Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Jordan's surprise visitor
Topic Started: Feb 21 2014, 02:37 AM (3,101 Views)
Ellie

This week's issue of Soap Opera Digest features an article about Jordan and Ben.

Chrishell Stause explains that Jordan has a surprise visitor in Salem, Ben, but Ben's connection to Jordan is not made clear to the viewers. Ben wants to reconnect with Jordan, but Jordan wants Ben to leave Salem immediately. Viewers also learn that Ben has been on the other end of Jordan's mystery phone calls...

Pick up the latest Digest for more details!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tylerbo20

Oh who cares...

SunAngel
Member Avatar

tylerbo20
Feb 21 2014, 03:08 AM
Oh who cares...
Exactly.

This storyline has dragged on for so long that I no longer care. I stopped caring months ago. Rafe is boring. Jordan is boring. Rafa and Jordan are boring. Fake ID's are boring. Silly Arthur the cat references are boring. Kate is so being wasted on this storyline. Thankfully I can still enjoy her taking part in the Nick causing havoc everywhere story.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

I care... about Ben. I welcome him, and hopefully he'll make Jordan interesting to me
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

T-Love74
Member Avatar

And I care as well.

Renee Dimera
Member Avatar

God, Jordan is so milquetoast. At this point, she and Rafe could just leave town together and I wouldn't care in the least; would NOT miss them. And I actually like Galen!

blueskies
Member Avatar

here's hoping he spices Jordan up a bit.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I actually care because this storyline might get some movement. Jordan's reasons for wanting Ben gone better be given kinda quickly though or I'll get bored. Her emails have been friendly so why would she want him to leave Salem? I guess someone else is following them. I'm still hoping they have a connection to Eve and some bad guy or Eve and Frankie.
Edited by DiMeraFan67, Feb 21 2014, 07:51 AM.

NicGil

This story has been dragging on so long I don't even remember any mysterious phone calls

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

I care about this story, and I,too, wish Kate were long gone from the story...she has long outlived her purpose. She is much better in the Nick storyline.

peaches179

NicGil
Feb 21 2014, 08:29 AM
This story has been dragging on so long I don't even remember any mysterious phone calls

Me either. I hope we can get some Ben/Abby spoilers soon. I want to see how they interact with each other.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

If we all didn't know already that he was her brother, I am not sure it would make a difference. I wanted to like this story but not even the inclusion of Lucas and Sheryl in it makes it bearable. Jafe has potential but I think they screwed it up.

jam6242
Member Avatar

For some reason, this reminds me of when Gwen Davies' brothers trickled into town in the 80s. One of them was even a guitar playing country singer.
Edited by jam6242, Feb 21 2014, 10:33 AM.

Kaha
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Feb 21 2014, 09:53 AM
If we all didn't know already that he was her brother, I am not sure it would make a difference. I wanted to like this story but not even the inclusion of Lucas and Sheryl in it makes it bearable. Jafe has potential but I think they screwed it up.
I am more interested in Lucas and Rafe's bromance than Jordan and Rafe.

freedom

peaches179
Feb 21 2014, 08:44 AM
NicGil
Feb 21 2014, 08:29 AM

Me either. I hope we can get some Ben/Abby spoilers soon. I want to see how they interact with each other.
That's the only reason why I care about Ben.

LovinXtina
Member Avatar

At first I read that as Jordan surprises Victor

Renee Dimera
Member Avatar

jam6242
Feb 21 2014, 10:33 AM
For some reason, this reminds me of when Gwen Davies' brothers trickled into town in the 80s. One of them was even a guitar playing country singer.
You are so right. Woody King was the country singer. I think I recall him performing with Trish at a costume ball at Shenanigans while outside in the parking lot Mary Anderson was being murdered by the Strangler. The other brother was Oliver Martin and he was on screen for about five minutes. I think Gwen, Woody and Oliver were all the children of Orby Jensen by three different mothers, hence the varying surnames. Why the brothers left I can't recall.

Kind of like Anna's brother Brett Fredricks. He was at Renee's party the night she was killed and then we never saw him again nor did Anna mention him again. :)

tylerbo20

We could only be that lucky...the storylines suck and we have to wait 6 months for change

freedom

Kaha
Feb 21 2014, 10:39 AM
LuvingLumi
I am more interested in Lucas and Rafe's bromance than Jordan and Rafe.
Ain't that the truth!!!

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
I doubt I'd ever ship a Rafe pairing because he's too boring to create that kind of engagement from me, but I do think Jafe are a good match. They have decent chemistry, look pretty together and their characters seem to fit (both are good people, and he likes to a be a hero and she seems like she'll need one). But damn, if they are not so fuckin' boring. CS seems to have so much charisma in real life and even GG comes off with a fun personality, and none of that is translating on-screen. I don't know if better writing will help, but as of now, they are pretty much a snooze. I hope the actor that plays Ben has a ton of presence and charisma because Jordan's storyline needs something to shake it up.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply