Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for the week February 24th
Topic Started: Feb 21 2014, 05:11 PM (8,542 Views)
mer4santo
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Feb 25 2014, 11:34 PM
Chad begged EJ to help him convince Melanie to forgive him, and to stay in Salem. EJ promised he would, but didn't even try, instead he tried to use Chad's situation to benefit himself, and got physical with his brother when Chad called him on it.. He also blackmailed Chad into moving back into the dimansion for his own selfish reasons.
And then he banged Chad's ex-girlfriend, the one Chad didn't want to break up with because he liked her so much. Don't forget that betrayal.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

outrageous
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Feb 26 2014, 03:30 AM
outrageous
Feb 25 2014, 09:37 PM
S loves EJ
Feb 25 2014, 02:46 AM
LuvingLumi
Feb 24 2014, 03:22 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

I wouldn´t hang on to every single word but JS seems to love Ejami based on several interview where he has been fangirling a lot and talking about how he thinks they deserves a wedding. I do thinks he likes working with AZ and KM too though and he has at least sold the Ejabby story to me so I don´t think he has been scratching his head until I get indications that says otherwise. I can see how he would enjoy a front burner storyline and see that there are other stories for him when AS leaves. Maybe he has been vague in interviews to not upset the Ejami fans and former EJ fans probably would have been lost anyway since AS is leaving. I get the impression from the interview though that he thinks what EJami done to each other in the past is worse and I agree but it seems like there are people who thinks Ejabby sleeping together is worse maybe because cheating is more close to home.
There shouldn't be a lot of EJ fans lost because AS is leaving. JS loves this character because of the lack of limits to what it can do, and so do I. I don't put anything past EJ, and I admired his cleverness in some of his schemes and manipulation skills.

Which brings me to this: I hated when EJ had to be dumbed down not to figure out that Nicole was wearing a rubber belly with all the Dimera cameras in the house. I hated when he was apparently deaf standing in the doorway while she was talking to the said rubber belly.

And I hated this storyline when EJ Dimera could only think of sex to shut Abigail up. As if...

The reason why many viewers hate the show IMO is because everything is written for plot points and shock value. There are no continuous storylines, nothing penned out with thought and purpose behind it. As soon as one seems to be promissing, it just take another turn. So then why get invested in the show?

You right they shouldn´t loose those who just are EJ fans but more most Ejami´s .

I think most who likes EJ wants him bad but not so bad that he becomes Stefano2 or a cartoon villain but I can be wrong, and while I can see EJ as a standalone villain for a while I´m not sure if he can be just a villain without a loveinterest for ever. I do like Ejabby´s chemistry but I don´t know if I want them as a couple unless EJ can remains crey he shouldn´t be reformed I do want EJ bad but not like Stefano he should have a heart.
Nobody wants a reformed EJ. Gray, yes, reformed, no. The day EJ Dimera becomes "a good guy" is the day he might as well be killed off.

blueskies
Member Avatar

^I just wanted to say I love your banner.

outrageous
Member Avatar

blueskies
Feb 26 2014, 11:04 PM
^I just wanted to say I love your banner.
Thank you :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply