Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for the week February 24th
Topic Started: Feb 21 2014, 05:11 PM (8,383 Views)
peaches179

Ghani
Feb 24 2014, 09:10 AM
The Scorpion
Feb 24 2014, 08:54 AM
Yes, personally I find nothing exciting with this EJ that we see on screen right now, quite the contrary, he is reduced to a man who apparently fuck anything.
That is not what I'm seeing at all. I think the show has made it pretty clear that he doesn't want to have sex with anybody, he wants to have sex with Abby. Big difference.

:mutley:

I love, love, love your avatar!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

S loves EJ

Ghani
The Scorpion
Yes, personally I find nothing exciting with this EJ that we see on screen right now, quite the contrary, he is reduced to a man who apparently fuck anything.
That is not what I'm seeing at all. I think the show has made it pretty clear that he doesn't want to have sex with anybody, he wants to have sex with Abby. Big difference.

And Sami. :wub2: :sex4:

I find it a bit ironic that it seems that most people who use to love EJ doesn´t like him in this Ejabby storyline and vice versa except for me who like both pairings. :rolleyes: Anyway JS does seems to enjoy Ejabby as far as I can tell and I did like the Ejabby scenes on friday when I rewatched it.

Regarding Nick I´m not grazy about him but I do think he is more interesting as a villain than as a good guy.

Ghani
Member Avatar

peaches179
Feb 24 2014, 09:37 AM
Ghani
The Scorpion

:mutley:

I love, love, love your avatar!
Thanks. :blowkiss: Me too! :smile:
Edited by Ghani, Feb 24 2014, 09:58 AM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

spartan
Feb 24 2014, 07:52 AM
LuvingLumi
Feb 24 2014, 07:19 AM
outrageous
Feb 23 2014, 11:53 PM
I can't see why actors can't have preferences. Sure, they have to act out what's in the script, but they are entitled to preferences just like anyone else. So I can believe that AS loved Lumi and JS loves Ejami and Ejole.

I can't even about Ejaby. The actors are probably scratching their heads... JS looks like her father.
What makes you think the actors are scratching their heads? I have seen nothing but them trying to sell this story and they are making a pretty good effort at it. I think they are succeeding too because some like ME, who have NEVER, EVER liked Ej in ANY pairing are seeing something to like....that is a success on it's own right.

I can't think of one reason for two actors that apparently want to be employed and in front burner storylines to be scratching their heads with this story....
Who is to say for every person like you who is enjoying EJ now, there isn't an EJ fan from before who is no longer a fan because of his actions in this story? I'm not even talking EJami only shippers. I'm talking those EJ fans who have enjoyed him in several pairings because they are a fan of his character but who can't tolerate his recent behavior. Like I mean, what if it's a wash with those people falling off the EJ fan bandwagon? And what if some of these people have been longtime fans.

It's not automatically great just because some 'new' fans are being garnered from this story. It happens with soap characters but it's not always a good thing. So, gaining new fans in and of itself is not necessarily the whole picture.

I'd still bet the farm JS scratched his head a couple times for this story. He's almost always been front burner so that's nothing new for him. He still cares about story even though it's his job to roll with whatever they give him.

Notice how I was giving my take on the point that the poster that I quoted was trying to make, which is that she sees JS and KM scratching their heads with this story. I made a point to state that I don't see that because I think they are selling the hell out of this story to the point that I and others, who have never liked Ej in a pairing like him in SOMETHING. To those that liked Ej in other pairings....more power to them....but I don't think that point is relevant in what I"m trying to state. If you liked Ej with Sami, or Nicole, or Taylor, then you might not like EJabby and that's fine, you've shown a liking to Ej in anything related to some kind of romantic story in the past and if it's not Ejabby now, because not everyone likes Ej as a cheater, then fine....but what I said is that at least this story is doing it for me, in a way no other Ej pairing has ever done.

So if they can sell Ejabby to me, then they can't be scratching their heads or anything else...they are in front burner story, enjoying the hell out of the buzz and the screen time they are getting...and if you don't like Ej now because he's with Abby, the likelihood is that when he circles out of her story and bounces back to Nicole, or they bring back Taylor or Sami makes a reappearance down the road, then you'll have something to like again, and I finally can fall in line with everyone else who has always through of Ej as the bees knees....lol

and sure he's always been front burner, but who knows what will happen after AS leaves....that is an unknown for him....so I bet he's not only happy that they do have plans for his character outside of AS' orbit and that the story will lead to something down the road if he stays.
Edited by LuvingLumi, Feb 24 2014, 10:05 AM.

six
Member Avatar

spartan
LuvingLumi
outrageous
I can't see why actors can't have preferences. Sure, they have to act out what's in the script, but they are entitled to preferences just like anyone else. So I can believe that AS loved Lumi and JS loves Ejami and Ejole.

I can't even about Ejaby. The actors are probably scratching their heads... JS looks like her father.
What makes you think the actors are scratching their heads? I have seen nothing but them trying to sell this story and they are making a pretty good effort at it. I think they are succeeding too because some like ME, who have NEVER, EVER liked Ej in ANY pairing are seeing something to like....that is a success on it's own right.

I can't think of one reason for two actors that apparently want to be employed and in front burner storylines to be scratching their heads with this story....
Who is to say for every person like you who is enjoying EJ now, there isn't an EJ fan from before who is no longer a fan because of his actions in this story? I'm not even talking EJami only shippers. I'm talking those EJ fans who have enjoyed him in several pairings because they are a fan of his character but who can't tolerate his recent behavior. Like I mean, what if it's a wash with those people falling off the EJ fan bandwagon? And what if some of these people have been longtime fans.

It's not automatically great just because some 'new' fans are being garnered from this story. It happens with soap characters but it's not always a good thing. So, gaining new fans in and of itself is not necessarily the whole picture.

I'd still bet the farm JS scratched his head a couple times for this story. He's almost always been front burner so that's nothing new for him. He still cares about story even though it's his job to roll with whatever they give him.

JS finds it hard to imagine EJ being in a relationship with someone besides Sami, so yeah, I'm sure ejabby had him scratching his head.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar

six
Feb 24 2014, 10:10 AM
spartan
LuvingLumi
outrageous

JS finds it hard to imagine EJ being in a relationship with someone besides Sami, so yeah, I'm sure ejabby had him scratching his head.
You see, but you are taking something JS said about Ej and Sami in the past year....he's said different things about his other EJ pairings in the past when the story fit and he's even said some things about Ejami that don't correlate with what he's saying now. He's said stuff about Ejole, he's said stuff even about Taylor in the beginning (then he changed his tune of course). IMHO I think he likes Ejami, don't get me wrong...it's his preference, but he's also made it a point to say different things about his other pairings that at times directly contradict with what he said this year about Ejami. Maybe he goes with the story like AS does?

mer4santo
Member Avatar
whaaaaaat?

S loves EJ
Feb 22 2014, 08:57 AM
mer4santo
Feb 22 2014, 02:11 AM
Kaha
Feb 21 2014, 10:49 PM
I am ready for phase III: Abby gets pregnant, she hides the pregnancy and gives birth to Elvis Junior. Maybe Stefano will kidnap the baby since he'll be upset with Elvis for betraying Chad.
Even better, maybe Nicole will kidnap Abby because she's having EJ's baby! Crossing fingers......

While Nicole has done some bad things I don´t see her kidapping Abby to get her baby that would be a lot worse than switching babies, not that I see Abby getting pregnant it´s probably more likely that Ejole baby turns out alive maybe that could be angst for Ejabby if they become a real couple later.
Omg, please, no to all.

six
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Feb 24 2014, 10:18 AM
six
spartan
LuvingLumi

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

You see, but you are taking something JS said about Ej and Sami in the past year....he's said different things about his other EJ pairings in the past when the story fit and he's even said some things about Ejami that don't correlate with what he's saying now. He's said stuff about Ejole, he's said stuff even about Taylor in the beginning (then he changed his tune of course). IMHO I think he likes Ejami, don't get me wrong...it's his preference, but he's also made it a point to say different things about his other pairings that at times directly contradict with what he said this year about Ejami. Maybe he goes with the story like AS does?
No, I'm not. I'm referring to something he said in an interview about this story.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Ghani
The Scorpion
lol, Abby is anybody she throws herself at him and is a esylay. So in my book, she's anybody. Maybe because I have trouble seeing that EJ would even notice her.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

The Scorpion
Feb 24 2014, 10:30 AM
Ghani
The Scorpion
lol, Abby is anybody she throws herself at him and is a esylay. So in my book, she's anybody. Maybe because I have trouble seeing that EJ would even notice her.
Yeah she put sex on the table front and center. Hot & Ready are her biggest draws.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

six
Feb 24 2014, 10:21 AM
LuvingLumi
six
spartan

No, I'm not. I'm referring to something he said in an interview about this story.
That was an "EJami" interview. Like LL said, he has said different things depending on what is going on story related at the time.

six
Member Avatar

Angie79
Feb 24 2014, 02:53 PM
six
LuvingLumi
six

That was an "EJami" interview. Like LL said, he has said different things depending on what is going on story related at the time.

That interview was released on the same day that EJ and Abby kissed, which we already knew was happening, due to the promo, and he spoke about EJ's opinion of Abby. You can't get more story-related than that. And he could have gone with the standard soap interview lines like "you never know" or "You'll have to wait and see." Yet, he chose not to.
Edited by six, Feb 24 2014, 03:19 PM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar

six
Feb 24 2014, 03:16 PM
Angie79
six
LuvingLumi

That interview was released on the same day that EJ and Abby kissed, which we already knew was happening, due to the promo, and he spoke about EJ's opinion of Abby. You can't get more story-related than that.
well that's fine and all but that still doesn't necessarily mean that what I said isn't true. He is having an affair with Abby...he was engaged to Sami....his 'relationship' is with Sami....obviously...even at the point of the kiss before the cabin...I can still see where James would say that he doesn't see Ej in a relationship with anyone else....but that doesn't mean that is not where this is going to end up in time. At the point of the interview he was justifying Ej's actions and giving his opinion that he can't see him in a relationship outside of Sami...then again, he's been in a relationship with Nicole, and with Taylor...so what exactly can we really take from what he says?

...hanging onto every single word James says will lead to sure disappointment, since his brilliant twists and fantastic shit leads to a bunch of head scratching from those that have followed him and liked his stories for years.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

six
Angie79
six
LuvingLumi

That interview was released on the same day that EJ and Abby kissed, which we already knew was happening, due to the promo, and he spoke about EJ's opinion of Abby. You can't get more story-related than that. And he could have gone with the standard soap interview lines like "you never know" or "You'll have to wait and see." Yet, he chose not to.
Actually he did say "you never know" when talking about Abby.

Quote:

But should fans really worry that there’s something there? Scott isn’t quite sure, but as viewers know, Abigail hasn’t been shy about going after older men (i.e. Austin, Patrick Muldoon) before! “They have an interesting relationship,” Scott muses about the pair. “There’s something very sweet about her. She’s quite innocent. Naïve is probably a bit better of a word. But I think he’s a little bit charmed by that, in a way. It seems like a kind of unlikely pairing, but I guess you never know…”

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/2014/01/center-stage-days-alison-sweeney-and-james-scott-discuss-future-of-ejami-ejabigail-romance-fights-murder-and-more

six
Member Avatar

Angie79
Feb 24 2014, 03:23 PM
six
Angie79
six

Actually he did say "you never know" when talking about Abby.

Quote:

But should fans really worry that there’s something there? Scott isn’t quite sure, but as viewers know, Abigail hasn’t been shy about going after older men (i.e. Austin, Patrick Muldoon) before! “They have an interesting relationship,” Scott muses about the pair. “There’s something very sweet about her. She’s quite innocent. Naïve is probably a bit better of a word. But I think he’s a little bit charmed by that, in a way. It seems like a kind of unlikely pairing, but I guess you never know…”

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/2014/01/center-stage-days-alison-sweeney-and-james-scott-discuss-future-of-ejami-ejabigail-romance-fights-murder-and-more

My point is that he could have left it at that and left us to draw our own conclusions about whether or not it made sense.
Edited by six, Feb 24 2014, 03:40 PM.

six
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Feb 24 2014, 03:22 PM
six
Angie79
six

That interview was released on the same day that EJ and Abby kissed, which we already knew was happening, due to the promo, and he spoke about EJ's opinion of Abby. You can't get more story-related than that.
well that's fine and all but that still doesn't necessarily mean that what I said isn't true. He is having an affair with Abby...he was engaged to Sami....his 'relationship' is with Sami....obviously...even at the point of the kiss before the cabin...I can still see where James would say that he doesn't see Ej in a relationship with anyone else....but that doesn't mean that is not where this is going to end up in time. At the point of the interview he was justifying Ej's actions and giving his opinion that he can't see him in a relationship outside of Sami...then again, he's been in a relationship with Nicole, and with Taylor...so what exactly can we really take from what he says?

...hanging onto every single word James says will lead to sure disappointment, since his brilliant twists and fantastic shit leads to a bunch of head scratching from those that have followed him and liked his stories for years.
What I think we can do with what he says is make an educated guess that this twist had him scratching his head. Which is what Outrageous originally said. My contribution to this discussion was my agreement with that poster and my reasons for it. I'm not "hanging onto every single word James says" in an attempt to predict where this story is going, so I'm not in any danger of being disappointed.

Lil
Member Avatar

Tripp
Feb 21 2014, 06:24 PM
freedom
Feb 21 2014, 06:17 PM
DiMeraFan67
Feb 21 2014, 05:44 PM
What would Nick's motivation even be here? I guess to make Sami and EJ's life hell but he's actually doing both of them a favor if he blows up that relationship, IMO.

I will enjoy Nick taunting EJ with these pictures, but its still flimsy at best.
I don't think this comes out next week though. No way is it resolved this early. EJ will be blackmailed for awhile.

I just hope Sami gets to move on with a cute guy for awhile
I know this is so unlikely but someone brought up the idea of Abby being blackmailed. I love that because it's not what you would expect. And I could just see Anne getting a hold of the pictures and making Abby's life miserable.

As for EJ's freakout, weird since he could have (and probably should have) have said that before he started kissing her.

I would love it if Anne got involved somehow...I love Anne lol

Mouse Mom

I think all of the actors are trying to walk a fine line between not saying too much and getting into hot water with the show and trying to make comments for the fans. Wondering if so much time between taping and when the eppies air makes it hard for them to remember just what we are all watching at any given time.
Edited by Mouse Mom, Feb 25 2014, 03:10 AM.

lysie
Member Avatar

Mouse Mom
Feb 24 2014, 04:15 PM
I would think that JS is happy to have someone that doesn't weigh very much to do this story with as he seems to end up picking KM up a lot! LOL
Is this really a can you want to open?

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar

Oh for fucks sakes!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply