Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of March 3rd
Topic Started: Feb 22 2014, 02:01 PM (7,572 Views)
eruell

Sammie Jo
Mar 4 2014, 01:00 AM
HotPepper
Mar 3 2014, 07:47 PM
I am so sick of Kelly with her fake tears. I will be glad when she is gone.

She is pathetic. Begging Billy to be friends with her when she knows he is trying to save his marriage. I think she wants to have another roll in the hay. Cracked up when she said we could go to the mall together.That would be great since every one in GC knows you slept with a married man.
And we all know how much guys just love to go to the mall! lol
Why are they even recasting her roll, she is a worthless character. She doesn't have any appeal.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

eruell

eruell
Mar 5 2014, 12:38 AM
Sammie Jo
HotPepper

She is pathetic. Begging Billy to be friends with her when she knows he is trying to save his marriage. I think she wants to have another roll in the hay. Cracked up when she said we could go to the mall together.That would be great since every one in GC knows you slept with a married man.
Why are they even recasting her roll, she is a worthless character. She doesn't have any appeal.
I'm not dissing the actress, just the character of Kelly. Doesn't seem to fit in the storyline anymore. Get the story out about her and Stitch or drop it completely, I'm tired of all the cat and mouse with no info coming out.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Mar 4 2014, 09:44 PM
Good find!
I read on, some of the comments, but this one cracked me up.
"It a sad thing that Victor has become so hateful towards Sharon. I always liked their relationship."
No mention of course of how sad it was that she married her kid's grandfather, or torched his house, declared him dead when he wasn't, destroyed his company and was about to commit bigamy, and she thinks it's a shame he's so hateful towards Sharon? Really?
The only thing left for her to do to him was to kill him and every Newman on the planet, but some would still make excuses for her.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

eruell
Mar 5 2014, 12:41 AM
eruell
Sammie Jo
HotPepper

I'm not dissing the actress, just the character of Kelly. Doesn't seem to fit in the storyline anymore. Get the story out about her and Stitch or drop it completely, I'm tired of all the cat and mouse with no info coming out.
I have a feeling that Villy will break up and he'll run right into her arms. Instead of looking like he's kissing his mother (Vicky) he'll look like he's kissing his grandmother.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Mar 5 2014, 09:59 AM
eruell
Mar 5 2014, 12:41 AM
eruell
Sammie Jo

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I have a feeling that Villy will break up and he'll run right into her arms. Instead of looking like he's kissing his mother (Vicky) he'll look like he's kissing his grandmother.
:laugh:

metitle
Member Avatar

Y&R Recap link: THURSDAY, March 6, 2014

Enjoy...................

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Chelsea showin everyone who's boss!

shark
Member Avatar

Anita hoping Adam is dead, so, she can help Chelsea with all that money. Thank God Chelsea didn't leave Connor with her again. Hire a nanny when you want to get away for awhile, don't trust family members or friends around that kid.
Make sure the nanny has good credentials and has had police/security training. She can afford it. Loony Chloe might skip jail , Victor sneaking in, Anita selling the kid for money, etc. I wouldn't trust none of those people. Trust in the fact I'm loaded and can afford to pay somebody who will do my bidding and be on my team.

Superwoman
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Mar 5 2014, 07:08 PM
Chelsea showin everyone who's boss!
Feels good to see Chelsea take control for once... I think they are trying to show the deep connection between chadam by having Chelsea not giving up...i don't know if it's just me but i think Victor has Adam hidden somewhere for care...i know they had issues but Victor does love his son and it wouldn't surprise me of he was taking care of him without anyone knowing... Guess we just have to wait and see...

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Who was the mysterious man entering the room with gloves on in the room that is supposed to be where Adam is? The way he was moving his hands it looked like he was going to kill the man laying on the bed.

shark
Member Avatar

I figure Victor knows exactly where Adam is and him and his medical team are in charge of Adam. Although, if I was victor I wouldn't want to keep him alive any way. He's been a thorn in his ass for yrs. with him out of the way the path is clear to Connor.

SnowBoundBunny

Did anyone take a look at the "patient's" hands? Call me crazy, but MM had noticeable hands and they *do* look like his. Weird.

Superwoman
Member Avatar

SnowBoundBunny
Mar 6 2014, 11:07 AM
Did anyone take a look at the "patient's" hands? Call me crazy, but MM had noticeable hands and they *do* look like his. Weird.
I noticed that too...

metitle
Member Avatar

Y&R Recap link: FRIDAY, March 7, 2014

Enjoy...................

HotPepper
Member Avatar

I have never seen Adams hands close enough to know what they look like.

SnowBoundBunny

HotPepper
Mar 6 2014, 06:16 PM
I have never seen Adams hands close enough to know what they look like.
I play piano and it's just one of those quirky things that I notice. Hand.s :mellow:

shark
Member Avatar

not me :censored:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Kelly couldn't land the younger brother so she goes after the older much richer brothers...good plan!

SnowBoundBunny

They are portraying Kelly as a rollercoaster... unhinged.

shark
Member Avatar

Plenty of them on there. She won't be lonely.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply