Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Jordan's surprise visitor
Topic Started: Feb 21 2014, 02:37 AM (3,068 Views)
peaches179

Hamilton
Feb 25 2014, 09:46 AM
magicsteacher
Feb 25 2014, 09:01 AM
I think Rafe and Jordan have a lot of chemistry and a lot of possibilities as a couple. IMO the problem with Jafe is not the couple, it's the lack of consistent writing and airtime for them. Tptp and the writers need to get it together with this couple and move them and their story along.
They play well off each other and add a nice charm with their humor to the story. I'm glad Ben is hitting the scene this week and will hopefully give the mystery some momentum. The spoilers sound promising as far as amping up the drama. Let's hope the writers bring it and keep it moving.

Especially if they're going to thrust Abigail in this storyline. I'm finally beginning to enjoy her and I don't want her dragged into another boring story. I'd like to see her and Jordan is scenes together. Abby needs a girlfriend to talk to.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

SORRY wrong thread! I'm lost!
Edited by Rosebud, Feb 25 2014, 01:16 PM.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Sorry again!
Edited by Rosebud, Feb 25 2014, 01:14 PM.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

peaches179
Feb 25 2014, 10:05 AM
Hamilton
magicsteacher
I think Rafe and Jordan have a lot of chemistry and a lot of possibilities as a couple. IMO the problem with Jafe is not the couple, it's the lack of consistent writing and airtime for them. Tptp and the writers need to get it together with this couple and move them and their story along.
They play well off each other and add a nice charm with their humor to the story. I'm glad Ben is hitting the scene this week and will hopefully give the mystery some momentum. The spoilers sound promising as far as amping up the drama. Let's hope the writers bring it and keep it moving.

Especially if they're going to thrust Abigail in this storyline. I'm finally beginning to enjoy her and I don't want her dragged into another boring story. I'd like to see her and Jordan is scenes together. Abby needs a girlfriend to talk to.
Abby does need a girlfriend to talk and with CB leaving even Gabi leaves. But I'm not sure she's really being thrust into the story. The spoiler that Sami thinks Abby loves Rafe may just be a one time plot point. And while we have theorized Ben and Abby will start dating it may take a long time before that gets going, especially with this pregnancy (which I hope is a scare).

peaches179

Tripp
Feb 25 2014, 01:26 PM
peaches179
Feb 25 2014, 10:05 AM
Hamilton
magicsteacher

Abby does need a girlfriend to talk and with CB leaving even Gabi leaves. But I'm not sure she's really being thrust into the story. The spoiler that Sami thinks Abby loves Rafe may just be a one time plot point. And while we have theorized Ben and Abby will start dating it may take a long time before that gets going, especially with this pregnancy (which I hope is a scare).

I agree.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply