for a week of big explosive scenes and a huge revelation like they love to do.

Marlena is coming off as a little crazy here. She needs to back away a little bit, but I will probably enjoy the hell out of the Marlena/Stefano scenes anyway.

Nicole and Sami is good when they trade insults back and forth but if Nicole just wastes her time trying to convince Sami that it wasn't her fault then these scenes will be a total waste of time too.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

DiMeraFan67
Feb 21 2014, 07:47 AM
Marlena is coming off as a little crazy here. She needs to back away a little bit...
I was wondering about that too, but I think that the issue is that Marlena knows what responsibility she had in this. If she hadn't shown that video, then Eric wouldn't have been publically embarrassed and might not be leaving that career, or so she thinks. I just wish the writing would bring this out more. But I think that's how she's playing it at least.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Ellie
Feb 21 2014, 07:52 AM
DiMeraFan67
Marlena is coming off as a little crazy here. She needs to back away a little bit...
I was wondering about that too, but I think that the issue is that Marlena knows what responsibility she had in this. If she hadn't shown that video, then Eric wouldn't have been publically embarrassed and might not be leaving that career, or so she thinks. I just wish the writing would bring this out more. But I think that's how she's playing it at least.
Hopefully that comes across on screen. I love Marlena, but this isn't really like her IMO. They better not write her like Adrienne or Maggie. She's far from that. Hell Adrienne is far from the way they write her too so it worries me a little bit. I love scenes between Marlena and her kids, but I wish she could somehow get her own story because they are walking a thin line with her.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Nicole Walker

You know I know Nicole is her own worst enemy and she'll be the one to blame for whatever wrong happens with Eric but I cant' stand that Sami bitch!! Who is this heiffer to get in people's face throwing their past at them, telling people who they can and can't be involved with? Did you take a look in the mirror bitch? This chick is foul. How are you gonna roll up on Nicole and get in her face about Eric? Bitch, where was your ass when Nicole and Daniel were risking their lives literally to help prove Eric's innocence? Oh your ass where no where to be found. Oh that precious sister didn't lift one finger to try to help her own brother. It was Daniel and Nicole that went out of their way to try to help Eric and prove Kristen raped him. This bitch did nothing but run her damn mouth. Oh but she sure can make sure she covers her own ass and of course Eric got thrown to left. Where were you Sami? No where to be seen. You're too busy trying to cover up your own mess! So how dare you get in Nicole's face about anything? You did nothing to help Eric. Not a damn thing. And then you're sexing up the man that threw your brother under the bus to protect his lying ass sister and not one time did he go out of his way to help you prove your brother's innocence. NO he just asked one damn question to STefano and dropped it meanwhile Nicole and Daniel worked like dogs and went out of their way to try to help your brother. So you know what you can do bitch? You can go have a seat and STFU. I hope Nicole is there at her wedding so she can watch it go down in flames, if there was ever somebody who deserves to be humiliated it is Sami Freakin Hypocrite Brady who didn't do shit to help her own brother when he was down and out! Screw you! And where the hell was Marlena? Did she even try to help? They wanted Nicole to help ERic but they want to trash her when Eric says he loves her. Go have a seat bitches! Rant over.
Edited by Nicole Walker, Feb 21 2014, 11:15 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

AZ is doing a bit of fanwanking. Nicole is much, much worse than Sami is. I completely understand why Marlena would try to keep Eric and Nicole apart. I'm annoyed that Days wouldn't let ericole date for one day before throwing a timebomb in their relationship. Nicole has put Eric's feelings ahead of hers since 2012. It was an example of the way ericole was different than all of her other relationships. I should have known these writers just couldn't have that.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Ellie
Feb 21 2014, 07:52 AM
DiMeraFan67
So are we all thinking that the deal she tries to make with stefano isn't to clear her son's name but to try to break up Nicole and Eric? That just sounds stupid
Online Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

six
Feb 21 2014, 09:47 AM
AZ is doing a bit of fanwanking. Nicole is much, much worse than Sami is. I completely understand why Marlena would try to keep Eric and Nicole apart. I'm annoyed that Days wouldn't let ericole date for one day before throwing a timebomb in their relationship. Nicole has put Eric's feelings ahead of hers since 2012. It was an example of the way ericole was different than all of her other relationships. I should have known these writers just couldn't have that.
Sami and Nicole are pretty much even in what they've done ...I don't agree whatsover that Nicole is much, much worse..sorry NO....they have both kidnapped, both schemed to get people they wanted that loved others, they have both tried to kill or killed someone, they have lied, cheated, etc....so how exactly is Sami much much better than Nicole? Please do tell, I'd love to hear this one, lol. I've liked both characters just the same and I think the reason i liked both once upon a time equally is because they are so similar....now I'm liking Nicole more due to story but when I liked both I knew why I liked them and it's because they were pretty much the same.
Online Profile Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Feb 21 2014, 09:52 AM
six
Sami and Nicole are pretty much even in what they've done ...I don't agree whatsover that Nicole is much, much worse..sorry NO....they have both kidnapped, both schemed to get people they wanted that loved others, they have both tried to kill or killed someone, they have lied, cheated, etc....so how exactly is Sami much much better than Nicole? Please do tell, I'd love to hear this one, lol. I've liked both characters just the same and I think the reason i liked both once upon a time equally is because they are so similar....now I'm liking Nicole more due to story but when I liked both I knew why I liked them and it's because they were pretty much the same.
There's a difference between accidental killing, self defense and killing for money.
Offline Profile Goto Top

freedom

six
Yep. And as far as Ari saying that Marlena is more forgiving with her daughter? Well, yeah. Nicole not only put a hit out on Marlena once, but she kidnapped Sami's daughter Sydney, and broke Eric's heart once before for money.

I do think Marlena is better than this, and I agree I DONT want her written like Adrienne. That's simply not her character. She's a kind and loving human being.

Nicole is also going to have to take full responsibility for the paper shredding, though. No one forced a gun to her head and made her do it. Not Sami, not Marlena, not Brady, not Elvis. But her alone
Edited by freedom, Feb 21 2014, 10:10 AM.
Online Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
six
I like Sami and Nicole equally, too. This really has nothing to do with trying to spin to make one of them look better or worse. There are characters I like who are worse than Nicole. Nicole is much worse than Sami, not because of a similar list of crimes, but because of the context in which those crimes were committed. To keep things brief, I'll go with the biggest crime - attempted murder. Sami has killed/tried to kill people in the heat of the moment, immediately after they hurt her or someone she cared about. She's considered premeditated murder, but she just doesn't have it in her to go through with it. Nicole, on the other hand, is willing to plan out murders in advance and have innocent people killed for her own gain.
Edited by six, Feb 21 2014, 10:04 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

PhilipCanDoBetter
Member Avatar

Here we go defending Sami fking Brady. Wish she would leave town now! No, someone need to take this btvh down. Can't stand her anymore.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

freedom
Feb 21 2014, 10:00 AM
six
Yep. And as far as Ari saying that Marlena is more forgiving with her daughter? Well, yeah. Nicole not only put a hit out on Marlena once, but she kidnapped Sami's daughter Sydney, and broke Eric's heart once before for money.

I do think Marlena is better than this, and I agree I DONT want her written like Adrienne. That's simply not her character. She's a kind and loving human being.

Nicole is also going to have to take full responsibility for the paper shredding, though. No one forced a gun to her head and made her do it. Not Sami, not Marlena, not Brady, not Elvis. But her alone
Nicole was coerced into taking the $5 million, but Marlena wouldn't know about that.
Offline Profile Goto Top

parisa

freedom
Feb 21 2014, 10:00 AM
Nicole not only put a hit out on Marlena once..

Why doesn't this ring a bell? Someone please remind me of when and why this happened!

I really hate when they pit Marlena against one of her children, unless it's Sami. If they start writing Marlena like they did in '01 during the Brady/stepmom story, I'll be pissed.
Edited by parisa, Feb 21 2014, 10:17 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Ellie
Feb 21 2014, 02:33 AM
This week's issue of Soap Opera Digest features an article about Sami and Nicole.

Sami learns that Eric is leaving the priesthood, and she confronts Nicole about it. SOD says that Nicole, in reaction to Sami's tirade, "does something she later regrets". Ari Zucker explains that Nicole is taking the blame for Eric's decision, when in reality Nicole tried to hide her feelings and let Eric make his own choice, until they were faced with death in Daniel's building.

Marlena makes a "dangerous deal" to try to keep Nicole and Eric apart. Ari Zucker discusses Marlena's disapproval. She says that Sami has done far worse things in her life, yet Nicole is getting blamed for this. Zucker concludes that it's because Marlena is more forgiving with her own daughter.

Pick up the latest Digest for more details!
I find it ridiculous that they're having Marlena trying to break up Eric and Nicole. Marlena has never done that type of thing with her children. Stupid stupid writers. Can't these lame writers come up with enough other internal conflict for Eric and Nicole without trying to ruin Marlena to prop them up?
Edited by Rosebud, Feb 22 2014, 07:27 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sariah
Member Avatar

Kaha
Feb 21 2014, 09:56 AM
LuvingLumi
six
There's a difference between accidental killing, self defense and killing for money.
Is Victor the on purpose murder? If I recall correctly (and this was only because Philip had come back), Victor was very (VERY) abusive to Nicole - physically, mentally and emotionally - like locking her in her room and imprisoning her abusive. I never thought her planning to kill him was only about the money; he was abusing her. And that's a sore spot for Nicole given the abuse she suffered at her own father's hands.

How is it not premeditated for Sami Brady to get up in the middle of the night with a gun and go over to EJ's house and then shoot him in the head (with the intention of killing him) and then go screw Rafe right after? It's not like EJ walked into her house and in the heat of the moment she grabbed a gun. I mean, that's about as premeditated as you can get.

Sami kills to protect what Sami wants. It doesn't ever come from a "good" place. Sami Brady is the most selfish character on the show and I think all her attempted murders prove it. She's also proven how callous and narcissistic she is when it comes to those murders - immediately jumping into bed with Rafe or shooting the breeze with Kate while they got rid of Nick.
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Sariah
Feb 21 2014, 10:49 AM
How is it not premeditated for Sami Brady to get up in the middle of the night with a gun and go over to EJ's house and then shoot him in the head (with the intention of killing him) and then go screw Rafe right after? It's not like EJ walked into her house and in the heat of the moment she grabbed a gun. I mean, that's about as premeditated as you can get.
Sami didn't have a gun when she went to the DiMansion. She went to confront him about leaving town with the kids, and found him drunk with a gun in his hand. I will never defend her for shooting him, but she didn't go there with the intent in her mind to kill him; she in fact did grab the gun in the heat of the moment.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Nicole Walker

Sami shot EJ in the head and left him to die and had sex with Rafe while EJ was bleeding out. If that's not cold blooded then I don't know what is and the kicker here is she's now engaged to that man that she was so willing to put a bullet in, talk about creepy!
Edited by Nicole Walker, Feb 21 2014, 11:12 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic