Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Spoilers for the week of March 3rd
Topic Started: Feb 22 2014, 03:53 PM (3,529 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

SNS: The Week of March 3 - 7

Katie and Ridge finally admit they care for each other.

Brooke gets a shock when she gets home early from a business trip.

A guilt-ridden Katie tells Brooke that she's in love with Ridge.

Brooke is convinced Katie has a crush and that Ridge will never reciprocate her feelings.

Bill is rattled when Quinn shows up with mischief on her mind.

Aly freaks out when she walks in on Wyatt and Hope having sex.

Hope tries to convince Aly that Wyatt hasn't changed her.

Aly shares her concerns about Wyatt and Quinn with Pam.

Thorne implores an old friend to help protect a dark secret.

COMING: Brooke is shattered when the truth comes out.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

Thanks Daytime,
I still dont know how I feel about Ridge and Katie being together.
But Jeez, its like a freaking musical beds being played on B&B.
First Brooke/Bill and now Katie/Ridge.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Aly, I like you but go away. This is the first time in YEARS that Hope hasn't been completely unbearable. Just let her and Wyatt run off into the sunset together or whatever.

silvergirl

Panda Panda
Feb 22 2014, 09:05 PM
Aly, I like you but go away. This is the first time in YEARS that Hope hasn't been completely unbearable. Just let her and Wyatt run off into the sunset together or whatever.
And keep running...Can't stand Wyatt (or his crazy mama) and Hope has become a total nit wit! Revolving spouses/boyfriends...it gets worse everyday....but I keep torturing myself by continuing to watch it! :frustration:

mramper

I just don't like Katie and Ridge together. I can't believe how Ridge flip flops. It's my belief that he feels sorry for what Katie has been through and wants to protect her. Once Brooke finds out she shouldn't waste her time with that bimbo let Katie have him. They deserve each other. :blah:
Edited by mramper, Feb 25 2014, 08:40 PM.

vani

Love this new story with Ally, she might be Bi Polar.. Anything is better than triangles and tears. Love seeing Thorne have a story. :cheer:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Quote:

Brooke is shattered when the truth comes out.

:cheer: :rockon: :applause: Shatter into a million pieces Brooke! Let's see that face crack. What I'm wondering is which truth it is. That Ridge is in love with Katie or that Bill had sex with Quinn!! :lol:

natdot99
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Feb 27 2014, 06:38 PM
Quote:

Brooke is shattered when the truth comes out.

:cheer: :rockon: :applause: Shatter into a million pieces Brooke! Let's see that face crack. What I'm wondering is which truth it is. That Ridge is in love with Katie or that Bill had sex with Quinn!! :lol:

Oh please Brooke did not care when she fell in love with Bill, so she needs to sit down and STFU. :hail:

Skareeb03

Seriously aly is irritating as hell...hope is finally not stuck in Liam's bullshit and control. Like that she's finally happy and not so irritating and stuck on Liam. I'm all for wyatt and hope, Liam bugs the shit out of me seriously :angry: :applause:

WillFan
Member Avatar

TVGuide.ca Spoilers

Mon 3/3
Wyatt and Hope find themselves in an awkward situation; a couple face a decision.

Tue 3/4
Thorne asks a friend to keep a secret; a new couple kisses.

Wed 3/5
Brooke wants to get back to Los Angeles; things heat up between Hope and Wyatt in Paris.

Thu 3/6
Katie prepares to talk to Brooke about Ridge; Brooke asks for a favor.

Fri 3/7
Brooke's response to the admission upsets Katie; Aly turns to Pam for support.

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/the-bold-and-the-beautiful/upcoming-episodes/EP00004217?aid=zap2it

Skareeb03

Daytime
Feb 22 2014, 03:53 PM
SNS: The Week of March 3 - 7

Katie and Ridge finally admit they care for each other.

Brooke gets a shock when she gets home early from a business trip.

A guilt-ridden Katie tells Brooke that she's in love with Ridge.

Brooke is convinced Katie has a crush and that Ridge will never reciprocate her feelings.

Bill is rattled when Quinn shows up with mischief on her mind.

Aly freaks out when she walks in on Wyatt and Hope having sex.

Hope tries to convince Aly that Wyatt hasn't changed her.

Aly shares her concerns about Wyatt and Quinn with Pam.

Thorne implores an old friend to help protect a dark secret.

COMING: Brooke is shattered when the truth comes out.
Ok today aly went over the line when she heard hope laughing in her closed bedroom at the hotel, she should have known better. She's acting super crazy and it's making me mad. I like hope and Wyatt, it hunk their both in love and hope is finally happy and not doing the roller coaster shit with Liam, I hate their relationship so I'm glad she's over it. Aly needs to back off. She straight told Wyatt on Friday he was fired, that was laughable like she had the power to do that, she's crazy! :shame:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · B&B: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply