Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of March 3rd
Topic Started: Feb 22 2014, 02:01 PM (7,676 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

National Enquirer Spoilers

The tension between Billy and Victoria reaches a boiling point

Victor issues a warning to Ian Ward. Will Ian back down or does he have a trick up his sleeve?

Colin and Jill's search takes them on an unexpected journey

Chelsea asks Victor to help her find Adam

Nick and Sharon give in to passion

credit: jcren

TV Guide Previews

3/3, The tension between Billy and Victoria reaches a boiling point, while Lily questions Hilary's continued involvement in her life.

3/4, Victor issues a warning to Ian Ward, while Nikki helps Summer deal with her rage.

3/5, Colin and Jill's search takes them on an unexpected journey, while Chloe has an emotional catharsis with Kevin.

3/6, Billy confronts Victoria about her connection to Stitch, while Chelsea asks Victor to help her find Adam.

3/7, Jack is intrigued by Kelly; Noah confronts Victor; Nick and Sharon give into passion.
Edited by Daytime, Mar 1 2014, 03:09 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Quote:

Nick and Sharon give in to passion
:facepalm: Hopefully there isn't another pregnancy.
fake cassie should show up and scare the crap out of both of them.

Quote:

Victor issues a warning to Ian Ward.
:whack:

Quote:

The tension between Billy and Victoria reaches a boiling point
Posted Image

shark
Member Avatar

Hope Victor rubs it in Victoria's face.

metitle
Member Avatar

shark
Feb 22 2014, 07:37 PM
Victor hasn't done anything but undermine Billy to Victoria.
So it wouldn't anything new. I am no fan of Villy, but Victor have never showed Billy any respect.

shark
Member Avatar

Billy's not marriage material. Needs to be single.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Oh Gosh. Sharon and Nick give into temptation. We all knew where this was headed. I don't know why the writers can't realize that Sharon and Nicks ship sailed years ago. They should be over and done with and I will not watch this train wreck again. I am going to FF thru all of it. We have seen it too many times already.

Sinny
Member Avatar

shark
Feb 22 2014, 07:37 PM
I hope so too. LOL She deserves it. Father knows best right Vikki? B-)

Sinny
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Feb 23 2014, 01:06 AM
Oh Gosh. Sharon and Nick give into temptation. We all knew where this was headed. I don't know why the writers can't realize that Sharon and Nicks ship sailed years ago. They should be over and done with and I will not watch this train wreck again. I am going to FF thru all of it. We have seen it too many times already.
They have to put Shick together so that the impact for what she has done is huge. I really cannot stand Shick. What man would touch the woman who bedded his dad and brother.. How freaking gross.

shark
Member Avatar

and stole from stores, burned down a ranch, changed dna results that affected young people's lives, etc. Lot of people have short memories, thankfully, I don't.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

shark
Feb 22 2014, 09:14 PM
Billy's not marriage material. Needs to be single.
Doesn't matter, Victoria loves/loved him and she's a grown woman it was none of Victor's business.
She might have left him a long time ago but she won't so that Victor can't say, I told you so.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Sinny
Feb 23 2014, 06:07 AM
HotPepper
Feb 23 2014, 01:06 AM
They have to put Shick together so that the impact for what she has done is huge. I really cannot stand Shick. What man would touch the woman who bedded his dad and brother.. How freaking gross.
Exactly! Oh, but she was "sick", "didn't know what she was doing", "she's the mother of my children" blah blah blah :facepalm:

shark
Member Avatar

:puke:

4hilla4

Miss Rhi
Feb 22 2014, 02:01 PM
Victor issues a warning to Ian Ward. Will Ian back down or does he have a trick up his sleeve?
So Victor will finally discover that Ian is in town ! I can't wait for them to face off! :cheer:
I wonder if he's just going to run in to him or will Nikki tell him?

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Good Nick and Sharon make love. About. Damn. Time.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

So they say... until she see's Cassie staring at Nick's ass and Sharon spazzes and bucks Nick to the floor.
Then maybe they will lock her up in the loony bin.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

apple72pie

No Body Speak For This G A Fan Of Y&R I Like Sharon and Nick

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Sharon and Nick make me want to vomit. Same old crap. Over and over. Their ship has sailed. Their love will never be like it was before. Not that it was all that great to begin with. Both of them cheated over and over. People that really love each other do not cheat.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Feb 24 2014, 08:32 AM
So they say... until she see's Cassie staring at Nick's ass and Sharon spazzes and bucks Nick to the floor.
Then maybe they will lock her up in the loony bin.
Same old crap, they're both horny, big deal. Sex doesn't equate love.
Nick would stick it in a stale doughnut if Sharon wasn't around.
Edited by Sammie Jo, Feb 24 2014, 10:07 AM.

Soapwatcher

who hasn't cheated on this show? Victor and Nikki both have done their share,
Edited by Soapwatcher, Feb 24 2014, 10:17 AM.

metitle
Member Avatar

Shick
Feb 24 2014, 07:52 AM
Good! Nick and Sharon make love. About. Damn. Time.
:laugh:
loyal to the end..................

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply