Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for the week February 24th
Topic Started: Feb 21 2014, 05:11 PM (8,465 Views)
Kate S.
Member Avatar

EJ in shirtsleeves, Abigail in the same outfit that she had on Friday's show when he tells her that "this doesn't happen again!" Not sure how to interpret that; "this doesn't happen" implies that something may have actually happened beyond a little making out and removal of a jacket, but Abigail's hair & clothes look composed and together to the point where's it's hard to imagine that they could have gotten very far at all.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

freedom

Can we get a promo for something else. They've milked all they can out of this EJabby Ejami crap. EJ is just sleezy now and I don't even care if Abby has him . I just need Sami away from him.

Kaha
Member Avatar

Tripp
Feb 21 2014, 06:24 PM
freedom
Feb 21 2014, 06:17 PM
DiMeraFan67
Feb 21 2014, 05:44 PM
What would Nick's motivation even be here? I guess to make Sami and EJ's life hell but he's actually doing both of them a favor if he blows up that relationship, IMO.

I will enjoy Nick taunting EJ with these pictures, but its still flimsy at best.
I don't think this comes out next week though. No way is it resolved this early. EJ will be blackmailed for awhile.

I just hope Sami gets to move on with a cute guy for awhile
I know this is so unlikely but someone brought up the idea of Abby being blackmailed. I love that because it's not what you would expect. And I could just see Anne getting a hold of the pictures and making Abby's life miserable.

As for EJ's freakout, weird since he could have (and probably should have) have said that before he started kissing her.

Why would Abby mind if the truth comes out? She believes that she knows EJ and that he wants her but the only thing preventing him is a sense of misguided loyalty to his family. I am sure she will welcome it if it means the end of EJ and Sami. Maybe in few months she might mind if she moves on with her life but not now.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Kaha
Feb 21 2014, 07:07 PM
Tripp
freedom
DiMeraFan67
Feb 21 2014, 05:44 PM
What would Nick's motivation even be here? I guess to make Sami and EJ's life hell but he's actually doing both of them a favor if he blows up that relationship, IMO.

I will enjoy Nick taunting EJ with these pictures, but its still flimsy at best.
I don't think this comes out next week though. No way is it resolved this early. EJ will be blackmailed for awhile.

I just hope Sami gets to move on with a cute guy for awhile
I know this is so unlikely but someone brought up the idea of Abby being blackmailed. I love that because it's not what you would expect. And I could just see Anne getting a hold of the pictures and making Abby's life miserable.

As for EJ's freakout, weird since he could have (and probably should have) have said that before he started kissing her.

Why would Abby mind if the truth comes out? She believes that she knows EJ and that he wants her but the only thing preventing him is a sense of misguided loyalty to his family. I am sure she will welcome it if it means the end of EJ and Sami. Maybe in few months she might mind if she moves on with her life but not now.
I don't think Abby is thinking too clearly or logically at the moment but I am sure she isn't wanting EJ to broadcast to Sami and the world that Ejabby have been sleeping all over town. She knows people at the very least will be disappointed in her at this news and many people will be upset, not just Sami.

What meant on the blackmail is it would be later after Ejabby really are over and presumably Abby would be trying to move on with Ben. Plus her reasons to not let it come out is to protect EJ, if she really does care for him, she would eventually support this decision to stay with his family. Sort of like how Howard Hughes kept the pictures of Tracy and Hepburn having an affair from being publicized to protect his ex-lover Hepburn.

Of course, I'm sure that won't happen. The show will go the predictable route and blackmail EJ. And it will probably be Nick he's already mentioned how Percy (or Percy did) walks around with that camera in case he should see some rare bird. I just wish the show would allow him to have some layers on this and at least waiver at the idea of hurting Abigail. I get Nick wanting revenge on Sami/Kate and even Gabi but honestly Abby hasn't hurt him and they used to be close. But this is coming from someone who greatly misses Nick 1.0.
Edited by Tripp, Feb 21 2014, 07:17 PM.

Checkers
Member Avatar

What is Abby wearing? Looks like somebody been binge watching Dynasty in between homewrecking. This s/l would be a lot more entertaining if it was on a VH1 reality show just sayin...

Posted Image

Kaha
Member Avatar

Tripp
Feb 21 2014, 07:15 PM
Kaha
Feb 21 2014, 07:07 PM
Tripp
freedom

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

I don't think Abby is thinking too clearly or logically at the moment but I am sure she isn't wanting EJ to broadcast to Sami and the world that Ejabby have been sleeping all over town. She knows people at the very least will be disappointed in her at this news and many people will be upset, not just Sami.

What meant on the blackmail is it would be later after Ejabby really are over and presumably Abby would be trying to move on with Ben. Plus her reasons to not let it come out is to protect EJ, if she really does care for him, she would eventually support this decision to stay with his family. Sort of like how Howard Hughes kept the pictures of Tracy and Hepburn having an affair from being publicized to protect his ex-lover Hepburn.

Of course, I'm sure that won't happen. The show will go the predictable route and blackmail EJ. And it will probably be Nick he's already mentioned how Percy (or Percy did) walks around with that camera in case he should see some rare bird. I just wish the show would allow him to have some layers on this and at least waiver at the idea of hurting Abigail. I get Nick wanting revenge on Sami/Kate and even Gabi but honestly Abby hasn't hurt him and they used to be close. But this is coming from someone who greatly misses Nick 1.0.
Abby should't fret about the affair coming to light. She won't lose anything. It'll be another "a Dimera took advantage of poor, innocent Abby." Guy Wilson's interview with MF (several threads below) confirmed that to me. She can have her cake and eat it too. Once Sami leaves EJ he'll be hers and she won't have to have quickies in semi public places.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Checkers
Feb 21 2014, 07:53 PM
What is Abby wearing? Looks like somebody been binge watching Dynasty in between homewrecking. This s/l would be a lot more entertaining if it was on a VH1 reality show just sayin...

Posted Image
I can't stop laughing at that GIF.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

thepadange
Feb 21 2014, 06:10 PM
Panda Panda
Feb 21 2014, 05:38 PM
greeneyedgirl
Feb 21 2014, 05:25 PM
am I the only one who cannot watch the video? just goes to a page and never loads.
I can't either. Since the website had it's makeover, I can't watch any of the videos on the site anymore.
You could try Chrome. It worked for me.
Chrome is what I use. I even have the adblock turned off for the NBC site but still can't watch the vids.

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
He and his dimples are ALL hers!

Ugh! Can we PLEASE get a promo that is NOT about EJabby? :rolleyes: :sleep:

freedom

MissFancyFace
Feb 21 2014, 08:05 PM
Ugh! Can we PLEASE get a promo that is NOT about EJabby? :rolleyes: :sleep:
EJabby Or EJami. I am
tired of both

I'd take a Rafe and Jordan promo
Or a Lucas and Sheryl promo

Or anything else

Nicole Walker

Ejabby aren't even in a relationship and it takes two weeks to end things!LMFAO! I have enjoyed this story. Abigail served her purpose! I see you Ken Corday!

freedom

I wonder how misleading this promo is. Last week's was pretty misleading

CrayCray
Member Avatar

freedom
Feb 21 2014, 10:04 PM
I feel like it's the same promo...? EJ and Sami in bed, EJ telling Abby things are over (100th time). Boring.

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Feb 21 2014, 08:03 PM
thepadange
Feb 21 2014, 06:10 PM
Panda Panda
Feb 21 2014, 05:38 PM
greeneyedgirl
Feb 21 2014, 05:25 PM
am I the only one who cannot watch the video? just goes to a page and never loads.
I can't either. Since the website had it's makeover, I can't watch any of the videos on the site anymore.
You could try Chrome. It worked for me.
Chrome is what I use. I even have the adblock turned off for the NBC site but still can't watch the vids.
Yeah since they have changed their site, I cannot get anything to play. I got it to work on Safari but I couldn't hear any of it. I tried it on my phone too and it still wouldn't work.

freedom

CrayCray
Feb 21 2014, 10:25 PM
freedom
Feb 21 2014, 10:04 PM
I feel like it's the same promo...? EJ and Sami in bed, EJ telling Abby things are over (100th time). Boring.
I'm ready for phase 2: Abby moves on, Sami dumps EJ, and this awful story ends

Kaha
Member Avatar

I am ready for phase III: Abby gets pregnant, she hides the pregnancy and gives birth to Elvis Junior. Maybe Stefano will kidnap the baby since he'll be upset with Elvis for betraying Chad.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Kaha
Feb 21 2014, 10:49 PM
I am ready for phase III: Abby gets pregnant, she hides the pregnancy and gives birth to Elvis Junior. Maybe Stefano will kidnap the baby since he'll be upset with Elvis for betraying Chad.
I'm ready for the baby to be named Chad and they can call him CJ for short.
Edited by Halloween Family, Feb 21 2014, 11:36 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
Feb 21 2014, 11:36 PM
Kaha
I'm ready for the baby to be named Chad and they can call him CJ for short.
Stefano can call the baby whatever he wants. He'll probably call him Chadwick.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Kaha
Can't wait.

Posted Image

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

Kaha
This sounds new and refreshing... :rolleyes:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply