Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, February 24th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 24 2014, 05:12 AM (18,658 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Posted Image
Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Jen & JT - before the car accident where he fell out of the car & into the river.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

Supergirlx2
Feb 24 2014, 08:41 AM
Jen & JT - before the car accident where he fell out of the car & into the river.
And Jack to the rescue!- although he couldn't prevent JT from falling into the the river.. :(

Kaha
Member Avatar

Who's JT? And is that baby of color?
Edited by Kaha, Feb 24 2014, 08:53 AM.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Kaha
Feb 24 2014, 08:52 AM
Baby that hope thought as her son on reality her real baby switch at birth and was raised by Lexi and Abe.when hope was brainwash to think she was Gina she was with Stefano and John that was brainwash than too.Stefano thought hope child might he is.so he help lexie and Abe adopt baby of pregnant woman name Margo which was the the same far long as hope.Margo gave birth to JT and hope to Zack and Stefano switched the babies.later Stefano had Margo killed.when bio dad of JT show to claim his son than lexie found she raised hope kid.JT end up with his father and Zach with hope Zack.zack die few years later in car accident

six
Member Avatar

Kaha
No, he's Caucasian. Stefano arranged for Abe and Lexie to do an transracial adoption (leading Lexie to believe she was adopting his distant cousin's child) because, like PiC said, he wanted to switch that baby with Hope's baby.

Stefano didn't have Marlo killed, though. He was very upset when he found out Rolf killed her.
Edited by six, Feb 24 2014, 10:25 AM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I don't think Marlo was a DiMera relative. She was actually Rolf's niece.

six
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Feb 24 2014, 10:15 AM
I don't think Marlo was a DiMera relative. She was actually Rolf's niece.
She wasn't a Dimera relative. But Stefano lead Lexie and Abe to believe she was. It was a big sticking point between them, because Abe had reservations about adopting a kid who was related to Stefano.
Edited by six, Feb 24 2014, 10:27 AM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

six
Feb 24 2014, 09:47 AM
Kaha
No, he's Caucasian. Stefano arranged for Abe and Lexie to do an transracial adoption (leading Lexie to believe she was adopting his distant cousin's child) because, like PiC said, he wanted to switch that baby with Hope's baby.

Stefano didn't have Marlo killed, though. He was very upset when he found out Rolf killed her.
i miss Rolf and Bart :(

blueskies
Member Avatar

i really hope Jen finds out about EJ and Abby soon. I know she won't, but I so want to see her reaction like yesterday.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

blueskies
Feb 24 2014, 10:27 AM
six
Kaha

i miss Rolf and Bart :(
I miss Bart. He was so funny without being annoying.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

six
Kaha

I just remember that I wrong about Stefano had Marlo killed and him being piss on Rolf

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Oak Alley
Feb 24 2014, 08:44 AM
Supergirlx2
Feb 24 2014, 08:41 AM
And Jack to the rescue!- although he couldn't prevent JT from falling into the the river.. :(
His love for Jennifer gave him nearly inhuman strength to hold that car!

:scared: waiting with J&J to learn if the baby survived :scared:

kkratz57
Member Avatar

Who needs a cold shower when they follow up the steamy EJAbby stuff with Jennifer and Daniel.

T-Love74
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Feb 24 2014, 05:12 AM
Posted Image
Discuss!

I remember watching this with my mom. She was screaming hysterically with Jen when JT fell.
Edited by T-Love74, Feb 24 2014, 12:26 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Ahhh...the Salem Bombings...what an awesome "event" that was....though this was the final curtain call for the "Tuscany" set :(

Good production values during this story and it led to some pretty high drama....like when Hope later screamed at Jack & Jennifer over Issac going missing from the vehicle.

kkratz57
Member Avatar

I am OK with how EJAbby turned out today...to be continued once the screetch machine leaves for good.

T-Love74
Member Avatar

The Tuscany set was used for Roman/Kate wedding in 2003.

kkratz57
Member Avatar

I was hoping Jennifer would take off that gawd awful jacket, but now I wish she'd put it back on. Or just burn it all.

Romancer66

The baby looks like he's waving at the camera--cute. And Jennifer still looks youthful--not like mutton dressed as lamb the way she does now, sadly.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply