Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Days Spoiler Pics 2/24/14
Topic Started: Feb 21 2014, 05:14 PM (2,609 Views)
Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Feb 21 2014, 07:15 PM
Supergirlx2
Feb 21 2014, 07:13 PM
Posted Image
Hope clashes with Aiden when he makes the wrong assumption.
Looks like this Salem day is paired with these scenes as well:

Posted Image
KJAlfonso: Guess what's happening here ;))) http://pic.twitter.com/nnZRoNFKrY
https://twitter.com/KJAlfonso/status/390917093425549312/photo/1
Thanks for posting Supergirl wow 4 months ago they taped this, puts this in perspective.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Supergirlx2
Posted Image

Posted Image
That's an old woman's hands. Is that Maggie?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
Aiden: "Hope, you are a beautiful woman. And I like you." (8/19/14)

Supergirlx2
Posted Image
:whooohooo: I can't wait!! :yahoo: :chee:

lysie
Member Avatar

lysie
Feb 21 2014, 06:52 PM
I guess I need to add ericole to my list of couples with matching hair.
Pretty much every couple in the 80s and then John and Kate.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Kaha
Feb 21 2014, 07:55 PM
Supergirlx2
Supergirlx2
Posted Image

Posted Image
They're not old woman hands. They're Hope's hands. Kristian doesn't just tweet random pictures of random people.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Gabi is a gorgeous beauty and they put her in another Gawd Awful outfit. Richard B. has no idea how to enhance the bombshells Days lays at his feet. I can't imagine any young woman watching would want to emulate her style. :shame:

Capture your audience with fashion. It's your job!

concerned
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Feb 21 2014, 08:24 PM
Kaha
Supergirlx2
Supergirlx2
Posted Image

Posted Image
They're not old woman hands. They're Hope's hands. Kristian doesn't just tweet random pictures of random people.
Hope grabbing Ciara's hands.

Whose stuff has she got hold of this time?
Edited by concerned, Feb 21 2014, 08:37 PM.

Kaha
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Kaha
Supergirlx2
Supergirlx2
Posted Image

Posted Image
Oops. I wasn't looking closely. But in my defence it's not like they're a young woman's hands either. Maybe an older woman's hands is more apt. And it's not like I know what KA's posting habits are. I don't check their twitter accounts or any of that....unless someone links to something interesting.

concerned
Member Avatar

although maybe Hope is grabbing Ciara's hands to stop her rage filled fit after Hope passes on "tragic" news.

If Stefano is behind Bo's tragedy he had better go into hiding now - because this girl is going to take him down..... no more Phoenix flying the coop.

Amanda_gayle
Member Avatar

Kaha
Feb 21 2014, 08:48 PM
Supergirlx2
Kaha
Supergirlx2
Oops. I wasn't looking closely. But in my defence it's not like they're a young woman's hands either. Maybe an older woman's hands is more apt. And it's not like I know what KA's posting habits are. I don't check their twitter accounts or any of that....unless someone links to something interesting.
It looks like maybe an earring box. Maybe hope grabbing Ciara's hands?

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Maybe Hope isn't grabbing, only holding Ciara's hands in excitement as Ciara pushes her new jewelry towards her mother.

I wonder if all, or at least some, of the earrings are ones that KA has for sale?

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

concerned
Feb 21 2014, 08:36 PM
Supergirlx2
Kaha
Supergirlx2
Hope grabbing Ciara's hands.

Whose stuff has she got hold of this time?
maybe they're the earrings & whatnot that Sami bought Ciara?!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Kaha
Supergirlx2
Kaha
Supergirlx2
Kristian isn't exactly a young woman. She's 50, so I don't expect her hands to look like she's 30. As for what she tweets, any Days-related pics are posted in the tweets thread when they're tweeted. But tweeting habits (when it comes to pics) are the same regardless of the actor - they always tweet pics of themselves with others they're working with.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

concerned
Feb 21 2014, 08:51 PM
although maybe Hope is grabbing Ciara's hands to stop her rage filled fit after Hope passes on "tragic" news.

If Stefano is behind Bo's tragedy he had better go into hiding now - because this girl is going to take him down..... no more Phoenix flying the coop.
It's possible. That scene doesn't necessarily air this week, it just airs during the episodes that happen on this Salem day.

LuvCoffee
Member Avatar

cockymom
Feb 21 2014, 05:20 PM
Panda Panda
Feb 21 2014, 05:15 PM
Posted Image

Sweeney always looks like she's trying to choke James Scott- whenever she has her hands like that.
Well when Sami finds out what EJ's been up to with Abby she should choke the both of them.
:iagree: I hope she does.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Supergirlx2
Feb 21 2014, 10:10 PM
Kaha
Supergirlx2
Kaha
Kristian isn't exactly a young woman. She's 50, so I don't expect her hands to look like she's 30. As for what she tweets, any Days-related pics are posted in the tweets thread when they're tweeted. But tweeting habits (when it comes to pics) are the same regardless of the actor - they always tweet pics of themselves with others they're working with.
Okay, apparently I need glasses over my glasses because I'm lost. I don't see any loose skin or age spots. Even in the picture above with Aiden, Hope's hands look young to me. In the picture with Ciara, her adult hands appear large because Lauren's child size hands are small. :shrug:

Kaha
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Kaha
Supergirlx2
Kaha
She's gorgeous. I'll be lucky if I look half as good as she looks when I am her age.

About the other stuff, I don't really pay attention to tweet threads that much. I only read them sometimes if am really bored (mostly when I am using the subway on my way home) and only if they grab my attention. And I only like Jen Lilley and Guy Wilson's tweets because they're witty and clever, and DH because she posts pictures of actors I like. Other than that not my thing. That's why I never saw that picture and didn't look at it closely so I missed Ciara all together.
Edited by Kaha, Feb 22 2014, 01:14 AM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Reese
Feb 22 2014, 12:48 AM
Supergirlx2
Kaha
Supergirlx2
Okay, apparently I need glasses over my glasses because I'm lost. I don't see any loose skin or age spots. Even in the picture above with Aiden, Hope's hands look young to me. In the picture with Ciara, her adult hands appear large because Lauren's child size hands are small. :shrug:
The woman defies the laws of aging, this is true. However, her hands don't look like those of someone that's in their 20s or 30s. But they don't look like someone who's in their 50s/60s either. Of course, she always looks better on Days than on TSC (not that she looks bad on TSC, I just think the lights don't enhance her beauty the same way & maybe they use different cameras or whatever).

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Kaha
Supergirlx2
Supergirlx2
Posted Image

Posted Image
They look like Maggies hands for sure.

outrageous
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Feb 22 2014, 01:18 AM
Reese
Feb 22 2014, 12:48 AM
Supergirlx2
Kaha
The woman defies the laws of aging, this is true. However, her hands don't look like those of someone that's in their 20s or 30s. But they don't look like someone who's in their 50s/60s either. Of course, she always looks better on Days than on TSC (not that she looks bad on TSC, I just think the lights don't enhance her beauty the same way & maybe they use different cameras or whatever).
She looks good, but she looks her age. Good makeup and lighting helps a lot too.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply